DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

My name is Crisie, and I am a female Guardian of Nature.

I was sitting in my mother and father's cave when they told me my father was going to war.

There had been a long battle between humans and dragons due to the hunting of dragons for their scales, horns, wings, all of that stuff. There are other reasons too, but I am only a hatchling; I do not know everything.

It didn't matter; my father had been to many wars and lived through them all. Why? I am not sure. My mother talks of a power source dragons use, but she isn't sure either.

He left a few days after with supplies of many types.

The day he left I asked my mother where he was heading to- the question only just clung to my mind.

"The Hatred Lands," she murmured to me before leaving the cave to hunt.

My blood veins boiled and my head almost exploded; The Hatred Lands?!

Every place in Lunar Valley was alright besides this place- it had lured in many dragons who sought adventures in this unexplored place, also to try and be the first to survive- but they had never come back. My wings weren't fully grown yet, so I couldn't get my mother or go after my father. Once my mother came back she told yet another thing that frightened me; the Oracle had assigned her to the war as an archer.

I begged her not to go and told her the dangers, but she left the next day after ignoring my whining. The next hour a 'sitter' would arrive, and he or she would take care of me. Apparently it was a nice old nebula who would take me out to the falls, a few miles away.

I didn't like it... I didn't like it at all.

Tears came from my eyes as I ran. The cave was easy to climb out of and climb down the shallow cliff.

I huddled into a large cave I found, after awhile of crying and deciding weither or not to be sad I realised the one thing out of many options that could happen.

Starting my own clan; stopping the wars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basic Plot Sumary

You are a hatchling and a sitter has been assigned after one or both of your parents have gone to war in the Hatred Lands to fight against humans. You can either join the clan that Crisie has created or live life as a loner, wandering around; but you'd more than likely die. The clan is trying to prevent the wars but needs more members to proceed with this, even adults who want to help can join. When the clan is strong enough, they will try and stop the wars or destroy humans. They want to try and make peace or destroy.

Join, help, save the dragons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

● Please be semi-lit. I would like at least 4 sentences, but over 3 paragraphs is enough. Oh, also, have 6 words or so in each sentence.

● PG 13. That is language, love, fighting, ect.

● Godmodding/Powerplaying= not allowed. If you are fighting with another user's charrie you can't say "bites his/her neck and kills him/her". You also have to give him or her a chance to fight and also you have to get hurt at one time; no... not a tiny scar. Something that would make sense.

● I swear, if I see spamming/fighting, ect. my finger will be on the report button no doubt and I will be screaming at the computer.

● Hatchies who haven't joined the clan and wander the forest have a 70% percent chance of dying, 'kay?

● 3 Charries max, if you can't handle them I will kill them off or battle them with my own.

● You can only have one or two rares depending on the species, and also one common/uncommon.

● All dragons are from DC.

● Powers like invincibility, becoming invinsible, telekenisis, ect. No way. Telepathic powers can't be your power because every dragon/hatchie can talk telepathically as long as they're at least a mile close to the dragon they are speaking with.

● I will kick you if you say:

"Power: Stomps so the earth shakes and every dragon around him/her dies" Powers can't be too strong.

● Mary and Gary Sues will be killed. Anti Mary and Gary Sues will be tortured, then killed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Setting

user posted image

Hatchling's Cave (The Clan's Cave):

The Hatchling's Cave is the Clan's whole living area. They bring food here, sleep here, and plan things here. Loners can come here to be recruited, unless they have had some bad times with the clan.

Ensia Forest & Echo River:

Ensia is the forest that seperates the Hatred Lands from the Clan's territory. It is a large forest and in the middle runs Echo River, spreading it into 3 sections. The one outside the cave is the least dangerous, but just across Echo River lies the desert and the Silent Forest or Land of the Dead.

Monster Mouth Desert:

The shape of the desert resembles a monster's mouth, hence the name. The desert is very dry and temperatures can reach over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Dragons such as Embers, Hellfires, ect. live here. The Stone of Dreams is also found here. It is hard to get to because of the forest surrounding it.

Stone of Dreams:

The Stone of Dreams is said to give any wish to any dragon, but only one wish and one chance. It is hard to locate though.

