Secret Society of Gifters

*Currently not accepting anymore Wishlists.*

Most of our SSG members are without internet, or have limited internet time at the moment, but never fear, we are still working on getting our wishlists caught up.

Hello and welcome to our thread! *We have been approved by Z* (Thanks, Wookieinmashoo, I wouldn't have thought to say so)

Please take the time to review the following, as it is a slightly complicated process to create a list. Each list MUST be approved before SSG will gift to a wisher, so it is vital that you 1. read the rules carefully and 2. check back quickly to ensure that your wishlist has been approved.

Rules

1. If a gift dies, the wisher is blacklisted. If a gift is dumped, the wisher is blacklisted. We prefer you let us know if you want things for freezing. Freezing, once you've given us warning, is not an offense. Freezing without giving us notice first gets you a warning. 3 warnings and the wisher is blacklisted.

2. Each wisher submits a wishlist. SSG will gift 3 items from each wishlist. Once fulfilled, wishers will be asked not to submit anything for 2 months, so as to let SS fulfill other wishlists.

3. Each wishlist will consist of 9 items: 3 rare OR lineage requests, 3 uncommon requests, and 3 common requests, so as to allow SS to choose among gifts. Wishers *must* receive at least one uncommon/rare/lineage. Wishlists may contain *fewer* than 9 dragons, but may not contain more. Wishlists of 9 dragons will receive preferential treatment, as it will be easier to pick and choose gifts.

4. Wishers should have scrolls in their signatures or PM the scroll link to SSG. Do not post your scroll link with your wishlist, as it will count as scroll spam. Wishers should be prepared to show their scroll prior to each subsequent gifting. Wishers with dead eggs/hatchlings will not be blacklisted. However, those without dead eggs/hatchlings will receive priority gifting.

5. Wishers who prefer non-inbreds will relegated behind those who do not specify. Wishers who prefer inbreds will also be relegated behind those who do not specify.

6. A lineage request includes dragons specified as CB. If a wisher does not specify CB, they must not expect a CB, although they are more likely to receive a CB than a bred dragon.

7. There may be only 3 “SPECIFIC” requests in the entire list.

8. “SPECIFIC” means- lineage, CB, or color specificity of stripes/dinos. Explained further below.

9. Wishers may refuse to accept a gift on any basis (not a clean enough lineage, inbred, etc.) but this will count as a strike off of their list. Wishers who do not have room at the time (SSG will ask for proof) will NOT get a strike on their list.

10. A lineage request is as follows: Requesting a CB dragon. Requesting anything PB. Requesting a staircase. Requesting certain parents in a lineage. Requesting even gen. Requesting a certain gen. Etc.

11. Members of SSG will accept or deny wishlists on the basis of the rules above. Please double check your wishlists. If they are denied, they cannot be fulfilled until they are approved.

12. SSG can be contacted for donations. Donors are welcome to track their gifts until they reach their destination.

13. The listing as rare/uncommon/common is subject to change.

14. Please keep chatter to a minimum, as the topic will get clogged quickly.

15. Rules are also subject to change.

How We Rate Dragons

This list is updated as seen fit and is subjective.

Rare:

Metallics

Trios

CB Black

CB Pink

Chicken

CB Stripe

Alt Black

Alt Vine

Uncommon:

Glory Drakes

Stripes

Dinos

Cheese

Paper

CB Vine

Red

Nebula

CB White

Sunsong

CB BBW

CB Canopy

CB Hellfire

CB Split

Nocturne

CB Red Dorsal

CB Tan Ridgewing

Geodes

Shallow Waters

Blunas

Common:

Any dragon listed above *not specified CB*

So, Hellfire (not specified CB) Reds Dorsals (not specified) etc and so forth.

Any dragon not yet listed. (Ember, Harvest, Terrae, Balloon, New Pygmys etc. in CB or non-CB form).

The SSG does not gift Holiday, Neglected, Summoned, Zombie or Tinsel Dragons.

Quick Terms:

SSG- Secret Society of Gifters (us)

Wisher- You!

Specific- the term we use for an request beyond the breed of a dragon. CB is a specific. Lineage is a specific. Color is also a specific. Please keep these in mind.

Donations

The SSG does accept donations. If you have a metallic, a special lineage, a trio, or just a dragon you don't want to see die, feel free to contact the SSG via PM (donations offered in the thread will likely not be seen, and will not be read, sorry). We will certainly take your donation and give it a loving home. In the future, SSG will have a badge for donors, which may be placed in your signature.

