Evangeline

Eyes

People were talking about this on the IRC so I got to wondering. What do your eyes look like? : P

(I searched for something similar. If there is a topic, sorry. >.<)

They look like... Eyes, I guess. They're hazel, to be more specific. One of my eyelids close more than the other normally, so it looks kind of like I have a lazy eye sometimes. Mm.

... very dark brown? xd.png Actually, ever since getting into Doctor Who, I've found a good comparison- they're about the same color as David Tennant's eyes. It's kind of funny how much attention I pay to people's eyes, even in things like shows or video games...

Edited by Dr. Paine

... very dark brown? xd.png Actually, ever since getting into Doctor Who, I've found a good comparison- they're about the same color as David Tennant's eyes. It's kind of funny how much attention I pay to people's eyes, even in things like shows or video games...

Mine are the same. tongue.gif

Here is a blurry picture. xd.png

Edit: Picture I just took.

Edited by evangeline5432

My eye color is grayish blue. And they look like regular eyes I guess xd.png

Hazel. From a distance, they look gray-blue, but up close, you can distinctly see the green to them :3

Blueish greenish grayish. Yes, I have some really odd eyes. The color tends to come out more when I'm wearing something colorful, though. rolleyes.gif Oh wow I used the rolleyes smiley in the Eyes thread. xd.png

~Cavey

I have these stupid small squinty blue-green-theydon'tevenknow eyes that are slowly getting wrecked from spending too much time staring at a screen. |D

bluey green eyes with a brown chunk in the right one because of sectoral hetereochromia.

Red. :3 *cough Lordi fangirl cough*

But really, an unidentifiable color between brown and green. It's not even hazel, it's just an ugly something. D: I don't like my eyes.

Deep green X3

Hey, what's that thing called when people have one eye a different colour to the other? I just don't understand how that happens.

Hey, what's that thing called when people have one eye a different colour to the other? I just don't understand how that happens.

I think it's called heterochromia something...?

Mine are dark brown, when I look into the sun they do that whole amber thing, which I think looks pretty cool, so I spend all my time squinting into the sun rolleyes.gif

i have eyes that are blue .

sometimes with yellow and sometimes with silver it's really wierd cuz it changes from time to time witch one is the most visible one ...

Mine are light grey-blue with a darker ring around the outside of the iris. Here's a picture (I'm on the right):

user posted image

Mine look like this. They mostly just look green, though my boyfriend was looking at them up close somewhat recently and was saying that they look like a grey-blue around the very outside, then there is green, and then there is a ring of light brown around the pupil.

Edit: ninja.gif'd… hours later.

Edited by roughlandingholly