Silent Forest/Land of the Dead:

The Silent Forest (or sometimes called Land of the Dead) is an evil place. Who ever steps in, never comes out. Evil dragons and unknown creatures live here; but no one has lived to tell the tale or the creatures. All they know is no one has yet seen the Stone of Dreams due to the forest; nor travelled to the desert.

The Hatred Lands:

The Hatred Lands are where dragons and humans battle. This is the most evil of places as many deaths have been held here, and some creatures have vanished without a trace. The humans come from the North and the dragons settle themselves at the South.

Time:

The time is Medieval. I don't want to see guns or anything, just daggers, bows and arrows, ect. Though, dragons (especially hatchlings) can't use them. They use powers instead. You can only find dragons here and prey such as elk and such. No elephants, no aeroplanes, jets, ect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forms

Post them in the OOC (but for now post them here, until I make one).

Username:
Charrie name:
Personality:
Powers (Read the rules):
Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect):
Clan or Loner?
Other: 

Edited by DragonGirl10188

((You're only allowed to have one RP in unapproved at a time. Let me know which one you would like closed.))

There are other reasons too, but I am only a hatchling, I do not know everything.

The last comma needs to be a semicolon, or you need to add "and" after it.

It didn't matter, my father had been to many wars and lived through them all.

Comma should be a semicolon, a period, or you need to add "as" after it.

"The Hatred Lands" She murmured to me and left the cave to hunt.

This has a few issues, so I'll just fix them myself; try this:

"The Hatred Lands," she murmured to me before leaving the cave to hunt.

Every place in Lunar Valley was alright besides this place, it had lured in many dragons and they had never come back.

Comma should be a period, a semicolon, or a dash. Lured in how?

I begged her not to go and told her the dangers, but she left the next day after constant ignoring my whining.

"constant" should be deleted.

The next hour a 'sitter' would arrive, he or she would take care of me.

Comma should be a semicolon, period, or add "and" after it.

Appearantly it was a nice old nebula who would take me out to the falls, a few miles away.

"Apparently," not "Appearantly".

Tears drowning my eyes flooding from my eye sockets, I ran.

This sentence is a bit awkward sounding, and I can't quite tell what you mean. Try rewriting it?

I huddled into a large cave I found with a side cave, after awhile of crying and deciding weither or not to be sad I realised the one thing out of many options that could happen.

What does "with a side cave" mean? I think the first comma would be better as a period, but it could also be a semicolon or you could add "and" after it.

Thanks Snazi.

I'll edit that in a second. Sorry for my punctuation, I'm not too good at it ^^'.

Heh, it's no problem--I've seen worse.

You can either join the clan that Crisie has created or live the life as a loner, wandering around; but you'd more than likely die.

"live the life as a loner" should either be "live life as a loner" or "live the life of a loner".

The shape of the desert resembles a monster's mouth, so it has it's name from here.

I think replacing "so it has it's name from here" with "hence the name" would be better.

The desert is very dry and temperatures can get over 100.

I'd use "reach" instead of "get", and you also need to specify 100 what.

The desert is very dry and temperatures can reach over 100 degrees.

Wokay, I should have been more specific; there are two different temperature measuring scales, Celsius and Fahrenheit. While 100 Celsius is very unlikely, you need to specify if it's Fahrenheit or Celsius.

My name is Crisie, I am a female Guardian of Nature.

Sorry, I didn't catch this the first time around; the comma should be a semicolon, or you should add "and" after the comma (I'd go with adding "and").

Oh, and would you like me to delete my critique posts when I'm done?

Edited by soupnazi

Sorry, don't know much about temperatures. *gives food away to homeless people out of embaressment*

Nope, I'm pretty fine with them there biggrin.gif. I don't need the space; gonna make an OOC. *hands flowers*

user posted image

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Oh, wow, that image is amazing! Thank you!

And, approved! Have fun roleplaying.

(Sounds like fun)

Username: Ryujin13

Charrie name: Cerena

Type of Dragon: Shadow Walker dragon

Personality: Very shy to begin with, Cerena generally doesn't socialize much. She would prefer to have friends, but finds it difficult to interract with others due to a combination of fear and awkwardness. When she does have a friend though, she does everything she can to keep that friend happy and safe, even if it is detrimental to herself.

