SaphireKat

The Gemstone Hoard Raffle! Status: Closed

Welcome to The Gemstone Hoard
Raffles for All!

You come up to a luminous cave, filled with gemstones and gold. You see an Antarean dragon lazing around the treasure. She looks up at you when you approach. "Hello!" She cheers. "Come to see my hoard?" She smiles as she picks out a nice, shiny, dragon egg from some of the gold and gems. She places it in front of you. "This could be yours if you just sign the contract," She says, pointing to a rolled up paper and quill on a stone shelf in the cave.

Terms of The Contract

• Everyone wishing to adopt from the hoard must have at least 10 adult dragons on their scroll.
  • Every dragon adopted from the hoard must remain unharmed and loved by their adoptee. Any dragon harmed, abandoned or re-gifted by the adoptee will result in the adoptee being barred from future raffles.
  • Each egg must be picked up from the hoard within 48 hours of the winners being announced.
  • If something happens (raffle is delayed, canceled ect) the donor may retract their donation and do what they please with it. Please send a PM before raffle entries are accepted. Added 5/17/2017 5:16 pm
  • If something happens where the main form for entries is not working, you may use the secondary form which will always be open. Using the form just because you want to is not allowed however just so I can avoid confusion. Added 5/29/2017 10:07 am
  • What happens to prizes not picked up within 48 hours is up to the donor. The donor may hold it for longer, but after 48 hours it is no longer their obligation to hold the egg.
  • PMs will be distributed with the links to the eggs and hatchlings
  • No complaining about your prize(s) or the prizes of others
  • Harassment will not be tolerated.
  • No eggs are turned away from the raffle. However, if the egg is not entered for, then it is up to the donor as to what happens to the egg. Free-For-All links may be posted in thread after the raffle.
  • You are free to donate prizes that stray from the theme. Added 5/17/2017 5:16 pm
  • All participants must have their scroll visible, however eggs and hatchlings may be fogged.
  • Your first rule-break will result in a warn, the second a grey listing, and the third a Permanent Blacklisting. If your previous warn or grey-listing expires, you will get a blank slate.
  • So that I know that you are aware of all of the terms, please use the code phrase in the "I Solemnly Swear..." Line. This week's code phrase is: ???

Also, not a rule but just a notice, please be patient with me as I may experience technical glitches with my computer/internet (our service isn't the greatest and my laptop is getting old) or I may have to deal with prior obligations (such as school, work, ect. Many of my summer weekends get eaten up but it shouldn't effect the raffle too badly). Thank you smile.gif

BANNERS

On 4/9/2017 at 7:42 PM, maaters said:

Nothing super fancy, I just prefer to have buttons in my signature instead of text. Anyone's free to use them (or not lol). The square one was made specifically to fit the height of the rotating Fire Gem and Lunar Herald indicators though it is a few pixels wider to account for the text.

If anyone's bothered by the color shift on the square one or the striped background I'm more than willing to make it less busy, just let me know! ^^

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=178761][IMG=https://s20.postimg.org/w4w4540tp/gemstone-hoard.gif][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=178761][IMG=https://s20.postimg.org/rljvjliy5/gh2b.gif][/URL]

By Myself:

output_xjvnek_by_saphire_kat-dbfotqc.gif

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/178761-the-gemstone-hoard-~-raffles-for-all][IMG=http://orig15.deviantart.net/b84c/f/2017/190/c/e/output_xjvnek_by_saphire_kat-dbfotqc.gif][/URL]

Edited by SaphireKat

The Raffle

You decide to sign the contract. You also write down the eggs you'd like to get from the hoard. The dragon rolls up the paper and stashes it away. "It's so nice that you'd like to adopt from the hoard!" She exclaims. "If you'd like to leave anything in return, feel free to! I'll get back to you in a few days with the eggs if I can."

Raffle Status: CLOSED
Donation Status: CLOSED

Theme: August Red
See future raffles here: Schedule

Donation Period: ???
Raffle Period: ???
When donating please send separate forms per donation, just so I can easily find them in the spreadsheet.

Donate Here: Donate!
Enter Here: Enter!

Or here if the first form is unavailable: Back Up Entry System
Please remember only to use the back up entry system only if the original form isn't working. Using it just because you want to is against the rules.
If you need help finding your PM link:
On 7/4/2017 at 3:50 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I think I just found it? Hover the mouse over your profile image on any given post, right-click "Message" and select Copy Link Location (or whatever it's called for your browser). Basically, looks like this, with the number at the end being your account number:

https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=38969

Theme Suggestions:

???

Next Weeks Theme: ???

Edited by SaphireKat

RES

Other people can post below this, it's just reserved for future use smile.gif

Edited by SaphireKat

DONATIONS ARE OPEN

This weeks theme is Gemstones!

Some suggested prizes for this theme are:

Fire Gem Dragons

Gemshard Dragons

Diamondwing Dragons

Pyralspite Dragons

Sapphire Dragons

Nexus Dragons

Moonstone and Sunstone Dragons

Almerald Dragons

Azure Glacewing Dragons

Kyanite Pygmies

Seawyrm Pygmies

Xenowyrms

Feel free to give other donations as well!

Donate Here!

Opened donations a little early as I may not be available tomorrow!

We seem to be getting a lot of raffles going on at very similar times! And the same people wanting to participate in all of them. I think you might have more posts (no idea if you have received donations) if users hadn't just locked themselves donating for the Glittering Gold Raffle and receiving donations from the Alt and Lagoon raffles! Maybe all our wonderful raffle organizers could get together and pick a day of the week they can hold their raffles on, so users can balance between them better and we're less likely to run into such troubles. =o

(I love the theme and would love to donate, but I'm locked for several more hours myself.)

