Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=132397 <-------- FOR PEOPLE WHO'D LIKE TO ASK FOR/SWAP CARDS, NOT IN THIS THREAD

I figured since we can't see scroll names on site, we could have this nice little thread to discuss who you sent your cards to and why. So, happy Valentine's everyone~! Enjoy!

My List:

Starscream > Nest Card

Fizz > Nest and Coffee Card

Khallayne > I'm glad we're friends card

kerri > Potato card

Thuban > Eggclent message

Dr. Paine > Sprinkles hyphenated madness card

42 > I've got the hots for you, because I'm creepin' like dat, and love more than silver card cause trolololol

Helen > Nest

Odeen > More to my love than meet's the eye, that's what you get for transformer reference jokes

Argentdragon > Thanks card

Mremaknu > Another creeper card achieved

Devious_Bookworm > I'm glad we're friends card

soupnazi > Thank you card

Jmm > Punny card

Infinis > Don't worry, be happy.

_Z_ > Thank you card

Sock Goddess > Hey Baby. Be Mine? ;D Creepcreepcreep

rubyshoes > Thank you card

... I lost track after this

Edited by Walker

Well! I have a list, but it's going to take me forever to send them out. xd.png

With the ten minute wait! D8

I'm going to send cards to all of the people who has gifted me (from the pretty white checkered marrow, to silver tinsels to people who bred randomly, letting go of pretties in the AP). Also will send cards to the people from the GGG.

So far, I've sent cards to: a random person, Jerusha, Lithunati, Twilightdreamer1979, scruffy, absaroke.

Most of them have a different scroll name compared to their forum name, though. XP

Edited by kiyoura

So far I have sent a card to Xysticus, who gave me my first tinsel, and Infinis, who was one of the first people that I traded a tinsel egg to. I've got plenty more people that I plan to send cards to!

If anyone wants to send out a card but doesn't know who to send it to and doesn't want to send it to a random user, you're welcome to send me one. Scrollname is "Renorei" just like my username.

I'll try to remember to update this when I send cards to new people.

My scroll name is Rinikka, I get this

I was going to write you something sweet, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

At the moment I sended a card to Jerusha, my friend, and in some minutes to some other friends ^^

I've been working my way through the mod lists on the various gifting threads, though my first note was a random.

Sent a card to my friend Lilia aaand going to send cards to Infinis, Varekis, Fortytwo, Jaffacakes...:3 probably more people, I just haven't made a full list yet X'D

I sent two cards so. Both to good friends smile.gif

But well I know many other people that I want to send cards to tongue.gif

I would love to receive some Valentine Cards! ..please? n_n ~ ♥♥

I have a list to send out but with the 10 minute limit, it's going to take a few days. Pretty much, anyone who's ever gifted me with something, whether it be eggs or art, i'll be sending you a card if I know your scroll name. n_n

EDIT:

Thank you to everyone who sent me a card! I don't know who you are, but you are awesome beyond words! ♥♥

Edited by MysticTiger

i've sent some to friends and currently working to find people i've made trades with or had IOU deals. just 'cause they were nice and all...plus, i hope no one gets left out on valentine's day, so i'm going to send out a ton of random ones. everyone needs some love now and then, right? haha. smile.gif

sendmesome? <3 scroll name: Kitsuneii_74

Edited by lightningsky

First card was sended for my friend, others I plan to send for my sweet trade-partners.

So far, I've sent one to a friend and one to a random user. I don't think I'll get too many since I don't frequent the forums laugh.gif

My first Valentine was sent to MaximumOccupancy - who gifted me my one and only Neglected <3

I've got more to send out - I need to compile a list of people who have helped me with my lineages and gifted me eggs. With the 10 minute wait, I think I'm going to be up most of the night sending out cards tongue.gif

I hope I get a few...especially the arrow to the knee one. I want to be able to look at that throughout the year lol!!

Edited by dark_kitsune

Think I'm gonna send cards to people who've helped me with spriting my dragon requests. :3

And the rest of the time I'm going to send out cards with the bow-and-arrow dragon and the "Took an arrow to the knee" message. xd.png

So far, my first one went to Varekis and next in line is...shadesofchaos. After that will be some more special peeps. With the ten minute wait, it will be some time until they get to everyone xd.png

First one was random, second went to adrak, and third went to Viar. c:

I have a bajillion other people to send to though <3

I sent my first one to Luzipher as a thank you very much for the very pretty 3rd Gen Silver he/she traded me this morning! biggrin.gif

OMG this is such an awesome feature! I sent my first one to my niece so she'll get it when she logs on to get V Day eggs.

Now I have a million other people I want to send them to. I'm starting a list and I can't wait to send them out; I know that the ones I got made me smile. I also plan to send some random ones and spread the love.

This is going to be so much fun. wub.gif

I plan to send one to ladiefare but I don't know if she's still playing. And one to Susurrant for being soooo nice and agreeing to give me the name I wanted! And a few more too, like MaximumOccupancy and bbik. At some point in time, they've been kind to answer my questions, and I do remember. ^^

I'll be sending out cards to random people too.

I hope to get some cards too! Lol.

EDIT: To whoever sent me a card, thank you!! Hugs and kisses to you. Happy Valentines Day!

Edited by Ysera

Sent one at random, one to Socky (the 'sometimes a potato' message), and I'm waiting to send one to Walker (hugs and chocolate, with the 'thanks for all you do' messae) xd.png

I don't know if it was intentionally sent or just a random one, but I am happy that I've received one myself smile.gif (... I don't really have any other reason or means to receive them, so it was an extremely nice surprise <3)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Mostly to people I see frequently in various places. I haven't had the chance to trade or get IOUs so I have nothing on this front.

I thought I saw a potato reference. I know where that's going xd.png.

Oh yeah, I'm going to send TJ09 one too

Edited by Ashywolf

Sent one at random, one to Socky (the 'sometimes a potato' message), and I'm waiting to send one to Walker (hugs and chocolate, with the 'thanks for all you do' messae) xd.png

I don't know if it was intentionally sent or just a random one, but I am happy that I've received one myself smile.gif (... I don't really have any other reason or means to receive them, so it was an extremely nice surprise <3)

I find it extremely amusing that you sent me a card with a message I wrote. Thanks biggrin.gif I'll be sure to return the favor~