user posted image

Friend, or foe?

user posted image

user posted image

[sketched by me, infringement not intended.]

user posted image

[Coloured-in version]

user posted image

You wake up in a cool, spacious cave, unsure of what aroused you, seeing as the warm night air breezed softly past you. With this breeze comes the stench of rotting meat and decaying corpses; however, somehow it doesn't bother you. You try hard to remember who you are. There was the sunlight streaming in throughout the trees, some foul odor creeping into your nostrils, and... blank. You attempt to force the emptiness away, but it just gives you a headache.

A larger dragon, clearly a zombie from the looks of it, lumbers in, followed by a few more zombies. Between them is a terrified little White hatchling, shaking from head to toe, being forcibly herded into the cave. Several resting zombies perk up at the scent of fresh meat and descend on the helpless hatchling. The White's cry for help is suddenly cut off as one of the zombies tear into its throat. The sounds of wet blood, grunts and snaps echoes in the cave.

You think you feel disgusted, or perhaps sympathy, but you do not. Instead, you inhale the scent of fresh spilt blood and find your stomach grumbling, as if it were hungry. You look down, and suddenly wish you had not.

By now, you have figured out you are a zombie. How are you going to survive with the group, and where to hunt for food? Is there a way to not be a zombie, or are you doomed to this life?

user posted image

user posted image You are much clumsier and slower compared to an average dragon.

user posted image Your brain cannot process much and gets distracted easily. You cannot think of smart ways to get your food. Brute force is the only solution.

user posted image Your body tends to ache and slowly grow stiff without food, and eventually you will die.

user posted image Only the most ravenous zombie will grab for rotten food; zombies always go for the fresh kills.

user posted image Your stomach starts to gurgle when your body is hungry.

user posted image You cannot speak more than 4 consecutive words at one go. You will also have a hard time trying to speak to others. [e.g. "Food... village in North..."]

user posted image When hunting, the scent of fresh meat will spur you into a bloodthirsty frenzy, and you feel significantly increased stronger and faster. However, you are not indestructible during that period.

user posted image Your pain sensors are dulled. You might get shot in the leg, and not feel it, other than suddenly stumbling awkwardly. As long as your bones are not broken, you can twist it back in place in the case of dislocation of joints.

user posted image You heal rather quickly, but most of your injuries tend to just stay that way. If someone bashed your head in, you will look like a horribly disfigured zombie for the rest of your existence.

user posted image Your decaying body is suspended by unknown magic, and though it does not degenerate any longer, it still has an aura of death. [Translation: You stink. And it's not the kind that will go away with a bath.]

user posted image You can go out in the sun, contrary to the popular beliefs, but your body will overheat and start to catch fire if you are out too long.

user posted image You think you can fly, but really, you can't. The best you can do is a really awkward glide.

user posted image You cannot breathe fire. What you can breathe would only send an adult dragon into instant coma. [That's right; bad breath.]

user posted image

-This is rather different from other RPs, so read the rules really carefully.

user posted image Keep the rating PG 13. Romance is allowed, but I think it's highly unlikely it'll happen here.

user posted image A minimum of at least 5 sentences please.

user posted image No swearing/vulgarities/profanities here. If you want to express it out, use the censorkip.gif button.

user posted image No Powerplaying, Godmoding, Chat Speak, Leet, etc.

user posted image Keep flaws in your characters, and make them realistic.

user posted image Please use proper spelling and decent grammar outside of conversations.

user posted image Character sheets should be posted at the OoC thread to be approved.

user posted image Everyone's a zombie. Deal with it, which means your poor zombie will be speech impaired. Also, this is probably the only RP that will encourage broken English, as long as whatever is being said is at least understandable.

user posted image Killings are allowed. You can have only 2 zombies, but if one gets killed, you get to make another. This does not allow anyone to powerplay or godmod.

user posted imageAll postings are to be done in first person point of view (1st POV), present tense.

user posted image *Indicate and bold your zombie name at the start of every post so we know who you are.

user posted image The obstacle will change every 2 weeks, on a Sunday (GMT+8). It is up to you to figure out what to do to survive.

user posted image I reserve all rights to alter the rules and the RP.

user posted imageuser posted image

So... You want to be a zombie huh? You will need:

user posted image An introductory paragraph and some questions pertaining to your beloved zombie, containing a minimum of 150 words.