Donors may choose to remain anonymous or have their name placed in a special list below.

Edited by Secret Society of Gifters

Examples

Here are examples of wishlists, both good and bad. Please review them so you may better prepare your own.

Good:

Example of a wishlist: CB gold, silver, 2nd gen PB pink, stripe, dino, cheese, ember, harvest, balloon

Here, we see 3 lineage/rares, 3 uncommons, 3 commons. The first part contains *2* lineages (CB gold and 2nd gen PB pink), and one rare. There are also 2 specific requests (the 2 lineages.) This list does not contain the full 3 allowed specific requests.

Example 2: Alt Vine, 3rd gen even Ember, silver, blue stripe, cheese, dino, ember, harvest, balloon

Here we see 3/lineage rares, 3 uncommons, 3 commons. The first part contains *1* lineage (3rd gen Ember), and 2 rares. There are also 2 specific requests (1 lineage, also the COLOR of the stripe.)

Bad:

Example of a rejected list (Rejected for MANY reasons):

CB Silver, CB Gold, CB Ice, blue stripe, blue dino, chicken, Cb Harvest, CB Ember, CB Balloon

There are 6 lineage requests. Also, chicken, which we have specified as rare, is in the uncommon list. There are also too many “SPECIFIC” requests.

Example of a rejected list (Rejected for ONE reason):

CB Silver, CB Gold, Ice, blue stripe, dino, cb red, harvest, ember, balloon

There are 4 “SPECIFICS” in this list. You are only allowed 3. 3 Cb’s=Specific, as does the color of the stripe.

Donors

A list of our esteemed donors, who have helped make our gifting process just a little easier.

Miryana

Iside

naturalcyber

dustpuppy

xetehkah

Oakash

Vhale

Germelia

Gunnila

bunnylein

Blacklist

You may no longer submit a wishlist, as you have allowed a gifted dragon to die or be traded away.

Currently no on is on the blacklist. Let's please keep it that way.

FAQ's

Have a Question? Need an Answer? Then check here. If we do not have the answer to your question listed, feel free to ask in this thread.

Question: Does freezing count as a special request?

Answer: No it does not. We request that you write it down next to the egg you are planing to freeze though, in case the Donor of a gift asks for no freezing.

Approvals

Wishlist approvals will be every back every 12 or so posts (or so we think), but a master list will be posted here for those who do not wish to backread biggrin.gif

Lists in GREEN have been completed! Yay! \o/

Please do not re-submit a wishlist for 2 months upon original wishlist's completion. biggrin.gif Thank you.

Drag's wishlist is approved.

Brentaker's wishlist is approved. Can resubmit 3/2/2011

Shay-las! wishlist is approved.

MysticTiger's wishlist is approved.

reimolino's wishlist is approved.

superguy16's wishlist is approved.

bunnylein's wishlist is approved.

Gali's wishlist is approved.

Iside's wishlist is approved.

Danne's wishlist is approved. Can resubmit 3/2/2011

suanne_lightfurr's wishlist is approved.

Infinis' wishlist is approved.

xetehkah's wishlist is approved.

AnnieLyla's wishlist is approved.

Sylviadragon's wishlist has been approved.

Briar_Reed's wishlist has been approved.

NinjaBlood's wishlist has been approved.

Amut un Rama's wishlist is approved.

xXAngelicEvilXx's wishlist is approved.

Laqq's wishlist is approved.

Brisingrlover's wishlist is approved.

lulubelle00's wishlist is approved.

Vhale's wishlist is approved.

Eterniawolf's wishlist is approved.

Catpooh's wishlist is approved.

Rinah's wishlist is approved.

Tatrina's wishlist is approved.

wayside88's wishlist is approved.

darkflowernightshade's wishlist is approved.

MoonShark's wishlist is approved. (for good this time)

Snaibait's wishlist is approved.

methos280's wishlist is approved.

Varnayrah's wishlist is approved.

Lizzyluna's wishlist is approved.

EternalChloe's wishlist is approved.

Oakash's wishlist is approved.

like-a-wind's wishlist is approved.

Beastrider's wishlist is approved. Can resubmit 3/4/2011

SnowSherry's wishlist is approved.

funny12321's wishlist is approved.

Achire's wishlist is approved.

