SogYothoth

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Does anyone else watch JoJo? I'm on Stardust Crusaders at the moment, second half. Can't wait to get to Part 4, though. I heard Kira was a really good main villain.

Part 4 anime got me into JJBA. I didn't spoil myself for anything, so Diamond is Unbreakable was a beautiful experience. like a picnic. chew So I'm trying to avoid manga spoilers for all the parts after this.

I barely started the part 3 anime but honestly Part 2 set the bar really high. Battle Tendency is one of my favorite things ever.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Battle Tendency was pretty great. Kind of a spoiler, but Joseph has suffered a bit of badass decay from part 2 to part 3. He does get some moments that were like his old self, though.

i discovered it because of the meme, and i heard it's very good. i've been skeptical (ha lil old me) oops, so if i may ask what is it about and is it any good?

Well, in general, it's centred around a family called the Joestars, with each part focusing on one of them in particular. Johnathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, etc. Similarly, each part has a different plot. It's not like most other anime/manga that run for a long time focusing on one group of characters.

As for why it's good, the best part of JoJo's is the characters. There are almost no boring characters, they're all over-the-top and uniquely designed and motivated in their own way. Even minor characters like the enemy Stand users of the week from Part 3 who only show up in one or two episodes.

The fights in JoJo are based mostly around skill and cunning rather than who can scream louder (for the most part). The characters trying to figure out what the antagonist's powers are and how to beat them is a central theme.

In JoJo, pretty much anything can happen, and it is almost guaranteed to be awesome.

Also, for the anime, the

pretty
Edited by SogYothoth

I was introduced thanks to having a awesome older bro. Part one got me hype. I am halfway through two. Pretty much watched SC. And finished part 4.