Zeditha

Show gender on naming page

I like to try to end my dragons' names differently based on their gender, but when I'm mass naming in a limited amount of time, it's very difficult to keep track of which dragon is which gender. Sure, you can sometimes tell by the dimorphic sprites or single-gender breeds, but not everyone remembers those. (I know I don't.)

So, could we have some indicator of whether a dragon is male or female on the naming action page, perhaps next to the sprite?

A similar indicator on describing pages would be nice too - they're shown when reviewing descriptions, so why not while writing them?

Just a little thought I had while mass naming my dragons.

While I'm not strongly affected as most of my dragons have gender neutral names, this would be helpful for those who do name based on gender. I support this. It can be a pain if you want to name your dragon something and you have to have another tab or window open to check the gender.

I support this just because if some people need it, it seems easy enough to do.

Definitely a good idea. I have been using my phone to play a lot lately, and while it doesn't affect me at the moment it would be incredibly awkward if I had to flip between tabs on my phone. Obviously I could do it if I had to, but my phone is touchy on the best of days and it might shut itself off if I tried.

I like this idea, especially when I have a lot of naming pages open in different tabs and can't immediately tell what gender the dragon is. Could really help

I don't personally need it, but I support everything that helps people name their dragons. smile.gif

I support this, especially on the descriptions page. I don't know how many times I've used the wrong pronoun for a dragon because I wasn't paying enough attention, especially on androgynously-named individuals.