EeveeSkitty

What Dragon would you be?

If you were a dragon here, which would you be?

I think I'd be a paper, if not a nocturne dragon.

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Magi, I think. Or possibly a huge mighty red one...

Alt Sweetling. There my all time fav dragon on DC I love everything about them. Their size, shape, and personalities fit me and their coloring is my favorite. (And as a person who normally attends black V-Day parties their to perfect.)

I'm not sure. . . There are a lot of different ones I could probably/would like to be. It'd probably be a nocturnal breed of some sort though; I'm much more awake during the night compared to the day. Maybe a Nightglory Drake for me. . . I love the way they look, and I'm shy and reserved like them.

cheese. preferably provolone cheese. if i could manage to grow limbs back, i'd be set for life.

nah, jes' kidding. i'd say hellfire wyvern for me. because...well, just cause. xd.png my close friends would know.

Black. I am a hunter, most certainly not peaceful. Unfortunately, I don't have good eyesight since I spend so much time hunting down info on the internet... >.>

I would be a Nebula dragon. Could live among the stars and travel in the space laugh.gif

This is a hard one... I'd either be a Vine- as I like to spend a lot of time on my own and I like plants- or possibly a Deep Sea- as I like swimming and they're also solitary. But Vampires are cool, too.

I love the looks of the basic Black Dragon, (but not the viciousness) and the loyalty of the Embers. I wish the singing Ochredrakes were smarter, but I love the energy expressed in them, as well as the Electric, Thunder and Magma Dragons. I love the warmth from the Harvest and Red Dragons, and would love to curl up in the color of a vibrant Red or Vine egg. I honor the peaceful natures of the Mint and White Dragons, but finally think I am a Nocturne, quietly observant and full of secrets. cool.gif

Cheese? I get real cranky if I don't get my dairy! xd.png

Well, I'm a lot like Storms (solitary, bad-tempered), Nocturnes (I tend to be nocturnal and hardly have a personality during the day), Sunsets (again, solitude, few friends, I like the sunset), and I really like the looks of Blacks and Embers.

I would be a Nebula dragon. Could live among the stars and travel in the space laugh.gif

Nebulas don't work that way biggrin.gif

As for myself...

Flamingo might be fun (brains of a human, awesome fighting skills), or GoN. Or Ice.

... or a chicken biggrin.gif

I'd probably be a silver. xd.png just because I'd be able to be shiny, but I'm kinda like a silver. lol

Nebulas don't work that way biggrin.gif

If I was a nebula dragon I would work that way laugh.gif