--- The horde is rather picky though, but luckily for you, you did find a small piece of parchment that states all of the horde's criteria.

user posted image Indicate your zombie name at the start of the post (bold it please). You name should be a single syllable word, or letter if you prefer.

user posted image Some description of how you look like

user posted image What you like to do

user posted image Any feelings you feel, however brief (this should not be happening!)

user posted image Whatever 'abnormalities' you found that you have (Translation: A slight power, physical or mental, that came with you to your undead life as a zombie)

user posted image A brief flashback/memory of what dragon you were before

--- Compiling all these together, you get:

[b]<single syllable name>[/b]
Stage: <hatchling/matured hatchling/adult>
Previous breed: <Magi/White/Guardian/Stone/Gold/Hellfire/Pygmy/Mint/and so on...>
Favourite food: <brains/hatchling thigh/chicken meat/pretty looking flowers>
Paragraph:
[i]contains...
<Description of your zombie's appearance>
<A little bit of personality>
<Any bloody, gory thing you wan to add>[/i] 

In the end, your submission should look something like this:

Kal

Stage: Adult

Previous breed: Ridgewing [Tan]

Favourite food: Rare and occasional Frilled dragon meat

Paragraph:

A single autumn leaf flutters to the ground. A rather young zombie hatchling notices its movement, and pounces on it, its tail waving excitedly in the air. I growl softly in encouragement, and swipe my tail through a pile of leaves. The hatchling lets out a squeaky 'rawr!' and chases after the falling leaves. I lie down and stare at my tail for a moment, its beautiful colours all turned dull, caked with mud and dirt. For a moment I mourn for my elusive beauty, and spread my wings, observing the tears on the membrane, a peek of my wing bone poking out of the dried skin. The light violet colours were replaced with the beige that decorated my body, only darker. I scowl at myself and lash out at a random zombie. He snarls at me and gives me a warning swipe, which I dodge. I stalk out of the cave, wanting to be alone.

user posted image

* Your post should have this format:

[b]Name of character[/b]

... Whatever you are posting ...

Edited by sharlykng

user posted image

Rae sharlykng's

Previous breed: Thunder

Favourite food: Dragon hearts

Paragraph:

Brrrrrrk, whooosh! There goes another tree as I wander pass it, ignoring the wayward branches falling from the sky. I snort derisively and spread my torn wings for shelter against the sun, growling unhappily at its presence. It would cause some complications, but no matter. The group I am leading are all ravenous, salivating for a morsel of fresh meat as they trudge after me almost silently. I cast my amber eyes at the water's edge as we move towards our destination. We are an odd looking group: A bedraggled Thunder at its front, with torn wings that would never let it fly again. The reflection's gold eyes stare at me with an accusing tone in it, its dull electric blue coat glowing purple in the sun. I scowl at it and it mirrors the movement, angering me further. I slam my tail in the water, disfiguring the image.

"Hrrr..." I snarl at it, snapping an order at my group before veering in another direction for food.

Appearance:

user posted image

user posted image

Mist girlfairy76's

Gender - Female

Previous Breed - Dark Mist Pygmy

Favorite Food - Any flower, Rabbit Meat

Paragraph -

I see a hole in my eggshell. It is really bright. Nevertheless, I bite that piece of the egg and tear it off. Its really bright! I think, and tumble down a slope into a flower patch. So.... what a pretty scent, I think. i suddenly take a bite of it. It was really yummy! And then a leaf pushes me and I roll down to a river. I take a sip. So... Clear... I think and drink some more. I squint my eyes at the sun. My eyes start to burn from the heat, so I look away. I squint at my reflection in the water. This......is me?? No it cant be! I think, and turn away.

user posted image

Emb(Eh-Mmb) girlfairy76's

Stage: <almost Matured hatchling>

Previous <Ember>

Favourite food: <Cow meat, the zombies that die of hunger>

Paragraph:

I see lava inside my egg. It is really bright. I fall asleep. As I wake up, I see that my eggshell has already been broken. I squint at my parents, who saw me. "Hey!That's not an Ember dragon!" were the last words I would hear from my parents. And they were;the clan in the Cave had left me out to die. I look around. "Mom...Dad?" I say, looking around trying to find them. I see the cave, as I go near it, a dragon sweeps me away." But.. I...belong!" I say.

