Mantafire

Whats your favorite animal?

My favorite animal is a wolf. For some reason, I find the way that they work together in packs to hunt and survive very interesting. Most animals do it, but the way the wolves actually use sounds to communicate for hunting is just too amazing.

user posted image

They're called "Dragon Snakes" and other names, besides their outside appearance there isn't much else too them. I just think they look cool but my true favorite animal is this:

user posted image

Edited by DragonKing1337

Im going to take a guess that 90% will say wolf. rolleyes.gif

I love all different kinds of animals, but right now, its

user posted image

I also LOVE snakes.

I love reptiles, birds and snakes but one of my absolute favourites is this guy:

user posted image

Spatuletail Hummingbird <3 soo pretty <3

I also love these guys:

user posted image

Gharials <3

-Ra

Edited by thewingeddragonofra

Canines are my favorite animals. I love most species of domestic dog, wolves, coyotes, foxes, dingoes and all.

I absolutely adore hyenas too. biggrin.gif

Along with canines, I'm a big bird person too. I love all of them, they're so elegant. I tend to like birds of prey, but one of my more particular loves are the Common Loon.

user posted image

That checkerboard pattern on their feathers is just so amazing. And their calls during the mating season are one of the most eerie, captivating sounds I've ever heard an animal make.

http://blog.syracuse.com/indepth/2008/07/a..._of_the_co.html

I'm definitely heading up north at the end of this spring to hear that for myself. smile.gif

Oh, uh, I dunno. xd.png I love pythons, ants, zebras, tortoises, koalas, bears, kingsnakes, snails, swans, most African fauna I've heard of, and probably a lot more. |D

I 'unno about a particular 'favorite'-- plenty of awesome critters out there and just too many to name.

Vultures and condors are pretty ace.

Warning, unbelievably adorable picture.

Edit: I'm happy to see Alligators and Gharials mentioned. They-- along with crocs-- have the sweetest little faces.

Edited by Nine

I'm particularly fond of canines. Foxes and coyotes especially. *huggles*

I also like birds. Predatory birds and song birds, mostly. Would explain why all my tattoos are birds(with the small except of my Mass Effect tats).