ToasterAthiesm

My Mini City

What's it about? I click a ton of y'alls' links in Hydra (which you ought to use, btw - ver. handy) but I've never really checked in.

http://draith.myminicity.com/

yep, right there. see what Hydra does when you're bored and want to see something grow real fast? xd.png

heh, still working on balancing a few things out too...

my people don't speak much. quiet people are quiet.

what is the url of hydra, again? I changed computers and lost it.

quiet people are quiet.

...While huge city is huge. At least, huge for me. I barely have a few peeps wandering around. Hell knows what they're doing down there.

That sounded dirty.

...While huge city is huge. At least, huge for me. I barely have a few peeps wandering around. Hell knows what they're doing down there.

That sounded dirty.

And those who are peeping are very threatening, it seems.

Dunno why it's in another laguage. Probably because the site was made in a non-English country and added English to it to invite more than what's about. :/ I made no sense there...

Your city's number of inhabitants is lower than mine, yet still you have a building. I only own a bunch of houses. I am not amused.

You probably have only houses because beiber lives there and industrialization wont touch that with anything let alone a 10 foot pole.

You probably have only houses because beiber lives there and industrialization wont touch that with anything let alone a 10 foot pole.

True, true. And I can't figure out which one is his house, so that I can burn it down. Oh well.

True, true. And I can't figure out which one is his house, so that I can burn it down. Oh well.

Looks like the population is instead going to mob up and storm the neighborhood.

Yay, my town has the total of...nine people. Weee...

I visited. Don't worry I will kill beiber.

xd.png I'm amused. Don't kill Bieber! She's got her whole life ahead of her!

Is that why she/he moved into my city? Dan the Miller doesn't seem impressed...

Is that why she/he moved into my city? Dan the Miller doesn't seem impressed...

Yeah, they ran m-... Er, they ran her out, so she moved there, I guess...

Woot, I got the grand total of 17 people.

Including Bieber and a random fangirl...

Woot, I got the grand total of 17 people.

Including Bieber and a random fangirl...

18 now, and Bieber's hitting on/trying to lure the random fangirl back to his place...

19 now, and it looks like Bieber is going to stay in my town for some time now... ^^; Not that I care much as long as it brings in more peeps so I can have at least some stores instead of farms ;D