ShoukaSangenshiki

Kingdom Hearts - Another Sky OOC

For the IC thread, go here.

About

Here, we may talk about the KH-AS RP without having to worry about including IC talk. We're gonna be using this thread to talk about the general plot, about the different worlds and which ones we're going to include, etc, so be sure to check it constantly. I'll also be using this to keep track of any changes I do to the rules/forms/whatever of both threads.

I may also post the Organization missions here, depending on how many people we have when this starts.

Rules:

-OOC posts go here. RP posts go in the IC thread, which is linked at the top of this page.

-Remember, only talk about the RP or things that relate to it; we don't want one of the mods warning us, now do we?

-Normal rules of dragcave apply here.

-Be polite and don't ignore people asking stuff.

-Forms are posted here or sent by PM, depending if you want to hide things or not.

Updates

03/09 - RP Approved! Updated the forms in the second post, the Worlds in the third post and the 'Things to do' section.

06/09 - Added 'Missions' to the second post. Cleaned the 'Updates' section.

08/09 - Added Leon's profile.

09/09 - Added Yuffie's profile.

15/09 - Added Cid's profile.

19/09 - Updated Character's profiles.

23/09 - Updated 'The story so far' section.

27/09 - Added Prince John's and Sir Hiss' profiles.

Edited by ShoukaSangenshiki

The story so far

Prologue - Waking up the Keyblade - Reunion

The Heartless started invading the different worlds, including Shadow City and Endless Sands. It was in the attack to their respective worlds when Umbra and Shiz awakened their ability to use the Keyblade. Both boys got swallowed by the darkness around them, and woke up in Traverse Town.

Meanwhile, the Organization got wind of the apparition of the Keyblade Masters, and a reunion was scheduled between the four members that were in The Castle That Never Was.

Chapter 1 - Traverse Town - End of reunion, Nottingham & Treasure Planet

Umbra and Shiz met each other and got attacked by Heartless, being saved by Leon. Him and Yuffie took them to the nearby hotel to evade the Heartless, and told them a few things; mainly, that they needed to defeat the Heartless appearing in other worlds, as they were the only ones who could use the Keyblades. They went to talk to Cid, who stated he'd lend them a Gummi Ship as long as they went to the Third District. The two boys headed that way and met Celeste, the third Keyblade Wielder. Heartless appeared, and the three joined forces to defeat them.

The reunion started; Xomne and Caxias told the other members about the Keyblade Wielders they encountered. However, Caxias mentioned that he remembered the boy, as if he had seen him when he was a Somebody. Zalnox forbid everyone to get near the Keyblade Wielders and ordered missions to be assigned; Caxias and Xeclia were to go to Nottingham's castle, and locate the source of darkness that was attracting Heartless there, while Xomne went to Zalnox's study so they could talk about Kingdom Hearts. Meanwhile, Lerficux was teaching Civixarot, who had just joined the day before, how to be a proper Organization member in Space Port.

Things to do

-Decide what is going to be the first Summoning.

Missions

Reminder: Unless the mission specifies, do not let yourself be seen. Organization rules.

General:

Recon: A general investigative mission. There is no specific goal except to gain intelligence.

Search and Return: A specific investigative mission. Members must find a specific item, person, or piece of intelligence and return to base with whatever it may be.

Search and Destroy: A specific element in a world must be found and disposed of immediately.

Sabotage: A specific mission in order to destroy a previously functioning element of the world.

World: Treasure Planet

Recon: Investigate the ship RLS Legacy. Find out who the captain is and what the purpose of sailing this ship is.

Members needed: 1-2

Other: Intel says flying Heartless are fond of appearing in the port. Be careful of Tailbunkers.

World: Nottingham

Recon: There seems to be a heart filled with darkness. Heartless seem to take particular interest in the castle. Find out the source of the Darkness, and return to base with the gained intel.

Members needed: 1-2

Other: Novashadows have been found to appear within the castle. Prepare accordingly.

Members assigned: Caxias and Xeclia.

Okay, guys, this'll be the OOC thread; a little small now, but it's going to get bigger when we start, AND we can freely talk here about the different worlds and stuff.

