olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Since we don't do a decorating contest this year and it would be sad indeed to be unable to show off what we did with our wreath, I thought I'd just start this thread. Just take a screenshot of your decorated wreath, upload it to a photo hosting site and show it off here. Alright?

Okay, let me start with mine. The choice of color is a little limited right now, but I did my best (so far):

user posted image

So, what does yours look like?

Mine will almost certainly change once I get more decorations, but right now it just looks like this:

user posted image

Derp.

Mine's empty again because I want to wait and see what other colours we'll be given. :3 I've tried several things so far - very similar to olympe's except I think hers looks better. XD

That's so cute!

About taking forever, just about 1.5 hours. I got a little carried away.

Wow! All of yours are amazing!

I made this. It's not great, but I think it's okay for having taken about twenty minutes.

user posted image

All I can say is that I'm glad it's a raffle and not a contest this year! xd.png

Aw, the contest was fun! Frustrating, but definitely fun.

Mine will almost certainly change once I get more decorations, but right now it just looks like this:

(pic)

Derp.

That's actually pretty awesome. It reminds me of those trees that get completely covered in butterflies during their migration =B

That's actually pretty awesome. It reminds me of those trees that get completely covered in butterflies during their migration =B

Ooooh, I see what you mean. If I do keep it as-is, I'll need to make it a bit less lopsided though lol

i havent done anything yet, i want to see more colors first. plus, what im planning to do needs red gold and green, and i only have red ornaments right now. :3

Mines kinda derpy xd.png Stupid ish. I dunno. I was bored. and the wreath was an O to me. http://dragcave.net/wreath/Kaini

It'll be something less silly when we get more decorations xd.png

Blissfully thankful it's a raffle, I could never compete. I love art, but somehow I can never come up with the right ideas for these things.

My wreath is here, but I wish I didn't make it already since I want to see all the colors and items.

Edited by Mew101

My wreath is here, but I wish I didn't make it yet since I want to see all the colors and items.

Don't worry, you can change it every day with all the new daily ornaments, until you're satisfied with it. There is also a reset button underneath, which will clear your wreath so that you an start fresh with ALL of the ornaments.