Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Forest Children of Medicia, Pleased to welcome all
KyokoYei2
Posted: Feb 8 2013, 05:43 PM

Level 4

Group: Members
Member No.: 192,249

Arriyen smiled a little. "Ah, I see." It did seem to make things a little lighter for the children. "That war game, seems a little bit scarier than just scouting don't you think?" She asked with a slightly raised eyebrow and tucked more hair behind her head.
Mijikoi
Posted: Feb 9 2013, 05:23 PM

Level 8

Member No.: 50,711

Keid shifted his hold on Ananke to avoid shrugging. "I suppose it'd sound that way to others. It's just Syria didn't want to lie to them when they asked about why we left at night. The children play different war games in the camp to prepare them for what duties they might have later. Like preemptive training."

Ananke struggled to be set down when she caught sight of the dining tent a few wards away. It was with a tickle and a nudge, that Keid complied sending the little girl off followed shortly by her twin. "The children's games were the best she could think off in the end."
KyokoYei2
Posted: Feb 20 2013, 03:21 PM

Level 4

Member No.: 192,249

Arriyen nodded mutely. "I see, it seems slightly sad to me." She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Oh well, can't change life." She mumbled and looked at the ground.
((Woah, thought I replied to this a long time ago))
Mijikoi
Posted: Mar 28 2013, 09:27 AM

Level 8

Member No.: 50,711

((I'm Sooooo sorry. It seems like everytime I have things sorted out something new crops up. T.T I'll have a post ready in the next couple of hours or on Saturday at the latest, but will not be able tomorrow. My goddaughters birthday party taking most of my day off, since there's thatwhole easter thing.))
Flamma
Posted: Apr 20 2013, 05:19 PM

Level 6

Member No.: 201,359

id like to join... is any one still playing this???
alot.png
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 
Add Reply
New Poll