Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Warped: Multifandom Academy (Sign up), Multifandom rp
SogYothoth
Posted: Apr 4 2017, 06:50 PM

Level 2

Group: Members
Member No.: 223,436

Oh, I the remember these two. The Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, right?
Felixr2
Posted: Apr 5 2017, 01:07 AM

Level 5

Member No.: 226,043

QUOTE (SogYothoth @ Apr 4 2017, 06:50 PM)
Oh, I the remember these two. The Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, right?

Yes, absolutely correct.
TehUltimateMage
Posted: Apr 13 2017, 07:46 PM

Level 9

Group: RP Approvers
Member No.: 61,706

@Sog Marco would definitely notice Senko using her Stand to hold herself up on the vent, though I guess it's tucked away at the moment now that she's back on the ground.
SogYothoth
Posted: Apr 13 2017, 08:29 PM

Level 2

Yep, I had that in my most recent post.
TehUltimateMage
Posted: Apr 13 2017, 08:47 PM

Level 9

Ah, I must have misread then. Sorry!
TehUltimateMage
Posted: Apr 17 2017, 10:24 PM

Level 9

Updated to Warped 2, I guess.

~~~

Picture: [needs updating]
user posted image
Name: Naomi Kobayashi // Biyomon
Fandom: Digimon Tamers [OC]
Veteran or novice?: Veteran
Hero or Neutral: Hero
Appearance: Naomi has become much more bold in her appearance and within these five years she has grown to become quite a tall girl, standing at 5'8. Instead of the kid-like pigtails she now wears her long hair in a fashionable side-ponytail, and her eyes and lips are highlighted with subtle eyeliner and lip gloss. Her taste in clothing has undergone an upgrade as well -- even though she still doesn't like to wear things that are uncomfortable, she isn't afraid of eye-catching garments, sequins, and bright colors. // Biyomon is a small bipedal pink bird digimon with blue tipped feathers and a curl at the top of her head. She stands about 3 feet tall and is exactly the same as she was five years ago.

Personality: A journey and a timeskip have rendered Biyomon a little more mellow and Naomi a whole lot more confident. Their bond has strengthened to the point just short of finishing each other's sentences. Naomi doesn't seem to care about what others think of her anymore, but she still wants to be acknowledged for the person she is and the good deeds she performs. Without hesitation she stands up for those with low self esteem because she can sympathize with their experiences. Biyomon still likes kicking monster butt.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Went to the same school as Takato, when they lived in the same world. Naomi has been forging connections with other digimon trainers in an attempt to better understand these creatures.
History: By some miracle they survived the events of the last Warped, and went on to help with the creation of the new academy. Five years later, and she still hasn't admitted to Kouji that she's in love with him.
Sexuality: Pansexual (?)
Weapon/Special Power:
During the climax of the events of Warped 1, Naomi unlocked the Biomerge digivolution to Valkyrimon. While it takes a lot out of the both of them to fuse like that, when trouble strikes, Naomi and Biyomon often just skip to that final form.

Biyomon's evolution line, differing from anime, is as follows: Biyomon --> Kokatorimon --> Parrotmon --> Valkyrimon

Digivolving exhausts Biyomon and after devolving back to her base form, she is unable to do so again until a few hours have passed. Naomi still has her D-Arc and a deck of accumulated cards but those don't get as much use as they used to.

Mikasa361
Posted: Apr 18 2017, 10:37 AM

Level 3

Member No.: 226,933

*obnoxious bellowing voice* YOU ARE NOT APPROVED!!!111!!1

...Kek. Just playing. Naomi's all good. c:
TehUltimateMage
Posted: Apr 29 2017, 03:44 AM

Level 9

sweet sweet naomi almost got rejected again sob sobs (haha)

Unrelated doodle stemming from a discussion with skwerl because I started playing Portal for the first time:

user posted image

Bonus "Normal people" POV:

user posted image

This post has been edited by TehUltimateMage on Apr 29 2017, 04:56 AM
xvi
Posted: Apr 30 2017, 12:15 AM

Level 2

Member No.: 227,520

hello hello

Picture: user posted image
Name: Yukiko Shirai
Fandom: Madoka Magica
Veteran or novice?: Novice
Appearance: Yukiko is a well-dressed girl, always with impeccable clothing and a ribbon tied into her long, lavender hair. She stands at 5'0", with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Calm and collected, almost nothing bothers Yukiko. Although friendly, she is not very extroverted, and gives off an aura of being older than she actually is.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable): n/a
History: Having become a magical girl at the age of 15, Yukiko is an experienced fighter. A child with a sickly past, her wish was for her body to remain strong until she could no longer fight. Since then, she fights against witches for the people she cares about.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Weapon/Special Power: Yukiko summons small blades that circle her form and attack on command. If in a pinch, she is able to adapt them to form other weaponry; however, this form is extremely fragile and energy-requiring.

Picture: user posted image
Name: Arthur S. Kolbe (Ko)
Fandom: RWBY
Hero or Neutral: Neutral
Appearance: A feline fanus, Ko has cat ears, a tail, and short, messy blue hair. His eyes are green. Tall and lanky, Ko is 5’9” with a very relaxed posture. He is a fan of dressing well, and pays close attention to his wardrobe. Ko is a fan of piercings, and has been toying with the idea of getting some on his cat ears.
