Nimrodel

DC Photography Contest #32

It wasn't very easy deciding on a theme for this round. My head is full of cute animals, but as we've had some animal themes already, I wanted to do something different. So this week the theme is road. So get out your favourite photo of a road or a path! - Or perhaps this is a perfect opportunity to take a new shot, and show us all your very favourite place for a walk? ^^

An example:

user posted image

The Rules:

- One entry per person

- Picture has to be made by yourself, and can't be just a reproduction of someone's work. I someone else's work is in the picture, there needs to be something extra.

- No manipulation besides basic photo adjustments (contrast, exposure, cropping, color balance, lighting, etc.)

- No text or framing in the photo. A signature/watermark is just fine, but it's preferable if you don't have "O Hai Eye Hav3 T3XT" (or something similar) present in the photo.

- When voting, please don't select your own image. This will ensure fairness.

- You are free to submit an old photo, you don't need to take a new one just for this competition.

Closing Date: Saturday, May 21

Good Luck!

Previous themes:

1: Beginning anew

2: Simplicity

3: Summer

4: Wildlife

5: Black & White

6: Food

7: Macro

8: Farewell

9: Light and Shadow

10: Urban

11: In the home

12: Travel Photography

13: Pets

14: Red

15: Coupled Animals

16: Clouds

17: Green

18: Water

19: Scenic views

20: Invertebrates

21: Sunrise/Sunset

22: Purple

23: Out of Context

24: Snow

25: Flowers

26: Mountains

27: Old

28: Birds

29: Inanimate Objects

30: New Life

31: Play

This'll get me off the comp

Now to take the photo

Edit: Does it have to be the full road or can I do a close-up of the pavement?

Edited by wonton55912

@Rhea: There's still a week in which you can get some other shot, if you're not pleased enough about the current one wink.gif

@wonton: I'm afraid I'll have to say no to that. You have to actually see that it's a road/path, so no pavement close-ups

Nothing for me I'm afraid.

I don't know if a railroad counts as a road... (although it's spelled railroadxd.png)

It's still pretty.

ARGH WHERE IS MY CAMERA CABLE?!

I don't know if a railroad counts as a road... (although it's spelled railroadxd.png)

My idea aswell hihi laugh.gif At least I can try sleep.gif

@Aerouant: I like your "mystery road" the best, I think ^^ I guess railroads can be accepted, as they are a kind of road too

@lachrymation: I don't know where your camera cable is D= You must search! *cheers from the sideline*

Its covered in snow but it is a road, does it still count? Snowy road

I'm sure it'll count. It doesn't say you can't have snow on it. It's really pretty, by the way. ^^

@Chiaki: Naturally that counts ^^

@arabian sparkle: I like the "bubble road" the best, if you want my opinion smile.gif

Oh my, Chiaki, that is so pretty!

arabian sparkle, the bubble road is cute smile.gif

Hmm, I really like the railroad.. I'll think about it some more. Hope I make a choise in time, I'll be away this week.