Oriane Sera

Autism Awareness Lineage

user posted image

Welcome.

April is National Autism Awareness Day.

In dedication to my brother, and countless other people, I am creating an Autism Awareness lineage. It is estimated that 1 in 110 children are born with autism, and 1 to 1.5 million Americans live with an autism spectrum disorder.

Do you know someone with Autism?

Will you join my cause?

All dragons in this lineage will be traceable back to my Canopy Dragons -chosen for their green, yellow, blue, and orange coloring as a representation of the Autism Awareness ribbon- , Eric AutisticDreamer and ASD Angel PatientSpirit. All 2nd gen dragons from this line will be the sibling of Celestia AutisticSpirit.

Rules

• You must not kill, abandon, bite, freeze, or experiment on the egg.
  • You must include either the word Autistic/Autism or the acronym ASD somewhere in the ASD's name, and the same goes for mates.
  • ASDs and their mates must be monogamous.
  • My Autistic dragons are going to remain purebred Canopy Dragons, and I greatly encourage you to follow suit, but it isn’t a requirement for this lineage. However, if you use a dragon other than the Canopy, it must be CB or follow the lineage color rule.
    • When you look through the lineage, you need to see dragons/wyverns with the predominant colors of red, yellow, green, and blue.
  • You are allowed to breed your ASD baby with any of the following non-Canopies:
    • Red: Red Dragon, Sunstone Dragon
    • Yellow: Gold Dragon, Gold Wyvern, Harvest Dragon
    • Green: Bright-breasted Wyvern, Gold Horned Tangar, Green Dragon, Mint Dragon, Neotropical Dragon, Seasonal Dragon (spring and summer), Terrae Dragon, Vine Dragon, Water Walker
    • Blue: Coastal Waverunner, Daydream Dragon, Deep Sea Dragon, Guardian Dragon, Ice Dragon, Moonstone Dragon, Royal Blue Dragon, Seasonal Dragon (winter), Skywing Dragon, Thunder Dragon, Water Dragon, Water Horse
  • Absolutely no inbreeding allowed.
  • Do NOT post transfer links for ASDs in this thread.
Breeder vs. Donor

For the most part, this is what each produces

Breeders: PB ASD Canopies

Donors: Mixed ASD dragons, mates for dragons (which may or may not include CBs)

If you breed your ASD with another CB/PB canopy, you can request to be a Breeder. If you breed your ASD with another dragon in the rules, you can request to be a Donor with the stipulation that you can produce ASD babies. There's no right or wrong, just my method of sorting.

• Anyone, whether he/she is a part of the lineage or not, may donate CB or purebred Canopy dragons to the thread if he/she would like.
I will also be selecting breeders to help me out with purebred ASD Canopy requests. These breeders will sign up to breed their ASD baby with a purebred or CB Canopy dragon, which will then be used to help fill requests.

There will also be a list for members donating offspring that do not have purebred lines, or mates for ASD babies.

You may keep the offspring you breed, but it is favored that you donate back to the thread as a breeder or donor. All hatchlings donated back to the thread should be canopy dragons unless otherwise requested by someone in the lineage.

Edited by Oriane Sera

Forms

To join, use this form:

[i]I would like to join.[/i]

[b]Forum account:[/b]
[b]Scroll name/link:[/b]
[b]Lineage:[/b] (who do you want your egg from?)

To request a mate:

[b]CB or lineaged?:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (include whether you can influence an egg yourself or whether you’ll need your breeder/donor to do it for you)

To register mates (please be sure they won’t reject each other before posting):

I would like to register my ASD mates. May I also be added to the breeder/donor (select one) list?
[b]Male:[/b] (name/code)
[b]Female:[/b] (name/code)
[b]Stipulation:[/b] (include what you can produce)

To register ASD offspring:

I’m announcing ____Male’s name____ and ____Female’s name____’s offspring!
[b]Dragon’s name (or code)/lineage link:[/b]
[b]Generation:[/b]

Gifted egg or hatchling:

[b](Sender) → (Recipient) + (code)[/b]

Incorrectly gendered hatchling that you traded:

[b]Hatchling code (traded):[/b]
[b]Hatchling code (received):[/b]

Strictly for donating eggs (you're just looking to donate ASD mates):

[b]Breed/s:[/b]

Edited by Oriane Sera

Members

darkflowernightshade - Scroll

Deagle - Scroll

Emeraldmay - Scroll

euro22 - Scroll

jabingso - Scroll

Kimoko_the_Dragon - Scroll

MadameX - Scroll

Meepsa - Scroll

rampaging wyvern - Scroll

StarSea - Scroll

TikindiDragon - Scroll

twokeen - Scroll

Umbee - Scroll

----------------------

Gray List

None.

Black List

None. Let’s keep it this way.

Edited by Oriane Sera

Breeders

For a complete list of dragons, please go here.

Oriane Sera ~ PM

Meepsa ~ PM

• 4th gen stairstep
TikindiDragon ~ PM
  • 3rd gen even
Donors

darkflowernightshade ~ CB and/or Purebred Canopies ~ PM

Requests

TikindiDragon - 2nd gen OrianeSera → TikindiDragon + (FI6Sr)

MadameX - 2nd gen OrianeSera → MadameX + (GUNL2)

Meepsa - Any gen OrianeSera → Meepsa + (V4IMF)

Deagle - 2nd gen OrianeSera → Deagle + (VBtri)

Umbee - 3rd gen OrianeSera → Umbee + (WseLL)

jabingso - Any gen OrianeSera → jabingso + (GXbWN)

twokeen - Any gen TikindiDragon → twokeen + (Y8Cpl)

Emeraldmay - Any gen OrianeSera → Emeraldmay + (6ZskC)

Kimoko_the_Dragon - Any gen OrianeSera → Kimoko_the_Dragon + (23qt0)

euro22 - Any gen OrianeSera → euro22 + (BY0MX)

rampaging wyvern - Any gen OrianeSera → rampaging wyvern + (S38qU)

Kimoko_the_Dragon - Any gen: Royal Blue

ATTN: Next egg goes to rampaging wyvern.

Edited by Oriane Sera

Buttons

Created by OrianeSera

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=133820][img=http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll216/ChandraMelas/Dragon%20Cave/autismbutton.png][/url]

Created by Emeraldmay

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=133820&st=0][IMG=http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o537/TaintedReflection/AutismAwarenessBanner.png][/URL]

Edited by Oriane Sera

I'm on the spectrum myself, so obviously I was going to join this smile.gif

I would like to join.

Forum account: TikindiDragon

Scroll name/link: TikindiDragon (fogged eggs are a neglected experiment, will finish on Monday)

Lineage: Eric Autistic Dreamer x ASD Angel Patient Spirit

My youngest grandson has Asberger's (sp?) syndrome, so naturally, I have to join!

I would like to join.

Forum account: MadameX

Scroll name/link: MadameX http://dragcave.net/user/MadameX

Lineage: (who do you want your egg from?) Eric Autistic Dreamer x ASD Angel Patient Spirit

I can wait for them to decide to give you an egg. biggrin.gif

^ added ^

And, if any of you don't mind a 3rd gen egg, I have Celestia AutisticSpirit and ASD Galvin SecureSoul that I can breed too until Eric AutisticDreamer and ASD Angel PatientSpirit start producing eggs.

And in response to a pm earlier that I'd like to address to everyone viewing this thread: you do not need to know an autistic person to join this lineage.

Also, anyone (even if you're not a part of the lineage) may donate CB or purebred Canopy dragons to the thread. It would actually be greatly appreciated.

I love this thread. Wonderful way to get people participating and learning more about Autism. I'm an undiagnosed Aspie (doctors think I'm one, but I haven't bothered getting tested because I'm already 36 years old and eh, I'm a hermit anyway).

I have a cb pink named Puzzle Ribbon 'I - for that very reason - to honor learning more about autism and so forth.

I have a cb canopy that I can breed with the pink - if anyone wants.

I'm not trying to discriminate, but I'd like to more or less stick to the original colors found on common Autism Awareness Ribbons. As much as I would love to include your dragon in the lineage, Pinks aren't on the list of other allowed dragon breeds.

You're more than welcome to join the thread though and then donate eggs/hatchlings from the ASD baby and your CB Canopy if you'd like smile.gif

I've been a diagnosed aspie for about...a year and a half now, so ofcourse I'll join this!