I have one donation so far, so maybe I could change the date? I was thinking to pick maybe Wednesdays but that was right in the middle of the week.If you think I should, I'll change my raffles to Wednesdays? I know Dragoness does her donations/raffles on weekends, but when does Pluviophillia usually do their raffles? They seem to be a little different every time.

Hello there. I donated an egg to your raffle, but I wanted to tell you that I do have my scroll hidden. It seems there's someone out there who constantly checks to see if I'll unhide my scroll and then tries to viewbomb me. My scroll's been hidden since the Holiday season, but if you needed to see my scroll or check on the egg I donated just let me know and I'll unhide it for a short time. My local time matches cave time if that makes it easier. smile.gif

I donated as well, and I can definitely just kick the egg to the AP and breed something else for another date if needed. Just let me know!

I have one donation so far, so maybe I could change the date? I was thinking to pick maybe Wednesdays but that was right in the middle of the week.If you think I should, I'll change my raffles to Wednesdays? I know Dragoness does her donations/raffles on weekends, but when does Pluviophillia usually do their raffles? They seem to be a little different every time.

Honestly I don't have a good enough grasp of the day these days, lol. You could ask them, though!

~

Donated something but I'm not sure anybody will want it. unsure.gif

Thank you all for the donations! I bred and caught a few eggs for the raffle myself. There are currently 4 cb dragons and 12 lineaged dragons that can be given as prizes. So, there are enough to hold the raffle but a few more donations couldn't hurt.

There are 10 hours before I launch the raffle anyways

Thank you! And I just realized that the second post said donations were closed. Whoops! Fixed it though.

I'm so excited to be hosting my first raffle!

Howevever, I'll have to open the raffle entries sooner as I have a softball game tomorrow around the time I said I'd close the entry period. The entry period for the raffle will now be from 12pm today to 1:20pm cave time tomorrow!

I've managed to donate a little baby ;D

Good luck with your raffle! I love this theme, it is so creative smile.gif

Donations Have been Closed

I'd like to thank everyone for their lovely donations! There are 22 prizes to give away for this first raffle!

Raffle Entries have been Opened!

You may enter Here

The raffle will end at 1:20pm Cave Time tomorrow, then the winners should be announced shortly there after. You have 25 hours to enter!

Notes:

Some eggs will be low time at the end of the raffle. It is up to the donors if they want to hatch the egg or not. If the egg is hatched, please PM me with a new transfer link.

If the Copper Tinselkin needs to be removed from the raffle, it will be replaced with a 3g Purebred Rainbow Copper Stair which I can breed myself.

I entered! I love the theme, too bad I was egg-locked until just now, sorry. happy.gif

Good luck everyone!

We seem to be getting a lot of raffles going on at very similar times! And the same people wanting to participate in all of them. I think you might have more posts (no idea if you have received donations) if users hadn't just locked themselves donating for the Glittering Gold Raffle and receiving donations from the Alt and Lagoon raffles! Maybe all our wonderful raffle organizers could get together and pick a day of the week they can hold their raffles on, so users can balance between them better and we're less likely to run into such troubles. =o

(I love the theme and would love to donate, but I'm locked for several more hours myself.)

Seconding this!

I love donating, but only have so many slots to donate from. And only so many "nice" dragons to breed eggs with. With so many raffles going now, I'm running into either no room to breed, or dragons on cool down still. On top of needing to keep a slot or two open in case I win a shiny baby from one of the raffles.

I entered for some of the pretty eggs. smile.gif I was too scroll locked at the right time to breed for you, though. I wish we had more egg nests on our scrolls! wink.gif

I've entered for a shiny or two as well. (And will second and third the wish that we had more egg room.) Good luck everyone!

Seconding this! 

I love donating, but only have so many slots to donate from. And only so many "nice" dragons to breed eggs with. With so many raffles going now, I'm running into either no room to breed, or dragons on cool down still. On top of needing to keep a slot or two open in case I win a shiny baby from one of the raffles.

I'm thinking of moving my raffles to Wednesdays instead, so people can donate Monday and Tuesday, enter Tuesday and Wednesday, and Receive their eggs Wednesday/Thursday. Hopefully then the raffle won't fall on the same days as Glittering Gold Giveaways, and the eggs should be able to be hatched by the time Blueness Lagoon is open? I'd have to talk to the other raffle owners about it.

And to everyone who wanted to donate for this week's theme, I'll make the gemstone theme an Annual theme for the raffle smile.gif Mainly because I love gemstones and it ties into the main theme of the thread. It'd be a great way to celebrate each year this stays open. Besides, some of this week's theme's dragons will reappear in next week's theme wink.gif

Edited by SaphireKat

A note for those lamenting not enough egg slots - there are some lineaged hatchlings up for grabs that don't specify they're hatchlings, if that helps your woes. ;3

Awesome to know, thanks Sock! I know I didn't check every single one. tongue.gif

SaphireKat, would it be okay for me to make a button so I can link the thread in my signature?

If the Copper Tinselkin needs to be removed from the raffle, it will be replaced with a 3g Purebred Rainbow Copper Stair which I can breed myself.

I'm really sorry everyone. I thought I'd be able to offer this hatchling because it went unwanted in a previous raffle, but it's been claimed late.

If people entered for this, I can re-breed and gift you at another time. =(

I'm really sorry everyone. I thought I'd be able to offer this hatchling because it went unwanted in a previous raffle, but it's been claimed late.

If people entered for this, I can re-breed and gift you at another time. =(

No one entered for it, and I've removed it. It's all good Sock smile.gif

@maaters, you can make a button, as long as you share it on the thread smile.gif

Edited by SaphireKat