Powers (Read the rules): As with all her breed, she can enter and leave the immaterial world at will.

Stage: Mature, heading towards adult

Clan or Loner: Clan

Other:

((biggrin.gif I had been waiting for ages intill this rp was out, it seems soooo awesome))

Username: Tiffashy

Character Name: Flaming Tornado

Type of Dragon: Hellfire Wyven

Personality: She is a very curious dragon and has good fighting skills. Flaming would be larger then most hatchlings, she seems scarie but she has a gentle heart. Flaming would also do any selfish risks to save the ones she love. She would get angry easily if you do anything to her or the her friends.

Powers: Nothing specil, however she can fight really well

Other: N/A

Edited by Tiffashy

Username: UmbreWulf

Charrie name: Jigsaw

Type of Dragon: Red Nebula

Personality: Jigsaw is quite clever and loves solving riddles (hence the name). She is friendly, but can be quiet at times, lost in her own thought. Not a very good hunter, Jigsaw is better at fighting and combat.

Powers (Read the rules): Jigsaw can see quite far and fight relatively well.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature hatchie

Clan or Loner? Clan

Other: None

Username: Cyda Luva83

Charrie name: Shawnee Smith (Shawnee for short, or Shawn; if you're close to her.)

Type of Dragon: Purple dorsal

Personality: Shawn is wary of other dragons and can be short around them, but don't mistake her curtness for rudeness, as she doesn't really dosn't know how to interact. Shawn has lived between the Echo river and the Silent Forest ever since she was a young adult, and reacts timidly to noises like snapping twigs and russeling bushes because of it.

Powers:

This attack can be rarely used if she is mad enough or in a great amount of danger. It drains her of almost all her energy, so she will be knocked out or very weak afterwards. Other than that, just normal fire breath.

Stage: Adult

Clan or Loner? Loner

Other: Liable to become part of the clan if persuaded a bit. Both of Shawnee's parents died in the Hatred Lands shortly after her hatching. Later in that same year; she was adopted by a female daydream dragon. But Shawnee left once she grew up and settled down beside the Echo River, catching small prey like rabbits and coyotes to sustain herself. The area near the Silent Forest and the Echo River where she lives is relatively close to the Hatchling's Cave.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

(( Okay, everyone accepted tongue.gif. I guess I'll start *yawn* a bit tired here... so.. blarg. Oh and the charries in the clan have to quickly join in their post.))

Crisie sat fishing out food from Echo River, just 50 or so meters from her cave. She sighed deeply; would anyone join? It was quite stupid... but then again, to stop and make peace was a good thing; right? She sighed at herself once again and noticed she had only caught one small fish, her clan needed food. She put her jaws over the water, watching. Most fish zipped through her shadow but one stupid tuna managed to get itself trapped in awe, looking at the bottom of her jaws. She snapped it up and placed it in the pile, then started getting to work, catching more.

Flaming Tornado flapped her wings wildly, but it doesn't seems like she is having any luck. She signed and decided to walk her way around the lake. After a while she spotted the Guardain of Nature hatchling fishing. She ran over screeching loudly, not meaning to scare her.

Flaming stared at the guardain carefully and asked it "is this the clan?"After hearing her answer she decided to help her fish. She nodded to her and dive into the water, catching a fish in her mouth. When she bust into surface she accidently wet the Guardain of Nature hatchling.

"My bad," she giggled. Flaming dumped the fish into the pile and walked around the edges looking for more fishes...

Edited by Tiffashy

Jigsaw walked through the forest, looking around. Finally seeing a clearing, she jumped into the air and spread her wings. Circling the clearing, she looked down to see the Hatchling's Cave she had heard about. She spotted a young Guardian of Nature fishing. "This must be the one I'm looking for," mumbled Jigsaw as she lazily spiraled down over the river, trying not to frighten her. Upon landing on the ground, she noticed a second hatchling, a Hellfire Wyvern. She was also fishing. "I guess I should go introduce myself and help fish." She slowly walked up to the two and said, "Hi, my name's Jigsaw. Can I help you fish?" Hearing her answer, she used her sharp eyes to spot fish closest to her, and fluttered across the river, knowing that fishing at that angle would conceal her shadow. (Told you she was a thinker xd.png) Seeing a large fish, Jigsaw bent down and struck the fish like a lightning bolt. She sunk her jaws into the fish which was heavier than she thought it was. Overwhelmed by the unexpected weight, she toppled into the river with fish in mouth. It made a rather big splash and scared away some fish. After climbing out the river she exclaimed, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to." She dropped her fish on the quickly growing pile and continued to fish, being more careful this time.