I would like to join.

Forum account: Meepsa

Scroll name/link: Meepsa

Lineage: I don't really care what gen smile.gif

sadly I have no CB canopies, but I'll start looking for them and breeding them as mates for people smile.gif

I have Asperger (and ADHD, ADD) so: I'm in smile.gif

I would like to join.

Forum account:Deagle

Scroll name/link: http://dragcave.net/user/Deagle

Lineage: Eric AutisticDreamer (1st Gen) & ASD Angel PatientSpirit (1st Gen)

Edited by Deagle

I'm currently going through testing to see if I have Asperger's, so I would like to join.

I would like to join.

Forum account: Umbee

Scroll name/link: http://www.dragcave.net/user/Umbee

Lineage: ASD Galvin SecureSoul (CB) & Celestia AutisticDreamer (2nd Gen)

I'm not trying to discriminate, but I'd like to more or less stick to the original colors found on common Autism Awareness Ribbons. As much as I would love to include your dragon in the lineage, Pinks aren't on the list of other allowed dragon breeds.

You're more than welcome to join the thread though and then donate eggs/hatchlings from the ASD baby and your CB Canopy if you'd like smile.gif

That's cool by me. smile.gif

I think I'll refrain from joining as I have so many lineage projects in the running, but perhaps later on. smile.gif

^ all have been added ^

That's cool by me.  smile.gif 

I think I'll refrain from joining as I have so many lineage projects in the running, but perhaps later on.  smile.gif

And that's fine. I look forward to seeing you join us in the future smile.gif

Will you be doing the other ribbons as well? I have a whole list of them, and I am making ribbon bears in honor of them... Right now, I only have a yellow Troops, pink Hope, purple Dove, red Memory, and white Seeing bears. Yellow has several meanings, one of wich is to honor our troops, pink is breast cancer awareness, purple has many meanings, one of which is to promote the fight against animal abusers, red has several meanings, one to honor the memory of someone who has died, and white has several meanings, one of wich to show that there are blind people in the world, and they aren't much different from us. If you would like, I can make puzzle bears! Every bear is in the same pose; standing with their head high to show that they are different, but they believe that there is a horizon beyond being left out, and being pulled in and supported. Uppon their nose is a ribbon. Each bear is the color of their ribbon, and if I can find something to show even better what they support, I put that on them as well. For example, the Troops bears have a military hat on. Dove bears bare wings like doves. Each bear comes with a little custom card. smile.gif I just recently started making them, and I don't have much clay, but I could make a puzzle bear to give to your family for free. Sorry this is so long... I'd love to join, but for now, I'm not going to. I already have so many lineages to tend to. If you'd like a list of the other ribbons, I can PM you it or post it if you'd like. Sorry if you feel like I'm trying to promote my bears on here, that was not my intention. Actually, I have a great idea! I'll be back. smile.gif

Well... I suppose I can. Just to warn you, I may not be here very often, but I'll gladly support and make banners!

I would like to join.

Forum account: StarSea

Scroll name/link: StarSea: www.dragcave.net/user/starsea

Lineage: For now, no one. When I finally get time, I'll gladly take anyone I'm offered. I wish luck you your family and your new lineage.

If you want to know more abbout my ribbon bears, just PM me.

Edited by StarSea

1) Do we have a Support the Troops lineage on here?

2) I'm probably going to be doing Muscular Dystrophy come October if no one else posts it first. My brother has autism (as stated by this thread), muscular dystrophy, and a growth hormone deficiency. But I would love a bear laugh.gif

3) That's fine. Just let me know when you're more active and would like an ASD baby. And I would love to see what you can do as far as banners go smile.gif

Oh... sorry about your brother. I'll see if I can either get or make the proper colors for the bear, and then see if I can bake it so it doesn't fall all apart on you. I'll let you know as soon as I can. smile.gif

Sounds good. Anyways, back on topic. Everyone that posted wanting to join has been added to the list.

Celestia and Galvin can breed again in "2 days," so I'll breed them then and see if I get anything. Eric and Angel can breed again in "6 days."

Edited by Oriane Sera

id like to jion i know a guy whos autistic and has 88hd so ya know

Please post with the correct form.