"No you do not." a voice growls. I cry, slowly tumbling. I'm no different then everyone else! I think. I see a puddle. I am... I think and I hide in a bush. A adult like me sees me through the bushes. "Come... young... same.. " he says. I seem to understand him and follow. "Zombie... belong.. here..." He says pointing at a cave full of mold. "Here...? I say not getting it. Some rather young hatchlings stumble toward me.

"Hi..new...fend!" they chirp. I cannot believe it! They look like me! I smile and play with them. They tell me how to kill animals. I see a cow. It is really old. The pack of cows didn't let the old cow near them. The old cow was slowing down, ready to die. As it ambles away from the others, it lies down on the grass. As soon as its eyelids are shut, me and some other hatchlings drag it to the Cave with lots of effort. Several tumble down the hill, and some lie down to rest. It was the best thing I ever had when we finally made it..

user posted image

Rev Caesin Miirik's

Previous breed: Alt black

Appearance: He has a long body with many torn frills going all down his back. He is dull, sickly olive green in color and is missing a toe from his right front foot as a result of the zombie attack that turned him into a zombie.

Favorite food: Mangoes

Rev-

I wake up to the smell of death and decay and raise my head off the cold stone floor. There are decaying dragons all around me, standing over me with their rotting faces too close for comfort. I try to tell them to back away, but my tongue feels heavy like lead, and it barely moves. I feel panic rising in my chest, and I try to leap to my feet, but the best I can manage is a flop that resembled what a fish might do out of water. At the thought of fish, my belly roars at me, and the zombies give me a look that is half approval and half...d'oh. One of them shoves a pile of fresh, warm meat at me, and to my surprise I find myself lunging at it to ravenously rip into it. As my paws come forward to shred the meat, I notice that they are...different. Green, somehow. And one toe is missing from my right front paw. Startled, I stare at my paw until a zombie standing near me growls. Frightened, I turn and run out of the cave as fast as I can go. "Rev...no...zombie!" I slur, feeling the sun's full wrath on my head.

user posted image

Wen PeachSapling's

Stage: <Hatchling>

Previous breed: <White>

Favourite food: <Healing berries>

Paragraph:

I look around and see pitch black in every direction I face. I then remember

"I'm in my egg of course! I'm getting a bit tired of pitch blackness,I guess I'll break out of this joint!" As I break open my egg, I look around and see no adult dragons anywhere.

Mom? Dad? I crawl out and look at the shell before me. "That's my shell?! I hope I look better then my shell does!" As I look, I find a little puddle of water, and I see my real self, a hatchling that is as ugly as a million toads. "No! No! No! Why was I born looking like this?! I'd hate to see what my parents look like! By the way, where are my parents? Wouldn't they want to see their child come into the world?" I smell something good, I follow the aroma to a pile of meat where all the other hatchlings are eating. I try to fit in a spot to the meat, but all the other hatchlings are stronger, so I look around for another place for food. I sneak outside the cave and find a bush with berries. I try a berry. "Pretty good actually!" I dig deep into the bush and eat the berries until my belly is full. When I'm done I slip back into the cave and play with the other hatchlings.

Looks: An ugly hatchling that has a horrible shade of green. Half of her brain is poking out. Some of her bones are poking out of her body. She also has one tiny white scale on her forehead.