Personality: A jokester, Ko takes nothing seriously. He’s very friendly and independent, but gets defensive about ideas he believes in. He prefers being called Ko or Kolbe over his first name.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable): n/a
History: Born a fanus, Ko learnt early of the blatant discrimination in the world against his species. As a child, he was bullied for his ears, and found it difficult to make long-lasting relationships.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Weapon/Special Power: Ko’s weapon is Sieglinde, a large battle axe that is able to shoot bullets. When not in use, it folds to become a sheath that hangs at his side.
His semblance is called Fortify, in which he is able to draw energy from the sun to power his axe and bullets like a grass pokemon. If attacked, Ko is able to create shields to lessen the blow.

edit: IM DUMB THANKS MIKA
favourite fandom is tokyo ghoul! i miss kaneki

This post has been edited by xvi on May 1 2017, 12:42 AM
TehUltimateMage
Posted: May 1 2017, 12:19 AM

Level 9

Picture:
user posted image
Name: Pomelo Rosé
Fandom: RWBY

Appearance:
Full ref sheet: http://i.imgur.com/ngAgpI1.png
Pomelo stands a little on the small side, at 5'4. His russet hair, several shades darker than his olive skin, falls past his ears in a bob cut. His front bangs are cut a little unevenly. His clothing can be considered fancy to some extent, with a light green waistcoat trimmed with a forest green over a thin hooded shirt and dark pants. Sometimes he wears a green knit hat when they won't let him bring his weapon.

As a faunus, Pom's animal trait is a fluffy white tail that curls in on itself. It wags absently but vigorously, always betraying his true feelings.

Personality: With enough bite to back up his bark, Pom is loud, proud, and not afraid to back down from a challenge. While it's hard for him to control his excitable emotions and wild imagination, he has embraced the fact that he always wears his heart on his sleeve. It is hard to get him to sit still for more than a few minutes and he loves being the center of attention in class and out. On the other hand, he is a bit of a spoiled brat who can't come to terms with the situation if it doesn't go his way. This stubbornness has served him well in certain situations, and as a result it is hard to break his spirit.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A

History:
Pom had always been proud of his heritage and never felt the need to hide his sweeping tail. While he was raised relatively sheltered on Menagerie, island of the Faunus, his mother was a wealthy merchant who sometimes brought him out to see the dangerous outside world.

His dream -- also his parents' greatest fear -- is to become a Huntsman so that he can protect travelers like his mom and get strong enough to stand up all the Faunus in the world who are discriminated against.

Sexuality: citrus fruitcake

Weapon/Special Power: Pom's piece de resistance is his multi-usage collapsible head-protection-and-adornment unit -- also known as the green helmet he clips on his back when not in use. The headwear is similar to a ski helmet, with a visor (and built-in HUD) that can be activated, and has retractable blades and other artillery. Pom also has a couple utility belts that go with it to feed his hat with powerups and extra ammunition, and all his gear can combine together to form a small handheld cannon.

Pom's semblance allows him to change the direction of his momentum on a dime, allowing him to convert his falling speed into an attack where he can blast forward and plow through enemies.

This post has been edited by TehUltimateMage on May 1 2017, 12:21 AM
Mikasa361
Posted: May 1 2017, 12:44 AM

Level 3

Lu and Mage- You're good to go! biggrin.gif Post whenever you're ready, I'll add them to the suites list when I can~
Mikasa361
Posted: May 1 2017, 12:45 AM

Level 3

...Now that I think about it, it might be a good idea for me to post the suites lists on here. And perhaps the setup of the suites. .....It is almost 2 am and I'm still on here.
Mikasa361
Posted: May 1 2017, 01:19 PM

Level 3

user posted image

Sweet kitty.
Mikasa361
Posted: May 8 2017, 06:59 PM

Level 3

Yo, Sog? Are you going to post soon? Also if you wanna join the Discord, there are quite a few shenanigans going on. xd.png
Raptor of Dragons
Posted: May 9 2017, 10:00 AM

Look to start spriting. Will jump at the opportunity

Member No.: 55,869

Name: Andrea Quill also known as Andra'ath
Fandom: Doctor Who Universe
Veteran?: No
Subject: Weapon Studies
Appearance: Quill
Personality: Quill is a strong stern woman who has a sharp tongue and rather blunt when telling the truth. She would rather care less about teaching a class, but also believes in teaching people how to fight back in life.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable):
History: Here's a Link to her past
Sexuality: Straight
Weapon/Special Power: All she has a gun that she can't use

This post has been edited by Raptor of Dragons on May 9 2017, 12:02 PM
Mikasa361
Posted: May 9 2017, 06:24 PM

Level 3

All good!
SogYothoth
Posted: May 11 2017, 11:46 PM

Level 2

Sorry for my inactivity. School and sports eat up a good deal of my time, but I'll see if I can get something posted over the weekend.
Mikasa361
Posted: May 13 2017, 12:13 PM

Level 3

Good to know, Sog. smile.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 [3] 
Add Reply
New Poll