Julian Kay's wishlist is approved.

Umbee's wishlist is approved.

MisaTange's wishlist is approved.

Oakash's wishlist is approved.

Warrior57's wishlist is approved.

Julian Kay's wishlist is approved.

jreid9001's wishlist is approved.

SnowSherry's wishlist is approved.

RaiOkami's wishlist is approved.

sarah_bee's wishlist is approved.

lady_caetlyn's wishlist is approved.

nynaevesilverwind's wishlist is approved.

Itouch's wishlist is approved.

Bearr's wishlist is approved.

Belisar's wishlist is approved.

caya's wishlist is approved.

lost1ny3girl's wishlist is approved.

afie's wishlist is approved.

Naughtrish's wishlist is approved.

Rinikka's wishlist is approved.

whiteout's wishlist is approved.

lustrelegate's wishlist is approved.

Shilent's wishlist is approved.

Gunnila's wishlist is approved.

Reginea9's wishlist is approved.

dustpuppy's wishlist is approved.

Nightshadow_12's wishlist is approved.

HarperRider's wishlist is approved.

Itouch approved

tukky93 approved

spirited_soul

slowhornpipe172

Alexis_Hunter

GoldenShadowFire

Pinkie approved

lizardfeatherz

jumpsnake

nectaris

helix9

sorrowgrave

jcwolves

w4rg4zm

kippur

invaderdeath

iceyterry

paradiso

pyre

sophiera

kaysen

Hellen

peppercorn

mulux

neuko

Ktribb

dreaded reaper

kaini

valfaris

halean

New Section: Most Wanted List

A list to help out donors to see what the society needs most (although all donations are graciously accepted) and to allow wishers to see what's being wished for most.

Updates soon biggrin.gif

Silver: 21

Gold: 19

Stripe: 13

Thunder/Paper: 11

Dino: 10

Cheese/Pink/Glory/Magma/Electric: 9

Canopy: 7

Banners!

We have them!!

By NinjaBlood

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109144][IMG=http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff405/NinjaBlood/SSGBanner1.jpg][/URL]

By AmberEmber

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109144][IMG=http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad14/photopalacedotcom/secretsocietyofgifters.png][/URL]

By SSGMemberL

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109144][img=http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9264/ssg.png][/url]

By fireball225

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109144][IMG=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7427/thessg.png][/URL]

By MsTina

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109144][IMG=http://i55.tinypic.com/n4ukxl.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109144][IMG=http://i55.tinypic.com/2im6f5x.gif][/URL]

By afie

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109144][IMG=http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/afie7/SSG2.gif][/url]

By athdaraxen

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=109144][IMG=http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/1184/ssgz.png][/URL]

You may want to add that this group is Z approved so you don't get people reporting it :3

I may also add my wishlist once I've read everything.

EDIT: my adults are hidden so I'm assuming I won't be illegible, but I do have a question: does the list have to contain nice dragons, or can it be less? I read the sentence "Each wishlist will consist of 9 items" as having a maximum of 9. You may want to specify "no less and no more" here, just to make sure people understand.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Hey^^ good idea!

My wishlist:

Rare:

CB silver

CB black

CB Gold

Uncommon

Dinos

Red

Sunsong

Common

Tan Ridgewing

Nocturne

Black

EDIT: updated my list smile.gif

Edited by Drag

Drag's wishlist is approved.

Brentaker's wishlist is approved.

Shay-las! wishlist is approved.

MysticTiger's wishlist is approved.

reimolino's wishlist is approved.

superguy16's wishlist is approved.

bunnylein's wishlist is approved.

Gali's wishlist is approved.

Iside's wishlist is approved.

Danne's wishlist is approved.

CB gold, silver, chicken, stripe, dino, cheese, ember, harvest, vine

Yes I know I stole the wishlist xd.png

COMPLETED =D

Edited by Brentakers

Wow, this is a great idea. I'd want to help with the gifting, maybe donate, but really I don't have very many dragons...

So for now I'll just have a wishlist, consisting of:

Gold, Silver, CB Stripe - CB Magi, CB Hellfire, Geode - Ember, Canopy, Electric.

