Myra the Sark

Wings of Fire

As I did not see a topic...which I found really surprising, since it's a series on DRAGONS and all.

Anyone else hear of it/read it?

If you haven't, I really do recommend giving it a try.

Read all 5 books so far, loved them.

I won't spoil the books, but dragons. 'Nuff said.

I love Wings of Fire! Sadly, nobody seems to know about it.

My favourite characters are: Peril, Tsunami, Anemone, Kinkajou, Glory, Thorn, Starflight, and Fatespeaker.

-Not necessarily in that order, but Peril is my absolute favorite.

-My fave ship is Glorybringer

Edit: I think I'm going to start a WoF DC linage....

Edited by Tala2121

I actually got to meet Tui Sutherland when she came to my local library on tour for her book in the Spirit Animals series. I hadn't heard of her or her books before that, but I bought a bunch of the Wings of Fire at the signing and have read the first one so far. I really liked it and plan to keep with the series.

I LOVE wings of fire.One of my very favorite book series... es? ugh.

in order of fav: Smolder, Clay, Peril, (Kinkajou and Anemone are tied) Sunny, Thorn, Tsunami, Starflight, Glory. And these are just the ones I LIKE!

Edited by EmmaD333

it comes out the 30? I thought it was January!

And I wonder what's going to happen to all the characters, I mean, how far is this in the future? And how long do these dragons live?

I named my Skywing "Queen Scarlet" even though she's blue. Only WOF fans would get it, I think. otherwise it'd be like "What? Scarlet? What?"

Edited by EmmaD333

I read this series too, and I can't believe more people haven't read it! Glorybringer and Tsunami x Riptide are my favorites, and I'm excited to get the next book. I actually made a Capture the Flag world on Minecraft Xbox, and It's amazing! I wish I could post it here, but I can't because there's no way to get the picture here tongue.gif

Eeep! I love these books <3 I can't believe more people don't read them... It looks like it's for kids, but some of it gets kind of dark

I really like this series!!! It's one of my favorites. Has anyone read Moon Rising? I like Peril, Moon and Darkstalker. smile.gif

Oh sweet. There is a thread fro this series. happy.gif

I just checked out the books from my library yesterday after seeing the cover of the 4th book on the shelf. I thought it looked so awesome and so I checked out the summary of the first book and thought I'd give it a try.

I haven't had much time to actually sit back and read it, but I had gotten to the fourth chapter and so far it really seems interesting. It reminds me a lot of dragon cave to be honest. The different biomes, the mention of the use of scrolls, the different dragon types, it seems like a very interesting read. I can see myself getting hooked on this series. happy.gif

I LOVE this series! I'm a couple books behind but I plan on changing that this summer. smile.gif My favorite species is definitely the rainwings (they remind me of me, eheheh ^^").

Actually it turns out Stonemover and Queen Thorn were both available names, so I started a little lineage with them. I used a nocturne for Stonemover for obvious reasons and I made Queen Thorn a Fever Wyvern because of the barbs on their tails. Been thinking of changing her to a Turpentine or something though.

Wings of Fire is amazing. smile.gif I finished the sixth book awhile ago and now I'm waiting for the seventh.

Order of favorites(From highest to lowest):

Clay, Moonwatcher, Glory, Sunny, Starflight, Tsunami, and Winter.

Psssh, read all six

My interest is not fading. The author is pretty great at writing books =3

I love this series. My favorite characters are Peril (because I see part of myself in her) and Tsunami. I'm currently reading Winter Rising, and I love it so far! I'm very happy that Tui didn't end the series with book five.

omg this series is amazingggggggggg

I've read book 1-7, getting book 8 soon.

that's it WoF DC lineage now

omg it's so good

I did a little bit of art.

Favorite character:Starflight.(Meets my personality)

what should i put hereeeee

Yeah. That's it.

I cannot believe how underrated this series is. It's amazing! I identify the most with Glory and Starflight (maybe Clay bc/ I like food)

Oh god

Don't get me started

i have all 9 books so far in hardcover, all preordered too far ahead of when they came out

my favorites are probably Albatross from Darkstalker:Legends, Cliff from Escaping Peril, though maybe Prince Smolder and Princess Burn. Tbh, I rooted for her as queen.

so in all honesty

1- smolder

2- burn

3- albatross

4- cliff

5- anemone

I've read the first five books and love the series!

In order my favorite characters are:

1.Glory because she tends to stand up for herself and what she thinks works best 24/7 rather then give up easily.

2.Starflight because he also wasn't a quiter and tried his best to help Glory in the forth book.

3.Sunny. Because of how well she did on her own in the fifth book.

I really love this series! I'm waiting for the next one. I'm not exactly sure who my favorite characters are. I like a bunch of them. I don't like Anemone, though.

I absolutely love Wings of Fire! My favorite characters have to be Glory, Sunny, and Turtle (not that I don't love most of the characters).

I'm surprised there's not more Wings of Fire fans on here. My favorite character is Clearsight!

Anyways, who's read the latest book? I just finished it yesterday. :D

I had just finished book 8 a couple days ago, I really do like the series.

My favorite characters would have to be Clay, Peril, Fathom, Starflight, Tsunami, Kinkajou, Winter, Indigo, and Sunny.