Her goal in life: Find who her parents are,and who stole her from them.

user posted image

Miyuus (it's written with two-syllables but spoken as one) Chasilin's

Stage: adult

Previous breed: Hellfire

Favourite food: The hearts of male Hellfire Wyverns

Paragraph: A warm brazen wind races through the air and dances in fickle patterns lifting leaves and carrying scents as it goes along through an open field, passing over a seemingly dead body of a female Hellfire Wyvern, it makes the mistake of picking up the repulsive fumes of rotting flesh that emit from it. In annoyance I lift my head and snort distastefully at the sweet scented meadow where I lie. I simply can't stand that fresh flower fragrance, it reminds me of the good days, the days filled with life. They still are if you're looking through the eyes of another dragon but to mine, which are glazed and dull, everything is just salt on the many, many...many wounds that cover this pitiful shadow of my former self. Ah, I can still remember my prime, not too long ago it seems, I was harassing the males of my cave with my good friends. We females had it good, we had the life. Now I have the death. Further irritating myself wasn't going to help much of anything so, with a sickly heave, I thrust myself to my heavy feet and trudge off to find something to eat. Surely there must be some injured or dieing creature around here.

Not nearly 15 minutes had passed after setting out when I spot a male Hellfire Wyvern and to make it better, on top of the fact that he was wounded, I knew this one. Hah! Well I be damned! -which I probably am- With no sense of stealth I make my way towards the limping and battered wyvern with a fury in my eyes that screams 'bloodthirsty rampage'. It isn't long before I am on him clinging with my rotted claws like vices gripping for dear...for dear...death? In any case, I was going to eat him. I am going to eat him! A gurgle and choking noise sounds from my throat as my thoughts attempt to convert into words but my tongue is moist and swollen and my jaw feels like it's unhinged, I'm not surprised if it is...-"Miyuus...eat heart...you!" Is all I can manage but it is enough. Beneath me the flailing dragon is stricken with fear and a hint of recognition, he cries out once more and then my teeth sinks into his jugular and a claw, one of mine, breaks off in his chest. Satisfied to watch the blood drown him I begin my work at tugging away his skin to get to his heart. When I finally do I wasted no time plunging my torn muzzle through the gaping hole in his chest and straight into that vulnerable, succulent muscle..."Heart...you...goooood" I moaned, finally in a good mood. When I was done, I supposed I should return to the cave and so begin to head on my merry way there leaving with a bloodstained frightening smile that curled my lips awkwardly and a limp on my right fore leg due to a missing toe which is probably still embedded in the wyverns chest. Someone will find his body eventually..."hahhrrggghhhaagh" comes my pathetic attempt at a jubilant, and somehow ironic, laugh. Today is a good day..-

user posted image

Styx leogirl11's

Stage: adult

Previous breed: Harvest dragon

Favourite food: any meat. from other dragons to livestock.

Paragraph:

I wake up. My body is aching, and I sit up, groaning. The last thing I remember was is my 'owner' pulling out a sword. "What.. happen?.." I manage to ask, looking at the group of other harvests i use to live with. They briefly glance at me before running away. "wait.." I try to chase after them, but fail, falling to the ground, my body seemingly losing all its weight just about then. So, I just sit... hoping for answers, and unaware of my own 'death'. "they come.." I moan, "back. friends..". I continue waiting, but my body begins to stiffen, and i suddenly have a taste for meat.. That's when I notice my owner's chicken cross my path, i approach it carefully, and manage to kill and eat it.. I then went on to continue hunting, realizing my sad, and lonely fate.

user posted image

Swift Backup77's

Stage: Matured Hatchling

Previous breed: Swallowtail

Favourite food: Other hatchlings

Paragraph: I lie quietly in some thick grass, not very far from the main cave, flicking my tails. All is peaceful and quiet, and the sky is clear and blue, perfect for flying if I feel like it later. Right now I just want to rest, after hours of playing. Suddenly, however, there is an uproar. A terrible stench fills the air, a scent of death and decay. I see some of them running around, gathering up hatchlings and killing adults. They are zombies, undead dragons that the elders and mothers in the cave tell the hatchling about. I run furiously away, towards the safety of the cave, but I'm too far away and a large zombie hatchling, almost an adult, gets in my way and bares its fangs. I turn around and run in the other direction as fast as I can, but more zombies block me, and soon I'm trapped, along with some other unfortunate hatchlings. The zombies force us to march in the direction of their own cave, and a zombie bites me on my tails, hard, for walking too slow, and I cry out in pain. Suddenly I have an idea, a way for me to escape, but I can't save the other hatchlings. I slowly move my wings, and suddenly lift off from the ground, and the zombies below me react slowly, except for one young hatchling that bites me on my already sore tails before letting go. I fly high over the heads of the flightless zombies, away from them. I fly until my tiny wings tire, and land in a tree. Already, however, I feel different somehow, especially on my tails. I don't know what it is, but I feel very tired after my flight to freedom, and I decide to head back to the cave after a short nap. I don't realize it, but my flight away from the zombies had been my last, and when I awake I will never be the same again...

Edited by sharlykng

user posted image

Q: What is a zombie?

Well...To be a true zombie means you were once a normal dragon, warm and alive, but you contracted an incurable, highly communicable virus that killed you, then transformed you into another mode of "non-life."

It means that you are not technically dead, yet not technically alive. The dragon you once were is gone, replaced by a monster with one purpose: to gorge yourself on dragon flesh at every opportunity.

As a zombie, you prefer dragon brains over everything else, but you'll consume any other living flesh — dogs, cats, cows, elephants, humans — if you can’t get brains.

You seem to have a slightly heightened sense of smell, but only for dragon brains. Even as you go about your daily zombie pursuits, you body is slowly rotting and falling apart. This has no effect on you, other than to make it more difficult to propell yourself toward your prey when your leg falls off.

You are contagious, but only if a living dragon comes in contact with your bodily fluids. Dragons infected by you become zombies, but only if you don't eat them first.

You have no purpose, no goals, no direction, no thoughts, and yet you have altered everything about the world we live in.

Q: Do you have to have a zombie on your scroll to roleplay here?

Nope!

Q: Exactly what dragon breeds can we put for the 'Previous Breed'?

Basically any breed except Paper/Chicken/Dino/Leetle Tree/Cheese.

I also definitely do not recommend using water-based dragons, since most of the RP might be on land.

If you really require an extensive visual aid of which dragons are allowed... This will help you out lots!

[More to come...]

Edited by sharlykng

This is mine biggrin.gif Updating the FAQ and Character pages.

Rae

Previous breed: Thunder

Favourite food: Dragon hearts

Paragraph:

Brrrrrrk, whooosh! There goes another tree as I wander pass it, ignoring the wayward branches falling from the sky. I snort derisively and spread my torn wings for shelter against the sun, growling unhappily at its presence. It would cause some complications, but no matter. The group I am leading are all ravenous, salivating for a morsel of fresh meat as they trudge after me almost silently. I cast my amber eyes at the water's edge as we move towards our destination. We are an odd looking group: A bedraggled Thunder at its front, with torn wings that would never let it fly again. The reflection's gold eyes stare at me with an accusing tone in it, its dull electric blue coat glowing purple in the sun. I scowl at it and it mirrors the movement, angering me further. I slam my tail in the water, disfiguring the image.

"Hrrr..." I snarl at it, snapping an order at my group before veering in another direction for food.

Edited by sharlykng

Obstacle 1: Integrate and survive with the horde

You have just found the zombie horde, and there are some that are rather unhappy with an addition to the group. Do what you can to familiarize yourself with the horde and learn to adapt. This obstacle should take place in areas close to the main cave and at most the curve of the river to the right, where a medium-sized clan of dragons live.

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

((Yes. Remember to use the bracket (( )) when talking OoC! *ponders on how to write out starting*))

Rae

"Hurrrrr!" I growl out in warning, my tail swishing from side to side as more zombies lumber out, mistaking the noise for food. I had spotted the cave and foolishly thought I could attack the cave for some food. My belly growls as I rethink my strategy. I back into the surrounding trees, under a shade as they advance closer, though more warily since the sun beat down the grassy floor between us.

A larger burly zombie moves to the front, representing himself as the unofficial leader of the horde. "..Purpose..?" he rumbles gravelly.

I narrow my eyes slightly, untrusting of the leader. "Food... Hungry," I answer, my stomach grumbling again.

The leader takes a step forward. I can see the grey armour clinging onto him. I think he was a Stone in his 'before' life. "No food here," he says, moving closer all the time.

I snarl and crouch. I see a small pile of meat stacked at a corner of the cave, little zombie hatchlings crowding around it. I jerk my head towards the meat. "L-liar!"