So, first things first: FallenAngel, could you delete the form on the IC thread? I've already saved it, but you can post it here if you want

Next, like I said in 'Things to do', we need worlds >_<

I'd appreciate it if we started throwing ideas for this. Like, any book/manga/movie/videogame/whatever you guys want to include? Personally, I prefer anime and videogames, but I'm open to anything if it makes sense. We can event invent our own world. Just two points on this:

-Must be realistic to be fighting Heartless.

-Nothing too gory/bloody, since the general rating must be PG-13.

So, any ideas?

Perhaps...

A Galaxy Far, Far Away (Star Wars)

and a Spider-Man type world?

I'unno. I'm not great on world ideas. >_>

Could be. Thing is, I'm not exactly familiar with the details (haven't seen the movies >_<) so I wouldn't be able to help with the plot.

We could also go classic and pick a movie. Or even dragcave itself. Or invent something.

EDIT: Or, if you guys don't mind and we don't decide, I could pick something easy to explain that I'm familiar with; so it'll be like playing the game without having watched the movie (Golden Sun or Enchanted Arms would be nice to start since they don't require lengthy explanations and are interesting), but I don't want to impose on anyone if you don't want to go there.

I've never played or heard of either. Shouldn't we just use worlds from the games?

Hum, it'll depend; we shouldn't go to Atlantica or Pride Lands at the beginning, for example, since those require different forms. I didn't mention them 'cause I didn't know if you guys would like to repeat those stories or not. Although bringing Maleficent and her evilness to the RP sounds fun...

So, any objections at picking a Disney movie?

...I am disappoint in both of you. Not knowing about Star Wars OR Spiderman? Ugh. Nevermind, then.

I don't object to a movie, but I don't think that we should pick things straight from the games. I kind of defeats the purpose of creating an RP in an alternate universe if we're going to be using the exact same worlds as in the regular universe. >_>

I think I saw the first Star Wars movie, but it didn't catch my attention. As for Spider-man, I watched the cartoon when I was little, but since the cannon is supposed to be the comic book...

We can always pick a movie that hasn't been used in the games, like Atlantis, Lilo & Stich, Pocahontas, Camelot (I think the movie was called 'the sword in the stone' or something like that)... oh, oh, you guys have watched Treasure Planet? Intergalactic pirates ^^

I think Treasure Planet would be awesome to explore. It's actually a re-interpretation of Treasure Island. tongue.gif I loved that movie SO much.

Yes, it is called Sword in the Stone. Lilo and Stitch actually HAS been done. In Birth By Sleep.

Haven't played Birth By Sleep, although I've been searching for it for weeks after finishing 358/2 days >_< I wanna know what happened to axel and saix...

yay, I'm not the only one who has seen Treasure Planet! *hugs* I STILL have the theme song in my brain. It refuses to leave.

I'll put here some movies I remember that could be fun to explore; you guys tell me which ones you've seen/would like to add, and be sure to mention it if you also think of another one:

Treasure Planet

The Sword in the Stone

The Swam Princess

Brother Bear (we'll need animal forms for this one)

Pocahontas

Robin Hood (everyone's an anthropomorphic animal but I guess humans are fine there)

Prince of Persia

Land Before Time (dinosaur forms)

The Princess and the Frog

The Lion King II (technically not the same since Zira would be the villain; we'd need animal forms)

101 Dalmatians (dog forms)

A Bug's Life (bug forms)

The Emperor's New Groove (llama as a fighting partner xd.png)

Any more?

EDIT: and, thinking about it, how about Rasputin (from Anastasia) for a main antagonist? Him and Bartok are not only fun, but since he has power over those green demons-undead-whatever, it wouldn't be too farfetched for him to also control Heartless

I may have some:

Avatar: The last Airbender (TV show. Not the live action movie)

Eragon

It's a VERY short list, I know. I can't really think at the moment. >_>

Sadly, I don't have a PSP so I had to read the plot summary for Birth By Sleep instead of playing it. >_< It's got a good plot, though.

I haven't watched Avatar, but I've watched the movie of Eragon. Dragons FTW ^^

so, do you like any options of the list?

...I am a bit disappointed. The movie was a HUGE disappointment compared to the books. Avatar is also an awesome TV show.

