purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Did you finally catch/breed that dragon you needed to complete/continue your breeding project? Any dragons grow up? Receive any nice gifts? Catch any good CBs lately? Post your congrats stories here!

just traded for my third cb gold! only need two more to complete my scroll goals of them biggrin.gif

this holly contest is working out great for me theres so many good trades because of it

Holy cannoli, Batman!

I was just minding my business in the AP, looking for something interesting enough to keep. First clicked on some Mageia egg there, noticing the gold about a second later and being all "eh, too late, probably someone else would've caught it anyway"... but then I missed the Mageia, so out of curiosity I decided to click the gold, maybe to just check its lineage or something.

And wouldn't you know it, I caught it. biggrin.gif

A very big thank you to whoever abandoned it. wub.gif

I recently traded for this beauty.

I'll breed him a mirror-like mate (with some substitutes obviously), but until then, she will be his mate, and they like each other (although they didn't produce an egg today). smile.gif

I just increased my 2nd Gen Prize collection to 3. I know some people have way more than that, but considering I have never PM'd a Prize owner to arrange a trade before, I am quite pleased with the 3 that I do have.

I'm going to hold a Naming Contest, and whoever comes up with the coolest name for the Tinsel and her mate will get the first successful 3rd Gen from the Tin-Tin.

Can't wait! smile.gif

I just find this really sweet, and I'm going to develop a story for these two. I managed to snag two cousins from the AP

The scroll owner of the parents is "Derranged". Dunno if they are on here.

Angel #1.

Angel #2.

I finally completed the first of a few checker lineages i'm making!

(Thank you to the person who left the copper on the departures thread that made me wanna make this checker and thank you to Jazeki for sending me a mate when my coppers decided to hate me, this would have taken twice as long without them!)

Edited by blockEdragon

I finally completed the first of a few checker lineages i'm making!

(Thank you to the person who left the copper on the departures thread that made me wanna make this checker and thank you to Jazeki for sending me a mate when my coppers decided to hate me, this would have taken twice as long without them!)

First time I see one of my babies' babies here! Though it wasn't me who put it on the Departures thread, I mostly breed to the AP wink.gif

I hoped somebody would make a checker of it... I think it's rather nice!

First time I see one of my babies' babies here! Though it wasn't me who put it on the Departures thread, I mostly breed to the AP wink.gif

I hoped somebody would make a checker of it... I think it's rather nice!

COOL!

And thankyou, I make these checkers to leave them at departures so if ya want one let me know.

Just caught my second ever Chicken in my over one year of playing. happy.gif I traded the first one I caught for a Gold Tinsel with a neat code, and I've been hoping to find another ever since then.

Two of my CB metals bred their first metal eggs today wub.gif I've had the Gold since 2009, and it hasn't produced a single Golden offspring, which is very unlucky especially since it's my only CB Gold. But now I have potential mates for two Holiday dragons I snatched last year. Fingers crossed they won't refuse.

Two of my CB metals bred their first metal eggs today wub.gif I've had the Gold since 2009, and it hasn't produced a single Golden offspring, which is very unlucky especially since it's my only CB Gold. But now I have potential mates for two Holiday dragons I snatched last year. Fingers crossed they won't refuse.

Use Fertilize on their first breeding wink.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Use Fertilize on their first breeding wink.gif

I did on both, that must have done the trick smile.gif