Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Pokemon Spinoffs, Ranger, MD, etc
Gamekatt101
Posted: Feb 3 2016, 02:40 PM

~The friendly shadow~

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,709

Anyone remember those rumors/pics circulating a while back about that Pikachu detective game? Apparently it's real.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j9RWkPstc
Gameplay vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubULS1Sgwak
HakuryuTheDragonair
Posted: Feb 29 2016, 12:27 AM

Level 1

Member No.: 223,809

A Pikachu detective game?
You mean Great Detective Pikachu?
I'm excited for Super Mystery Dungeon. Can't find it anywhere...
But my favourite game by far is PMD explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.
Lady_Nightfox
Posted: Mar 20 2016, 02:02 PM

Everything is awesome

Member No.: 53,751

So Pokken Tournament is out now!

I got it and I have to say once you get the hang of the controls it's a lot of fun. I just wish there were a few more fighters and a few more stages. But the fact that all the fighters are completely unique in their move sets is fantastic. Even pikachu libre which is technically a pallet swap of pikachu actually has a unique moveset and plays completely different from normal pikachu.

I hope they'll do DLC for more fighters in the future.

Did you all see the leaked footage of Go gameplay? I know a lot of people were disappointed by it, but I've been saying from the beginning that people were being over optimistic of what they thought it was going to be. The footage I saw is exactly what I thought it was going to be because I passed off the entire promo trailer as just hype and not what the gameplay was going to be at all.
demonicvampiregirl
Posted: Apr 27 2016, 04:59 AM

Feel free to call me Demi!~

Member No.: 5,396

Anyone have Pokemon Shuffle and getting a crashing issue when switching the cards? I just encountered it today and all the stuff I am seeing is from a month ago. I'm worried my 3DS is going bad when it's not really that used or even all that old. Dx
demonicvampiregirl
Posted: May 27 2016, 12:00 AM

Feel free to call me Demi!~

Member No.: 5,396

Sorry if this isn't allowed but, anyone know what happened to the special shop on Pokemon Shuffle? Did it get removed after so long? Cuz I can't find it now.
TerraAnne
Posted: Mar 18 2017, 11:19 AM

Level 3

Member No.: 231,462

So far I think my favorite pokemon spin off game was probably pokemon snap, followed by the pokemon go game.

I really really wish they would redo pokemon snap and add all 700+ pokemon in it.
Syiren
Posted: Mar 18 2017, 11:31 AM

"A Sea Monster ate my ice cream!!!"

Member No.: 205,223

QUOTE (TerraAnne @ Mar 18 2017, 12:19 PM)
So far I think my favorite pokemon spin off game was probably pokemon snap, followed by the pokemon go game.

I really really wish they would redo pokemon snap and add all 700+ pokemon in it.

They kinda did that in Pokemon Sun and Moon with the Rotom Dex in certain spots. It's nowhere near what Snap was, but it gives it that "I've seen this before" feel. I agree though. Maybe they'll make it into a new mobile game where people can try to snap pics of random pokemon in real locations?

Nothing special so far today in Go. Caught a Bulbasaur and a female Nidoran for candies and I'm so close to evolving my Weepinbell.

ETA: gotta change my last statement. A cubone just spawned in my backyard. A i needed it and B its one of my favs. wub.gif

This post has been edited by Syiren on Mar 18 2017, 09:34 PM
andromedae
Posted: Mar 21 2017, 09:22 PM

Level 8

Member No.: 223,077

I know most people on this thread talk about Pokemon Go, but...man, I adore Mystery Dungeon games. I just re-played Blue Rescue team for the umpteenth time! I'm super sad that I lost my Gates to Infinity game, though, I also wanted to re-play that one. And I'd love to buy Super Mystery Dungeon but my current budget is totally focused on life priorities at this time rolleyes.gif
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: Apr 6 2017, 04:01 PM

Wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling potato.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 7,406

Since PoGo chatter has still been on-going, Hazeh and I discussed and decided it could use its own thread. Hopefully those of you looking to discuss non-PoGo spinoffs can now do so more easily without your post being buried by PoGo stuff! Enjoy. :3

PoGo discussion now goes here:
https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=178773

This post has been edited by SockPuppet Strangler on Apr 6 2017, 04:03 PM
RealWilliamShakespeare
Posted: Apr 13 2017, 08:13 AM

Level 4

Member No.: 220,425

QUOTE (Gamekatt101 @ Feb 3 2016, 07:40 PM)
Anyone remember those rumors/pics circulating a while back about that Pikachu detective game? Apparently it's real.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j9RWkPstc
Gameplay vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubULS1Sgwak

I remember there was once a rumour that Danny DeVito would be voicing him.

I'm glad that never happened.

In seriousness though, the Mystery Dungeon spinoffs are my absolute favourites - in some cases, I'd be confident in saying I prefer them over the actual games. Back when I was maybe 14/15, I had a sick day off school, and I lay in bed and completed the entire storyline of Explorers of Sky. I was a Chimchar, and my partner was Turtwig... But I'm an absolute monster for deleting save files, so that's pretty long-gone.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8] 
Add Reply
New Poll