-platinum-draco-

Hidden Pages

I hope this isn't a duplicate, ect. And I hope there isn't anything against this but...

HIDDEN PAGES

A few little quirks of the site. I have to wonder how many there are. Have you found any? What one/s do you like. Do you even know they exist.

Are there any more than 3 xd.png.

Well, there is the graveyard... and the LOLBRB page. Or is that on the forum?

Oh, and the "help" page.

There's also the Wilderness - though since it's pretty common knowledge calling in it 'hidden' might be an exaggeration.

One thing,nothing against this,but aren't secret pages supposed to be secret?

Not spread across a forum?But anyway,theres:

Wilderness

Graveyard

Funny face page

Help

Thuwed

Limit(In help)

And gold reply

I've found all these hidden pages that have been listed in this thread...I wonder if there are any more. The make all my eggs gold one made me laugh xd.png

What I'd like to know is how the heck we found these. o.O

Lots and lots of obsessive people. Also, spoilers.

There used to be a page that showed all the Dorkfaces... I lost the link, and it might now be one of the many, many "secret" pages that are now disabled. There was a WTFBBQCHICKEN page once, among others. Speculation says those were gag jokes among TJ and the mods... probably taken down when TJ got bored of them, I guess.

Looks like its just listing Thuwed pairings.

....also, we have a help page? Shouldn't that be more clearly displayed? (Maybe on the slightly redundant 'Cave' link?). I might make a topic about that.

'TurnAllMyEggsGold'; 'yeah right'. LOL.

Edited by Completely Different

Huh. What exactly's with the Thuwed page?

It's probably so that copycat Thuweds aren't taken as the real thing. Because anyone could misspell a name and add Thuwed to it, but they don't count.

The Thuwed page also lets you know if you're on the waiting list for a 2nd-gen Thuwed or not. If you are, you get a bolded message at the top that says "You are currently on the breeding list."