Darkshadow

A.I.-Artificial Intelligence OOC

{Welcome to the A.I. OOC Thread and Service Board}

Main Roleplay Thread

{-{-OOC Rules and Roleplay Rules-}-}

{-{OOC Rules:}-}

-{Use correct grammar, please. No 'chat speak' or 'text speak' in the OOC thread.

-{Do NOT post character forms in the OOC thread. PM them to me.

-{My word is law, and Brainiac is my co-mod.

-{Please stay on-topic while commenting in the OOC thread. This is about the roleplay, and off-topic posts, or 'spam', is against the rules. A strike will be given to users who post spam in the OOC thread. Brainiac can also give out warnings and strikes to people who aren't following the rules.

-{I have a Three Strike Rule. First time offense gets a warning. Then there are no more chances. Break the rules three times and I will kick you out of the OOC thread and the roleplay.

{-{Roleplay Rules:}-}

-{Use correct grammar, please. This includes text speak or chat speak, and includes comments in the OOC thread.

-{No spotlighting. This RP is not all about you.

-{Mild swearing and romance is allowed, but nothing graphic. Please keep it PG-13.

-{No Godmodding or Powerplaying: this includes knowing things that you normally wouldn’t.

-{All OoC chat must be the OoC thread, unless it's accompanied by an IC post. Also, put them in brackets, such as this: (( or {{ or [[

-{There is a minimum of 6-7 sentences per post.

-{All rping posts will be in past tense, in third person.

-{Please PM all character profiles to me, do not post them.

-{Three Strike Rule. If you break a rule once, you will get a warning. If you break it again, you will get another warning. If you break a rule a third time, you are banned from the RP.

-{My word is law, and I have the right to change these rules at any time. My co-mod is Brainiac.

-{No 'perfect' characters, such as Mary Sues and such. Also, do not create a character that doesn't fit the description, such as a droid that is eager to help the humans of it's own free will, or a human that commands an army of droids. Seriously people, it's not cool.

{-{-Character Forms:-}-}

Character Profiles are posted in the main thread.

[b][u]Username:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b] 
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] 
[b][u]Race:[/u][/b] 
[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b] 
[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b] 
[b][u]History:[/u][/b]  
[b][u]Other:[/u][/b]

Edited by Darkshadow

{-{-Service Board-}-}

{-{Current Year: 2147}-}

{-{Season: Autumn}-}

{-{This is the Service Board, where I will be storing information as the roleplay goes on. Also, users may PM me or Brainiac with plot ideas or just ideas about the roleplay in general, and I will eventually put them in this post if the idea works out. I will also post future hints to upcoming events in the roleplay.}-}

Edited by Darkshadow

Ah, here we are. The OOC thread is now open.

Hey guys ;__;

Has anything happened yet in the human base? I haven't been online for the past week (high school applications, homework, social life, ... etc.) and I feel like I've missed out on a lot. and I looooove the idea of this rp :( I will also be on a school trip from monday-wednesday/thursday next week, no internet, so Dark if you'd like you can push Kay around LOOL. Istillhavetowriteupthathumanform!

The next time I will be able to post is MAYYYBEE tomorrow night, but most likely this weekend. I'm definitely going to try my best to post a lot this weekend.

Edited by xFlame990

Yes, please don't have a page of just you and SW posting. It would be very confusing to the others.

@Flame: Okay, your form is up, and you can post any time.

Haha I like you xd.png

We just have to hold off for a few days, to give everyone a chance to post.

Make sure you remind me to after a while, I might very well forget.

I need a way to interact even though I sort of marooned myself anyway. I think Zermonth will interact as soon as he is approved but I have nothing to do meanwhile. (actually, I may have to scrap my character.) Ideas?

I plan to eventually move my character to the resistance, and if you're on the other side you could always be informed of the pillage my character did in my first post on that town and go to investigate or something.

Okay, guys, I'm probably not going to be able to post until the week-end, since I'll be starting the plot sequence then in a longer post than usual. You all can still post.

Ok, so ware, remember that the secret entrance is a bit heavily guarded. There is a 90% chance your character is going to be caught by the guards.

I second what BloodyKisses asked. My character is an enslaved droid, by the way.

Alright. For human resistance, Kayla Vitatna gave a briefing to the newly escaped slaves about the rules in living in the caves, as well as giving an overview of the base. Ware and Sweet_Wyvern's characters are entering one of the five entrances, and Kayla is plotting (in her head) about the next raids.

You can have your character talk with Kayla about supplies or the like.

Ok, so ware, remember that the secret entrance is a bit heavily guarded. There is a 90% chance your character is going to be caught by the guards.

(Doesn't really matter either way)

Alright. I've been watching this forever and thinking to myself, "Self, you ought to get a character up and running." I haven't. So, I'd like to know what I've missed in my long months of procrastinating. And, do we need any one of a certain... Persuasion? I mean like... Slaves, Rebels whatever. I'd prefer to be human.

We could always use more human rebels. Kayla (my character, leader of rebellion) is planning a raid to free more human slaves and get supplies, so you could be one of the raiding 'captains' and help her plan or something.

Alright. And do we need any certain genders? I'll not have my app up until late tomorrow. I'll be reading the posts thus far. I might have it up tonight if I get my butt moving soon enough... xd.png

Alright. I'll get my app going since I have time now. I'll need a little while for a post, however. I haven't the foggiest clue how to enter or how to act. After a bit of reading, that should be figured out though. If I still need help with that, I'll say so.

EDIT:

I know how to come in.

Edited by Kokay

Darkshadow do you not allow bumping? Just curious. I was trying to keep it alive and you told me to delete them so...?

I doubt that it's not allowed. It's just ugly. Seeing a load of bumps isn't pretty for potential RPers and it screws with the total posts. I don't know though. xd.png I'm just being a jerk and trying to answer what I don't know.