Lizzyluna

Room of Requirements ~trading, Gifting, Breeding~

There are lots of threads for people who want specific eggs: even gen, Purebred, stairstep, Holiday descendants... and then there are The Giving Tree and many other breeding services for people needing rares.

But... if you need special eggs which don't fit in any of those threads (a mate for an uneven 5th gen mint x waterwalker, a dragon with white and pink breeds only in its lineage, dragons bred from Harry Potter named parents...) and can't trade to get what you want because the rarest thing you can breed is a 2nd gen pink, you can post here and hope someone will notice your message and have the dragon you need.

Some suggestions:

- If you only need a certain breed you can try here (but you must follow rules and can't ask for specific lineages)

- If you need help with your stairstep project you can ask here

- If you're working on an even gen, this is the thread for you.

SOME RULES:

- You can bump your post only once a day.

- Please avoid spam.

- Be polite and have patience. Members are usually generous and willing to help, but no-one likes being begged and flooded with PMs.

Edited by Lizzyluna

If this thread is good to go, then I guess I'll list the dragons I need for my magi lineage:

a second gen holly from a magi mother

a second gen prize from a magi mother (in all colors)

and hopefully a second gen magi with magi mother from each prize color too.

I don't know where I could contact the users with gold prizes and I'm not sure what they would be trading them for. I don't have unlimited metals and it seems most people just want to trade for other prizes...also not going to work.

If anyone could breed these lineages, please let me know...I'll try to get something you need.

Ok...

there's two Things I need, one easier, one not so easy.

For my Christmas Project I need a 2. gen Mint from MintxYulebuck;

I would breed whatever you like from my Scroll for that (within reason)

For my personal Roleplaying Project I need a 2. gen Silver from SilverxNebula,

and right at the Moment I could give: a CB Nebula Hatchie, a CB Spring Hacthie, a CB Crimson Flare Hatchie, a CB Pink egg and a CB Spring Eg for it - + whatever I can breed from my scroll and/or any Number of common ER CB Hatchies...

pretty please?

Edit; I'm well served for the moment. Thanks to everyone for their help smile.gif

Edited by DragonNighthowler

If anyone has these things that would be great..

I need a 5th gen Sunset/Sunrise egg

Or

a 5th gen Sunset hatchling

Or

a 5th gen Sunset adult dragon.

I need it to be purebred. It would be nice if the linage was like Sunset,Sunrise,Sunset..etc but it doesn't necessarily need to be like that. The most important part is that it's purebred and that if it's a hatchling or more it's a Sunset. Even if it's 3rd or 4th, I might accept it. Just PM me or post here!

Got the egg!!

Edited by Minn56oxox

If I ever get a CB Alt Female Nebula, I can do that second "lineage" that you want, Sophiera.

That's assuming the 2nd gen turns to be an alt nebula...

smile.gif

~~

For others who come in here - I like to gift eggs/hatchlings. Sometimes, if asked really politely, I'll probably even breed a specific pair. There are a few pairs that have permanent lifemates, so it depends on your desires. smile.gif My scroll is listed in my siggy so enjoy exploring what I have.

I respond well to nice requests - I don't respond very nicely to rude requests. I think that's a given, anyway.

@simkim

That will be very helpful smile.gif. It has to be a mirror too, just a reminder. I'm trying to make mirrors

I'm looking for a 3rd even gen Electric with a matching but unrelated lineage as a mate for this dragon

If anyone could help me out that would be wonderful and I'm sure we can work out the compensation. smile.gif

Minn56oxox - I have sent you a PM with an offer of a 5th gen egg. smile.gif

I need a 2nd gen Pink or Sunsong from SunsongxBrighth Pink. I need it for a Lineage project but i don´t have any Bright Pinks =/

EDIT: Got an IOU for one biggrin.gif

Edited by KingZanto

I'm currently looking for this- a 5th EVEN Gen Hellfire egg w/ chequerboard Hellfire (mother) X Silver (father).

If anyone here can help with this then that would be great! biggrin.gif Of course, I'd be willing to offer breedings from my scroll in return.

I need a kind of complicated mate for one of my dragons.

I either need either

* 3rd even gen BSA Pink from Gold x Old Pink parents and Gold x Old Pink grand parents

or

* 3rd even gen BSA Pink from Gold x BSA Pink parents and Gold x Old Pink grand parents

If you have something for me, contact me via PM and tell me what you think of in exchange. smile.gif

Edited by Belisar

I need a 2nd gen Pink or Sunsong from SunsongxBrighth Pink. I need it for a Lineage project but i don´t have any Bright Pinks =/

I can try for you when I am unlocked.

I can try for you when I am unlocked.

Thanks but i already got an IOU for one biggrin.gif

I'd like an exact copy of this please, but have the Gold be Black (or Silvers instead of Golds, in which case, I'd like the 3rd gen to be Silver so I can breed rarexrare) so I can finally have a mate for my pretty little girl. wub.gif

I'm also open to requests for their offspring. wink.gif

@Sophiera: I could also try to get you that Marrow/alt Nebula lineage. I have 3 CB Marrows, two of which are male. All I need is an alt Nebula. happy.gif

I know stripes aren't really breeding right now, but I am currently seeking a 2nd gen. green stripe as a mate to him.

I would also very much like to find a matching ember mate to her.

Also, CB regular male nebulas. I know they're super rare right now, but if you have one that you were maybe hoping for an alt or something?

Would be happy to work out compensation for anyone who could breed me anything! smile.gif

Anyone who's asking for some kind of 2nd gen (or higher even-gens) can request it at the even-gen thread instead. There are lots of us click-happy lurkers who try almost everything we see requested that we have.

Keeps this thread clearer for really unusual requests happy.gif

I would also very much like to find a matching ember mate to her.

I can try for a sibling of this dragon next breeding day. If the pair gives me an Ember egg, it's yours. smile.gif

@ those who said they'll help with nebula

Thanks a lot smile.gif You can Pm me whenever you're ready

Need a cb neb female to pair my poor little cb male xd.png

Actually collecting cb nebs atm, for my wrym linage.....

I also need a cb purple male for my staircase purples flamingo linage

^the above is kinda too much to ask :x but I'm still going to ask for one last thing

I also need a second gen pb BBW :x

I can try for a sibling of this dragon next breeding day. If the pair gives me an Ember egg, it's yours. smile.gif

I would love that. Thank you! biggrin.gif