Wishlist

Thunder, Magma, Chicken, Cheese, Paper, Dino (Any), Red Stripe, CB Purple, Ochredrake

(Click on Image in Signature to see Scroll)

Edited by MysticTiger

My wishlist smile.gif

Silver, CB Thunder, Chicken - 2nd gen Geode, dino (not green) - vine, pink, seasonal

Edited by reimolino

Wishlist

Silver, Gold, Alt black,non-green dino ,Tan ridgewing, Ember, harvest

I hope the non-green dinos are allowed, as i have no preference other than that.

Edited by superguy16

ok here is my wishlist:

cb magma, cb silver, gold, Stripe, Bluna, cb red, Terrae, canopy, hellfire

catched the canopy myself thx

Edited by bunnylein

Will you guys put a list of people's full wish lists on the first post? I think it would make things a lot easier to have them all on the first post instead of scattered throughout the thread. Unless I missed something..

Silver, gold, chicken, any stripes, cheese, paper, BBW, CB seasonal, two-headed.

Hope this is okay!

Wishlist:

Gold, Ice, Magma, Geode, Dino, Bluna, Pink, Hellfire (unspecified), Red Dorsal (unspecified) smile.gif

Sorry I read it wrong. I though Sunsong and red were fine as long as they were unspecified. Shows I need to read a little slower.

Edited by funny12321

If I have to say 9 dragons, then my wishlist is

Gold, CB Magma, Thunder; CB Canopy, Blue Stripe; Canopy (non CB), Vine (received smile.gif ), Ridgewing

If I can say less then 9, then just

Gold, CB Magma, Thunder; CB Canopy, Blue Stripe, Geode;

smile.gif

Edited by Iside

Wishlist

Rare/lineage/'specific':

CB black

CB stripe

2nd gen gold from CB gold x CB black

Uncommon:

Vine

Nebula

White

Common:

Harvest

Terrae

Winter seasonal

Edited by Infinis

funny12321 your list is not approved. Red and Sunsong are both uncommon, and you have them in your common list. Please correct your list and try again.

Infinis, if you chose to gift to someone, it will not reduce anything off their wishlist, nor will you be added to the donor list. However, if you would like to gift someone, you of course, may.

COMPLETED!

Thanks again! biggrin.gif

---

Oh, this looks like fun! Do you have to do anything specific to be a gifter?

Wishlist:

Rare/Lineages:

2nd gen. PB green stripe <3

gold

silver

Uncommon:

red

paper

bluna

Common:

water

pink

canopy

Edited by Danne

Ok, I hope I understood everything right-. Then this would be my wishlist:

Rare:

Magma

Thunder

Ice

Uncommon:

Blue Stripe (specific)

Dinos

Paper

Common:

2. gen Pink with snowangel parentage (specific)

2. gen Elektric with Holly parentage (specific)

Canopy

My scroll is linked in my signature.

funny12321 your list is not approved. Red and Sunsong are both uncommon, and you have them in your common list. Please correct your list and try again.

Infinis, if you chose to gift to someone, it will not reduce anything off their wishlist, nor will you be added to the donor list. However, if you would like to gift someone, you of course, may.

Wait, then what do we do to get on the donor list?

Donating involves simply dropping us a line and allowing us to take an egg. Careful review of everyone's wishlists and the specific requested dragons on their lists determines where each egg goes, so we prefer if you let us take the egg/hatchling and decide where to place it.

Donators are encouraged to track their gifts until they reach their new homes. Please note that those in SSG have their names removed from their scrolls, but that once the egg/hatchling reaches its proper home, the scroll will likely have a name, and the donator will receive a PM if they would like one.

To be on the donor list, one must succesfully donate at least one dragon into SSG and have it be gifted.

Later, this info will be placed into the main thread. Sorry for the confusion.

I would also like to be a gifter and maybe this is a stupid question but....when we have a gift we have to contact SSG and you then contact someone that we have to gift to? Or do we trade the egg to you, and SSG then is giving it out to the people on the wishlist? Because of the different timezones it then could take a while before we could gift the egg...or am i missing something here biggrin.gif

ninja.gif

Edited by Miryana

Contact us via PM. We take the egg/hatchling. It then is found a home based on the wishlists and what's been gifted previously (we try to distribute rares in an equal fashion) and we contact the person who will receive it. They get on, and the gift is given.

SSG has seven official, anonymous members, in various time zones, so there will almost always be someone online who can get to you quickly and within your normal hours.

Why have a middle-man? People can see the wishlists for themselves. Having to give your rare hatchling/egg to another person who then gives it to another person is a bit of a fuss over something people can sort out themselves.