Left 4 dead 2

LOL i love left 4 dead 2

If you havnt heard of it Watch this trailer now!!!!!!!!!! http://l4d.com/

So, stuff to talk about:

Favorite Special infected:

Favorite: Survivor

Favorite: Campaign

Expectations for the passing

( the passing is a new campaign for l4d2 being made by valve, it will include a new melee weapon, a new primary weapon, a new campaign featuring a meet-up between the l4d survivors and the l4d2 survivors, and a new game mode. http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Passing

Edited by superguy16

Favorite Special infected: Smoker. Or of the new infected, charger.

Favorite Survivor: NICK <3

Favorite Campaign: Hard choice... I'd have to say Dark Carnival.

I even have a video of me and my friend beating a chipmunk Rochelle to death.

lols nice...

added new thing to title Expectations for the passing

Why must this thread torture me so? ;n;

I want to play L4D2 SO BAD! Looks like so much frikin fun...

Lols it is very fun. i actually dont have it either but i have 2 friends who i hang out with at least every other day and we play l4d2 all the time!

Time to answer my own questions

Favorite Special infected: I actually love the boomer... despite what most people think he/she is definatley my fav.

Favorite Survivor: coach

Favorite Campaign: the parish

Expectations for the passing: i have no clue what the new primary will be.... maybe a flame thrower? ( kinda like the grenade laucher...) . for the melee weapon i actually want a meat cleaver..... idk why...... i just like the idea of cleaving a zombies head in two.... like the crowbar, just with a more straight slice....

love giving coach a fire axe and going Paul Bunon on them.

also if the chick gets a katana, it's pretty funny, like zombie Kill Bill

Edited by jaina

love giving coach a fire axe and going Paul Bunon on them.

also if the chick gets a katana, it's pretty funny, like zombie Kill Bill

Yep lol. I like what nick says when he gets an axe, simply " a freakin axe!"

innappropriate but a very funny left 4 dead vid smile.gif

Ehhh... If you're going to get L4D or L4D2, I would get the original. L4D2 sucks compared to it, even if both games are the best I've ever played.

GOOD JOB NICK, YOU SHOT THE PILOT. Hm... if a flamethrower is the new primary, then PYRO NICK FTW!

I like both games, but first L4D is special to me xd.png

Favorite Special infected: Hunter (I even cosplay like one rolleyes.gif)

Favorite Survivor: Ellis, with his stories xd.png

Favorite Campaign: Dark Carnival

I really like the series, but my computer runs it REALLY poorly...

Fav Chara: Ellis

Fav Map: Dark Carnival

Fav Infected: Hunter (I want to cosplay as one)

Fav Weapon: Hunting/Sniper Rifle

I could have sworn there was already a L4D thread....

I've not played L4D2 extensively - we've got a full computer update going on in the house at the end of the month, so we've been avoiding any new games until we've got the machines optimised to run them.

I have not, therefore, got a favourite map on L4D2.

Fav Charries: Bill/Coach

Fav infected: Boomers (I can be so good with those in vs mode)

Fav weapon: Fire axe/Shotgun

The original was always a *great* game for LAN sessions - I'm sure L4D2 will take it's place in our games list once we're all running it. (Along with the new AVP... OT but has anyone else played the demo yet?)

I've never played the game before, but I really want to play it.

My favorite character is Uncle Phil...er...I mean...Coach.

Yeah.

The Left 4 Dead series is the only Zombie Apocalypse series that's tries and is actually FUNNY. Of course, there are other zombie games that are funny, like Resident Evil, but they're unintentionally stupid, either in a pathetic, stupid, or cliched way.

We all have Left 4 Dead to thank for zombie-related humor.

I've never played the game before, but I really want to play it.

My favorite character is Uncle Phil...er...I mean...Coach.

Yeah.

The Left 4 Dead series is the only Zombie Apocalypse series that's tries and is actually FUNNY. Of course, there are other zombie games that are funny, like Resident Evil, but they're unintentionally stupid, either in a pathetic, stupid, or cliched way.

We all have Left 4 Dead to thank for zombie-related humor.

Lol agreed.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go Ellis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the jockey i own with him

my fav weapon is the AK-47 (soon to most likely be the M60 in the passing add-on)

my fav melee weapon is katana

and my fav ketih story is where keith drowns in the tunnel of love

fav campaign is hard rain

p.s. the passing's primary fire arm is the M60 and melee weapon is the golf club it was reacently annouced

Edited by Ghmaster779

I only ever played the first L4D, it was ok but it got repetative. I never bought the sequel because I decided it would proberly be a waste of my money, it would be fun for a while but would inevitably end up sitting on my shelf collecting dust. However having never played the game it might be a big improvement on the first. Not sure if I should buy it ot not...

Edited by Racoonthief

Ehhh... If you're going to get L4D or L4D2, I would get the original. L4D2 sucks compared to it, even if both games are the best I've ever played.

GOOD JOB NICK, YOU SHOT THE PILOT. Hm... if a flamethrower is the new primary, then PYRO NICK FTW!

no way left 4 dead 2 owns it's got melee weapons nothings more fun than cutting a zombie's head of with a axe laugh.gif

no way left 4 dead 2 owns it's got melee weapons nothings more fun than cutting a zombie's head of with a axe laugh.gif

I agree! biggrin.gif

Fav character: ELLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fav Special Infected: Hunter, I own and can wall jump and pounce around corners!!!

fav campaign: Ummm..... Dark Carnival of The Parish.

The passing: I'm kinda sad that the l4d survivors won't play a big part, but i love the idea and can't wait for the new game mode!

Ummm... Either the one on the bridge finally where he got bombed of the one near the sewer where he fell in and it got paved over. xd.png

Lols why are you guys restating what you have already said? ( they know eachother in RL, as do i)

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg the pasing comes out this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!