Shawnee looked up from her basking spot; a rock that lay in the sun on the bank of the Echo River. A few hatchlings were fishing on the other side, being rather noisy about it too. She looked over at her catch that she killed earlier that day; a little rabbit that was only a bit larger than an egg. The dorsal dragon sighed, got off of her rock, and picked up the rabbit. After much comtemplating on the hatchlings survival alone, Shawnee threw the rabbit across the river, landing it in the water a few feet away from the hatchlings for them to receive.

Shawnee lay back down in her basking rock, knowing that later that night she'd have to go hunting again.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Crisie heard the millions of splashes, surprised she fell back. "Umm... sure?" She had answered to both, looking at her tiny pile.

"Oh, it's fine" She smiled brightly to the dragon who had scared all the fish. "I do it all the time. So, I'm Crisie... you are?" She asked, helping her out of the water. Two seconds into fishing and she had two hatchlings, cool! She blinked at herself.

Flaming Tornado))

Flaming Torando jumped up with surpise and looked at Jigsaw annoyedly. She never liked lighting. Flaming shook herself to dry up and tried to catch more fish. "Do not shot any more lighting" she warned the red nebula. She dived into the water with her mouth open, ready to catch any fish. She searched for a while then bust up, heading back to surface breathing loudly. Flaming dragged herself back to shore and told them "there isn't any more fishes"She shook herself getting rid of the water and dived back in. She couldn't see anything apart from a shiny odject in the water. She swam closer, ingoreing her lungs which was screaming for air. Flaming grabbed the shinny odject and pulled it back up to the surface. Surpisely it was light and long.

Flaming Tornado busted into the surface breathing loudly. She swam back dragged along the long, shiny odject back. She dumped it on shore and fell over to cacth her breath. Then when she got enough air she stood up to take a better look of the odject.

"What is it?" she asked them still panting and breathling loudly.

Edited by Tiffashy

Username: Backup77

Charrie name: Ananda (The joy without which the universe will fall apart and collapse)

Type of Dragon: Black Dragon

Personality: To be RPed, if that's okay.

Powers: Ananda can focus on existing shadows and turn them into a physical object. This takes about two seconds normally, and another three seconds to make them sharp enough to cut dragon scales. It also weakens her when she makes the shadows solid to varying degrees, depending on the volume of shadows she makes solid. However, they aren't like normal objects. They aren't affected by gravity, and are impossible to break through normal means. They can be destroyed by making Ananda lose concentration or by using some sort of power that affects physical objects, or by hitting them with some sort of light, as shadows are the absence of light.

In appearance, the solid shadows aren't much different from normal ones, though there are a few noticeable changes. They are still slightly transparent, but you can tell that they are solid- they are darker, and appear solid, like black glass. You can see through it, but you know that you can touch it. Unlike glass, however, light can't go through it or reflect off of it. Light weakens it, and makes it impossible for Ananda to keep it solid.

Stage: Mature Hatchling

Clan or Loner?: Loner

Other: She is completely black, including her underbelly.

I hope that's okay, I can make her power weaker if you want. I just copied and pasted it from a character from a different RP, Shattered Magic, and weakened it a little bit.

Edited by Backup77

(( Accepted, just can Ananda be a bit weak once she finishes forming the object? You don't have to, but it is a little powerful. As in, too powerful >.< ))

Crisie growled at the Hellfire as she glared at Jigsaw, this clan was for peace. "I only started the clan a day ago. How'd the news spread?" She asked, but just as her question finished the Hellfire had pulled a long and steel object from the water. "It may be a sword. Mumma told me about them, but I've never seen one for myself. It can kill things if in the right hands" She said.

(( By the way, Jigsaw never used lightning or anything. ))