He doesn't bother to correct me. Instead, he charges at me, a hoarse battle cry rumbling from him. His rocky plating clunks dully as he moves.

I bare my fang -the other dropped off in quite a while, I can't remember when-, and kick off the ground, pouncing on the leader. He skids back a couple of feet before he remembers to anchor himself. I spread my wings to steady myself as I swipe at him, mangling his wings unusable, not that he could use it before.

He manages to pluck me off of him and throws me to the ground, roaring angrily. I shriek my defiance back at him and slam my tail against his knee, which buckles from the impact. He stumbles at the sudden lack of support and falls.

I quickly move over him and dig my bony claws into his neck, right between the platings. "Yield..." I hiss, flexing my claw. He freezes at the precarious situation he is in.

"I y-yield," he grumbles sullenly, laying limp in the grass while I tumble off him and head for some food. The other zombies back away, knowing a threat when they see their leader limping back to the cave.

Edited by sharlykng

((kk))

Mist

I tumble out onto the clearing. I look at the cave.Food? I think just as a rabbit bounces by not noticing me. The blood smells so good, I follow it. It quietly hops around while I am watching it. I finally pounce on it, blood gushing. undefined What could this be? undefined I think licking blood off. I see the cave and peek in. undefined maybe Theres more food?undefined I think and crawl ion the cave flat on my belly. It smelt so delicious and I took a nip.undefined yum! undefined I think and see Rae. undefined More dragons? Huh? I thought i was alone! undefined I think and a look at the hatchlings that ran away. But I was still there taking more nips.

Edited by girlfairy76

((^ Present tense, girl biggrin.gif Fix that, and I'll continue.

EDIT: Waiting~ ^~^ I wrote my next post already.

EDITx2: Gotta sleep :x Shall post it anyway.))

Rae

I stalk towards the food pile and scare away some hatchlings in the process. I nose through several chunks of decomposing, slightly warm -must have been freshly brough in- meat and pick a juicy looking one, clamping my jaws tightly on it. Blood and fluids start to ooze from the meat, dripping some on my tail as I turn around to find a place to savour it, when suddenly there is a rather distracting pain on my tail. I flick it sharply, revealing a hatchling into my line of vision.

Edited by sharlykng

Wen

As I walk around I see a hatchling biting an adult dragon's tail (Rae's) quickly,I crawl as fast as I can and push the hatchling out of the way.Then, I return to playing with the other hatchlings,hoping I wouldn't have to do something like that ever again."My goodness,people around here can be ver- more food!" I rush and manage to squeeze in to the food.

Edited by PeachSapling

Mist

I watch as Rae eats some food. I see a chunk of meat that looks like it has ears. "Boony...wabbit?" I say and eat it. The other hatchlings Watch me say my words wrong and start laughing. "what...wong?" I say looking at them. "you...say..silly!" A Ember bursts out rolling on it's belly. "silly...? Me no!" I say. "yes!" the others say. "you..zombie..also?" I say looking at there ugly green coloring. The ember nods. I look at Rae again who was an adult. "normal...more...pretty." I say looking out the cave to see a Moonstone with her son. "very..." The Ember says.(me make form for the ember!-runs to OOC-)

Wen

As I play with the other hatchlings,I feel like I'm now family to this clan,well,at least with some of the zombies. "I wish I could meet my parents. Do they miss me?" I think.

I then crawl over to the "egg room" where all the zombie eggs are held,then I look to my left and see the broken shell of my egg. I think to myself "I was put over there,I wasn't even near most of the other eggs! They must have thought I wouldn't make it sad.gif." As I move closer I see something I didn't notice before,some weird shapes,then I remember. "Oh yeah! Whenever an egg is laid, the dragon's name is on it! Let's see what my name is..." Somehow,my brain forced me to say "W-Wen." I think to myself, I said my first word! biggrin.gif " I walk back,proud, to where all the other hatchlings are playing.