Treasure Planet, Robin Hood, Sword of the Stone, and A Bug's Life seem like good options to me.

Sorry for disappointing you this much; I wanted to read the book, but at that time RL was too messy to read a long book, and then things started happening... although I may look for it the next time we go to the center of town. who knows, maybe I'll be able to read it in time to include it later wink.gif

So, those four? *starts plotting* FallenAngel, what about you? Like anything from the list? (including Eragon and Avatar)

Well, I was never a fan of Eragon or Avatar. And I'm not really sure how we could make KH worlds out of that. But Robin Hood sounds likely. Along with Treasure Planet. 101 Dalmatians could be one since they were only collectibles in the first game. I think we could keep some worlds from the other games. Such as; Hercules and Aladdin. Since those have appeared in all KH games. But other than that.... Not much to say on my part. I really would lvoe to have a Hercules world. It's my favorite world in KH games.

I suppose since the only part of Hercules that's shown is the Olympus Colosseum, and I can't exactly think of any other world that could have matches like that, it'd be okay to include it. Thing is, Aladdin parts 1 & 2 have already been used, so that leaves us with Aladdin and the Forty Thieves if we want an original plot. Although it could be fun to go looking for Midas' Hand, and the Oracle could be an interesting plot twist.

So for now, we definitely have Treasure Planet and Robin Hood, and we're thinking of adding Sword of the Stone, A Bug's Life, Olympus Colosseum, 101 Dalmatians and Aladdin 3. Any objections on using those 7 as the first set?

EDIT: can you guys please answer the question of Rasputin on the second post? I need to know if I should start thinking of a way to add that part or not

I have no clue what Rasputin is. And in the first two KH games, you can go to the underworld in the Hercules world. I think it would be interesting to go there in the RP.

We'd need a reason to go. Hum, maybe instead of opening the Underworld Coliseum, one of the keyblade bearers opens the seal Zeus put on the titans. The only ones you can fight in the games are the rock and ice ones, after all. And Organization XIII will surely be interested in being of mass destruction, so they would send someone (or maybe even a team) to try to get Hades on their side. And maybe back-stab him later.

Rasputin is the villain of the movie Anastasia. I linked a video in the second post so you guys can get a general idea of his character if you don't know him. I just thought he'd be good at controlling Heartless, since he sold his soul for immortality and is a powerful magician (although one of the main reasons I thought of him is 'cause Bartok (the white bat) would be fun to RP). He could be our Maleficent ^^

Oh THAT Rasputin! I loved Anastasia! My favorite movie! I think we should definitely do Anastasia! Rasputin and Bartok as our Maleficent xd.png Awesome! As for your Hercules idea, i think it's amazing. We should definitely do that.

Based on his character, I'd say he'd make an appropriate substitute for Maleficent. He has a similar theme and motivation to her, and they both have a 'Dark Magic' sort of feeling about them. So, I support the notion of him as a Heartless villain. happy.gif

So, we all agree ^^

Oh, one thing: the Camelot movie I was talking about ended up being Quest for Camelot, not Sword in the Stone >_> you know, the one with the guy that created weapon/human guys to take over the kingdom, and the magical forest with the two-headed crazy dragon and the blind guy with the silver falcon. I looked for the song I remembered on youtube and found out the actual title >_<

we can still do Sword in the Stone, since I can easily find it online and watch it tomorrow, but I think QfC is set some years after SitS since Arthur is already king, so I don't think we can include them both. Which one would you guys prefer?

Sword in the Stone. Even though I haven't seen either xd.png so when's this getting approved? I can't wait!!

Hi there! I'm going to express my interest in this role play by posting in the OoC thread!

I really like all of your ideas for the worlds. My suggestion as an anime world would be Bleach - specifically, the Soul Society. The character that I plan on having could use the world quite a bit. I've never seen Anastasia, but Rasputin looks absolutely evil, which I agree would make a superb villain. So -uhm- I have no expressed my interest.

Sorry for just randomly popping in. I thought this would be a good place to introduce myself for this role play.

Welcome! ^^

Soul Society, hum? Hey, since everyone uses reiatsu there to walk on the sky, the keybeareres could learn the ability 'glide' or 'double jump' there *is plotting to include some abilities like in the games*