AbsolutelyAlexis

League of Legends

Basically, League of Legends is a RPG - fighter game. Think a Runescape base, but with better graphics, and before each fight you choose a 'Champion', all of which have their own skills. It's a free to play game - you download the client, and simply play by connecting to the internet and opening the patcher. And the more you play, the more points you get - for which you can unlock new Champions and runes, etc.

So, am I the only one who plays LoL?

Go on. Converse.

i play

my champions flip between caitlyn, kog'maw, sona, nasus

i just got cho'gath, he was one of those 'play everytime he's free but haven't bought him yet'

umm let's see, i was working on warwick and kayle for a bit

i feel like i am forgetting someone....

i just don't like mid >__< so when i'm playing with friends i'm like "anyone want to mid while i play caitlyn .___."

Edited by darkshadow5392

I play nearly every night. I usually am in a group of 3-7 who play. (Not all at the same time, but we're working on a 5 person team). My hubby's working towards ranked games. I'm still 15 levels away.

I am best at Sona though I'm working on other characters. I have been saving my IP for the Nine tailed Fox. omg.

I generally play Ashe, though I have enough IP to get one of the sale champions (and now can't decide who to buy). If any of you see me around my Summoner name is 'mirula'. smile.gif

My friends play it a lot, they're all level 20+ so it's hard for me to keep up because I just started learning (I'm level 6 or so).

I like ranged champions the most, and am still learning builds and items and whatnot.

There's so much to know. D:

I sold myself out to Facebook to get Tristana (so that I wouldn't have to depend on the champion rotation to have a champion that I was familiar with).

I love playing Morgana but I'm not terrible with any of my champions, really... Also, the new champion preview looks amazing!

I heard about this and almost started playing it, but it kept giving me errors.

My brother plays it and started me playing it a bit.

He's obscenely good with Veigar. "I AM EVIL! Stop laughing!!" o_o

I've been playing it for about a month or so - I'm not very GOOD at it yet, though.

I generally like melee heavy hitters best - so I usually roll with Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Garen, Jarvan IV, Master Yi, or Alistar.

Tryndamere is probably my favorite (Endless Rage is hilarious when I don't fat finger it early) although I am still getting the hang of Xin Zhao.

I don't like tryndamere, because he really doesn't take much skill to play. When you get more into the game you'll start playing champions that take more skill and the game will get infinitely better.

I only just started playing it. I'm pretty bad at it though. biggrin.gif I started playing it because my brother does.

Just had a really bad game.

First two insta-lock ADs (Yi + Caitlyn), then the third person picks MF. (Wait, what?)

Then we had an Annie (squish)

So I was left to pick up a bulky AP. I took Jax, because I'm a little lacking in the AP char department.

I was the only one positive, because no one else bought armour (despite my asking them to), so twitch hit R and melted them. All. At the same time. And the enemy Leona (stuns) and Teemo (blinds) kept me from killing twitch first.

Edited by Chronopie

My summoner name is Arguaust. Synopsis.

Champions:

Maokai

Tryndamere

Garen

Ryze

Graves

Shyvana

Corki

Tristana

Skarner

(trying to buy) Olaf

Gangplank - with skin

Yi - with Skin

Kayle - with skin

Anivia - with skin

Zilean

Twisted Fate

i play! mostly with sona and as a support player. most of the anime fansub groups i follow play it, and that's how i got into it. (:

I have about 60% of the champions I think. I don't have enough time to play skyrim and LoL, so I haven't played LoL in a while.

I play Karthus, AP Gragas, MF, Nassus, etc.

Karthus I love playing because I always get fed early then people end up raging so hard when my ult does 2/3 their life. They say I'm OP and yet they aren't smart enough to pick up a banshees or MR in general. AP Gragas is great until about 30 or so minutes in, because he requires you to be right in the middle of things as an AP. Nassus is nasty because by the end of the game I can hit towers for 800 dmg every 3 seconds, and if I've done well I can literally sit there and hit the turret from full health tanking one or more players and the turret. Crazy good.

I play sometimes. i have to play on my friends computer though because I have a Mac and he plays it too. So far I've only tried Ryze, Ashe and Talon. i don't really like Ryze that much but I love talon and Ashe. I'm also really interested in trying Sona.

Some of my friends who are basically addicted to LoL tried to get me to play, which I did.

xd.png I found out that I'm pretty fail at these kinds of games. I much prefer co-op games than PVP games, since the intense competition kinda scares me, haha. I really like a lot of the character artwork, though.

I stopped playing sometime last year. I do like checking back occasionally to admire the new character artwork. :3

Back when I did play, I liked using ranged magic characters like Heimerdinger, Annie, and the little Black Mage dude (I think his name started with a V? xd.png; It's been a while...)