Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (658) « First ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> High School (For Humans, Werewolfs, & Vampires), Need more members. Always accepting! :P
MEDUSA
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Group: Members
Member No.: 182,662

Suddenly, a massive set of jaws clamped around Raven's neck, dragging her to the floor. <Bleed out, censorkip.gif*.> The large russet wolf snarled as she bit hard into Raven's waist, relishing the sickening crunch of bones. Nadya turned away from the girl and let out a growl at her mate, feeling a bit more territorial than normal. The crescent mark on her shoulder was gone, and in its place was a dark red star, as deep a crimson as her eyes. She eyed Zeke dangerously, awaiting his next move.

Mandy sighed as Nadya ran ahead. She's so confrontational, she thought as she rounded the corner. The air smelled of blood and Warr's pack. Mandy yelled to her friend We need to leave, Betas don't go up against their Alph-> <Do I LOOK like I care!?> Nadya shrieked. <Maybe I should be an alpha then, and I'll start my own pack.> At that instant, Nadya changed. Her voice became much more gravelly, her claws grew larger.<Don't bother coming after me. I'm not your property and I'm not Zeke's either!>
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
padfoot
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 62,832

Zeke shot to his feet, "what the hell is wrong with you?!?", he yelled. The scent clinging to her disturbed him. She smelt of blood and a challenge. Their bond was weak and felt fragmented, "Nadya. What's going on?", he asked, trying to reach her with the bond.
PMEmail Poster
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 184,944

Sawyer knew what was going on. "Zeke, she's the alpha of her own pack. You have no rein on her anymore. I may be no wolf, but I know she's changed her dominance." she explained. Sawyer was obviously uncomfortable with the wolves, but she said nothing about it.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
cattygal210
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 81,244

Ravens spirit felt a greater disturbance within her body. She gasped, "Who is destroying my body!!!!!" D:

Raven growled. She got up, drenched in blood. She then used a lot of energy from surrounding forces and revived herself. She growled at the wolf. "Do you want me to take control of your body next missy??? Sheesh! What the hell have I done to you people to make you wanna kill me??...Oh, right. Well listen. How about I give up her body, and you let me be...?"

Ravens spirit had wandered to the safehouse. She bursted in and said, "Get out now. Leave my body this instance and you can take somebody elses body. As long as you stay the hell away from me and my family!"

Vicky sighed, "Well. Youre no fun you party pooper. Heh, well I'll be on my way. I'll keep checking up on you though sissy." She winked and with that Vicky entity spilled out of Ravens body.

Ravens spirit poured into her body. She felt reborn. Finally back in her own body.

Vickys entity left and found the perfect body-

user posted image

Vicky looked around at everyone and said, "Well...I guess this is goodbye...Too bad.." She shrugged. "But I'll always be near..." She said mysteriously. With that, she walked out and wandered around in the forest. She was extremely bored. She hated having to behave. She saw a rabbit and picked it up by its throat. She stroked it as it trembled in her hand. She began talking to it, "Isn't life just soo much fun being the bad guy? Huh? Never having anyone on your side, always outnumbered....One of these days...I-I-I will-" She then squeezed her fists shut and killed the white rabbit. blood ran through her fingers. She through the severed body down and continued walking around waiting for someone she could mess with.
PMEmail Poster
Kamiko_Cullen
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Member No.: 50,744

((Recap of the last couple pages, please? -is lost-))
PMEmail PosterMSN
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

((nothing really, sawyer met with a doctor she didn't trust, She left to get stuff in case she had to say overnight at te hospital, she almost got into a fight with Vicky, Nadya's got Jelous of Raven/Vicky, and attacked her, Sawyer's heading back to the hospital now))

Sawyer grabbed all the stuff she needed, and sprinted back to the hospital. When they didn't let her see Nyla, she pushed through the doors and ran to her scent. The doctor with the evil aura had an IV injected into Nyla.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kamiko_Cullen
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Nyla was still out cold.

Krystal was sitting nearby, looking bored out of her mind. "Oh." she said, noticing Sawyer. "All right, you're fired."

She hit him squarely in the chest with a lightning bolt from her fingertips. "And now ..." she said, moving to Nyla. She disconnected the drip from Nyla and closed her eyes, her eyebrows furrowing. "Her red blood cells have nuclei, unlike humans. Human blood won't do ..."
PMEmail PosterMSN
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"She's avian-human." she hissed at her. Sawyer then ignored Krystal completely. "Nyla? CAn you hear me?" she asked.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kamiko_Cullen
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Krystal didn't hear Sawyer. She was too busy thinking of a way to bring Nyla back. She was also muttering things under her breath.
PMEmail PosterMSN
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Sawyer kept looking around self-consciously. "there are evil scientists everywhere. This hospital is swimming with 'em." she said. "They know we aren't human too. You can tell by the way they look at us."
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kamiko_Cullen
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Krystal stared at Sawyer. "I know I'm not exactly human, but if they dare come here, they're going to end up like Dr. Crisp here." She gestured to the doctor she had killed with lightning. "Besides, they know they can't control me."
PMEmail PosterMSN
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"That's awesome for you, but I'm pretty sure I won't do the same." Sawyer said.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Kamiko_Cullen
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Krystal shrugged. "Beats me why they're so scared of me."
PMEmail PosterMSN
hurricane146
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Level 1

Member No.: 187,956

((ok. . I understand what's happening, but where can I jump back in??))
PMEmail Poster
MEDUSA
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Nadya felt a wave of guilt shoot through her, Zeke' soul touching her in ways no one else could. She remembered all that he had done for her, and all she had done for him. The newly made wolf was enraged. "Raven had been the one keeping Zeke from loving me fully. And then Zeke said he likes her again. She has to go. They all have to go." Nadya advanced, a red glow of hatred surrounding her. < All that is, and all that we were means nothing now. Prepare to die, because I'm not leaving until one of us does.> She leaped forward, teeth gnashing, as an instrument of destruction. She felt a set of paws on her back, and turned to see a supposed friend.

<Nadya, that's enough. You've gone rogue and we have no choice but to subdue you. If you don't stop, I will kill you.> Mandy jumped off of Nadya and stood next to Zeke, speaking tersely. <She's still marked by you, but it seems she's stronger than normal with possesion. You wouldn't have happened to make a deal with an old witch, have you?> She motioned to Zeke's red cuffs and then to Nadya's reddened mark.
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"It looks like you have this under control. I'm gonna go check on the safehouse." she said. The werecat ran to the safehouse, and instinctively bristled when she felt the hostility crackle in the air.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
voltage
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Level 1

Member No.: 104,925

spike walked up to raven and looked at nadya "nadya calm down,raven wont hurt you."
PMEmail Poster
cattygal210
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Raven replied, "What? Is going on here?!?!?" Raven stormed out.
PMEmail Poster
MEDUSA
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

<Traitor! I thought you were my friend.> Nadya stared at Spike for a moment.
cattygal210
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Raven cursed under her breathe, "Great. Just great. I get kicked out of my body and suddenly everything goes wrong! I wish i wouldnt have returned...Gah.."

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (658) « First ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll