ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Just wondering, what books are you guys reading right now? c:

I just finished Impossible by Nancy Werlin, and I'm now starting on Perfect by Ellen Hopkins~ <3

I just finished Cloaked by Alex Flinn last night. Wasn't great, but it was good. I haven't decided what I'll read next.

Ellen Hopkins is amazing, btw. (:

right now im reading To Kill a Mockingbird. pretty interesting, its for school. smile.gif

I read To Kill a Mockingbird in the 8th grade. I thought it was pretty good. (:

I read To Kill a Mockingbird in the 8th grade. I thought it was pretty good. (:

thats good smile.gif only a few chapters in ^^

I just finished Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin. It's really good, but bittersweet.

Just finished Summer Knight by Jim Butcher. As soon as the library gets Death Masks I'll start reading that one. smile.gif I'm currently halfway through Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen R. Donaldson. It's difficult to read, though. I don't much like his writing. <.<

Right now I'm reading Maze Runner by James Dashner and re-reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

Right now I'm reading Maze Runner by James Dashner and re-reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

I'm a total Hunger Games fangirl, but putting that aside, the series is actually really great.

I started reading Emma by Jane Austen on the side, but it's difficult for me to keep up with the language (considering it was written back in the 17-1800s) |:

I'm currently reading Last of the Wilds (Age of the Five Book Two) from Trudi Canavan for the third or fourth time.

In German, though I'd like to someday read it in English.

right now im reading To Kill a Mockingbird. pretty interesting, its for school. smile.gif

I'm reading that for school too! And I agree that it's pretty interesting, I like it. laugh.gif

I just finished with A Darkness Forged In Fire by Chris Evans and the first three books in Legends of the Dragonrealm (Firedrake, Ice Dragon, and Wolfhelm) by Richard A. Knaak. I'm trying to decide what to read next.

I'm reading Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident by Eoin Colfer smile.gif

I'm reading Fablehaven. Its an interesting book about these two kids who learn that their grandparents own and run a sanctuary full of magical and very dangerous sanctuary creatures like fairies, goblins, naiads, and witches.

Very good read, I recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy!

I'm still in the first chapter of Trickster's Queen by Tamora Pierce, but I'm almost there to the second chapter.

I got a bunch of free books off my Kindle that I'm going to read on the side:

~ Nobody by Creston Mapes (really like it so far)

~ The Ghosts of Varner Creek by Michael Weems

~ Shattered by Karl Jones

~ Crazy Love by Francis Chan (can't believe I found it for free)

~ Pyxis by K.C. Neal

~ The Eighth Sea by Nancy Sprowell Geise

~ The Blood Gate by David Ross Erickson

~ In Her Name EMPIRE by Michael R. Hicks

I've finished "Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident", and now I'm starting the next one in the series "Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code"

I have also added "Fablehaven" to my "to read"-list, due to SunStar's recommendation ^^

I'm currently re-reading The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman for, like, the 100th time with plans to immediately move on to The Amber Spyglass as soon as I finish it. I first read this series as a kid and I completely fell in love with it... wub.gif Ever since then I've read all three books countless times. biggrin.gif

I just finished The Outsiders by S.E Hinton. Now I'm reading The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause for the fifth time. I love both books. <3

Well, I have this awful tendency to read multiple books at once.

As of right now I'm reading...

Crossed, a sequel to Matched.

The Simarillion ( Tackling it...again)

Perfect

And I just finished Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children