Mist

I continue to Watch Rae. I wave my hands and do silly things just for Raw to notice me."...Hewo?" I say. The Ember shakes his head and goes away."I..do...wrong?" I say as I watch the Ember zombie's tail falls off and hr puts it back." he..old..." I say as his tail falls off. My didn't do that yet! Then I say tiny wings on his back."you..mature?" I say. Than I instantly react back to the food. The Ember laughs again, and goes off with his friends. I sit next to Rae eating."Who..you?" I say and take some chicken legs."you...Zombie..adult?" I say. I have a surprising expression.More zombies? I think, stumbling back.

Wen

I now know many words from all the hatchlings,so I decide to have a little conversation with one of the older dragons. I walk over to a dragon who is sitting next to an eating dragon (Mist). I walk over,nervous,and say "H-hello,I Wen...you?" I become very shaky. I'm scared the dragon will attack me.

Edited by PeachSapling

Mist

I stare at the hatchling." I..Mist.." I say and continue eating. The Ember Dragon was sill with hia friends. I stare at him.[/i]Hmph Popularity. I thunk and ten away from him. Turning back to Wen, u say,"What do you want? I have no gold." I say and throw the meat. I see little tiny wings I can barely see.I'm maturing?? Woe! I think. But the wings are too small and broken to fly with. I sigh and go back to Wen waitin for an answer from her.

Wen

"I-I want say....hello" I say with a nervous tone. "You wook lonely...." I manage to speak out. "You have.....prwetty name" I say,shaking from head to tail. I think "Gee,this talking thing is harder then I thought it would be!"

Rev

I sit hunkered down in a corner of the cave, watching the other zombie dragons go about their business around the cave. They ignore me for the most part, and I feel I have no right to interrupt their lives with my thoughts. Thoughts that, as far as I can tell, are normal. I wonder what happened to my family. I think, and the thought triggers a brief flash of memory that is gone too quickly for me to remember it. I snort, and a grouchy zombie hisses at me. I shrink back and try to look non-threatening.

Wen

Since I see that the dragon called Mist has fallen asleep for a while (not responding) I go and see a lone dragon in the corner. (Rev) Feeling a bit more faith in myself in talking,I go up to him and say "H-hello,I'm Wen...You?" I say in a more friendly tone. I really want to make myself familiar in the cave. "What-t you doing ther-re?"

((Hate different timezones so much D: But then again, zombies are known to just...zone out randomly xd.png))

Rae

I jerk slightly, wondering where the hatchling disappeared to. Oh well... I devour the slab of meat and lick my muzzle clean, feeling slight contentment as my belly warms with some food in it. I lean against the cave wall, scratching it with my jagged horn, enjoying the slight jarring effect it gives. My tail flicks happily.

Edited by sharlykng

((sorry if I dun respond it means I'm off))

Mist

I watch Rev as a Zombie growls at him. I walk over."he..alway...gouchy." I say looking at the adults. I look at Rev, then Wen, then the popular Ember.

(It's ok smile.gif curse you time zones!)

Wen

"Mist prwetty name" I say in a more friendly tone then scared. "Who...is Ember hatchling?" I say in a curious tone. "I'm starting to like this clan. Maybe it's not as bad as I thought it would be!" "Hello adult..dragon" I say to the adult dragon next to Mist "You-u may be? I ask. (this is for Rae) "M-me is Wen" I try to say it smoother,but somehow I can't. "T-tiny white scale h-here" I put my paw on my forehead. "Sorrwy f-for studder" I say with a sad tone "Me d-don't know w-why"

Rae

I lower my head and sniff the hatchling. "Rrae," I rumble, cocking my head to the side. I point a claw at her. "Young." Then I point at another random hatchling. "Older. Speech more refined." I grin awkwardly and pat her head a little too hard. "Learn while growing."

Wen

"O-ok,thank wou R-Rrae". I say with a normal tone. "I l-learn growing". I admit, I became more curious about my future. I think to myself,"I'm wondering what will happen when I mature to an adult? I'll ask them." Seeing them as like family,I ask Rae and Mist "W-what will happen future?" I pause,because somehow my vocal cords can't say lots of words at once. I then resume,"To you? To hatchlings?" I'm very curious on what my future is like at this point.

((I have to go to sleep,will post in spare time if someone else posts,I like how this is going guys biggrin.gif ))