Vicats

Vicats does art.

Gonna start posting my latest art here as well as in a new post.

user posted image

Primary design... applied to a hockey jersey and some other things.

user posted image

Art trade

user posted image

Icon commission.

I'm taking some icon commissions, either for dA points or real money. They're relatively expensive, but it comes down to the fact that I don't have a lot of free time, and these icons take more than an hour to make, closer to three or four for animated ones...

5 dollars Canadian/400 points for static, and 7 dollars/560 points for animated.

You can contact me here or at my deviant art account

Edited by Vicats

Purrrretttyyyyyy!!! Take request please~~~ *adds to stalking thread*

owo pretty!

Hm why have I not followed you yet on dA. *Adds*

Ditto.

I love the first one! (:

Awsh, thanks guys! Di seems to be a popular boy... as always. My poor other drawings. ;-;

I may take requests later, if this semester goes well.

Personally, I like the wallaby thing best. ^ ^;; That and the critter. They're cute. I'm going to have to find you on DA so I can stalk you. lol

Thanks guys! The sprite in my Signature links to my dA, if you're curious. :3 Go there!

... Would anyone be interested in a small art trade?

I'm always up for an art trade! ^ ^ Go ahead an drop me a note via DA and we can discuss it. My SN there is RinaChiba.

Edited by RinaChiba

I love the dragon that you drew, it's very enchanting. The critter and Wallaby are also good, but I like the dragon best.

Zovesta, since you posted first... want to lob me a refrence picture? I'll probably be doing a small-ish piece without background, like the Wallaby or Critter.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

user posted image

New Art! It's Di again, plus Ka~! This took way too long and was frustrating. D:

... Can you try Horaaman? biggrin.gif From Anpanman? He's a cartoon character... he should be basic. smile.gif

What do you want me to draw you?

Sure! Can you provide me a refrence picture for him? And would you draw a Pygmy dragon for me in exchange?

Ah, Zovesta it's lovely! I'm so sorry, I've been a bit distracted by my markers the last few days... I will get my half done tomorrow, I promise!

user posted image

(Oh.)

*likes the green ocelot best.* They're all really good, though. I love how realistic the octopus looks.