Coyote

Lairs and Layers

IuvPHr0.png

The Dragon Lairs and Layers site is a community of virtual dragon and other pet collectors. We are a small site however our staff and members are dedicated. We have daily activity. We have a Nest dedicated to ensuring your eggs and hatchlings are healthy.

We have a Discord server!

Do you enjoy collecting online / virtual adoptables? Interested in joining a fun on line forum that encourages all kinds of adoptables?

Though primarily dedicated to those who collect the dragons from Dragcave, we welcome any adoptable collectors.

Do you want help getting that rare dragon you're missing to complete your scroll?

• We offer on-going Projects that include the L&L DC Records project - our version of the DC project with the same name and the Rare Project - designed to assist gathering or trading for those hard-to-come by eggs in a smaller gift / trade setting.
  • We also have a Holiday Projects area that offers community assistance for breeding the major holiday dragons!

Need a place to write down and store all their information?

• You have the option of creating a Lair to keep your information safe. This is a place to keep whatever information you'd like to save about yourself, your dragons or anything else that peeks your interest.
  • There is no limit to the number of boards that you can create for you Lair. We have plenty of space where you can share your good fortune with others.
  • It is customizable with the ability to add color and background images.

Z-Project?

• We are also the home of the Z-Project!
  • Come check out our forum! Z Project - L&L.
  • You can also check out Z-Project on the DC Forums by clicking on cracked Z icon in my signature.

Who can be a Committee Member?

• Any member has the chance to become part of the staff on Dragon L&L.
  • Qualifications include - being a member of the site for three months, having a Lair, and posting at least once a week. Once you match these qualifications, you take a quick (and easy) quiz, and you're part of our decision making team!

(First post updated: 19 January 2019)

Edited by Coyote
Updated with new format, a picture that works and Discord server link.

The third round of our Scavenger Hunt will begin soon! We have several awesome projects kicking around (like Tsarlena said). They include the Rare Project, a tinsel swap and the BSA Project. Come on in a check them out.

Lurkers are welcome! =)

Btw - Thank you rubyshoes for closing our former thread. I know it's your job and all, but I'm sure moderators appreciate recognition too!

Edited by Coyote

They take really good care of their members' eggs. Not a one (to my knowledge) has died in their nest!

A fun place for lurkers too. o3o

Come visit us on the Technoized irc sometime. smile.gif #L&L

Haha, that explains what you do on the site, Eva. Come post more! ;D

My favorite thing about the site? The lairs. You can see from the links in my signature that I put my 'lair' to good use - it's a great record-keeping and project-tracking tool that you don't have to worry will get wiped.

They take really good care of their members' eggs. Not a one (to my knowledge) has died in their nest!

The only death we had was due to a vampire bite. No other eggs have died while they've been under L&L's care!

Libby's signature icon is but one example of the awesome signature buttons our members have created.

The third round of the Scavenger Hunt is gearing up, and Dragongirl is getting prizes and clues ready for members to search. Good luck to all the participants.

Peace.

The BSA project and the Rare Project are open again on L&L!

The BSA Project!

This project, we're attempting to get everyone at least 10 of the BSA dragons. That's right, by the end of the month, we hope that everyone on L&L will have 10 magi, 10 purples, 10 reds and 10 of both male and female pinks. After everyone has 10+, we'll just up the cap on the lists!

The Rare Project!

The Rare Project let people choose from a breeder list to get the rare dragons that they don't have. All the dragons on the list are either CB's or of fine lineages. It is a simple "You get one, you give one" system. The list has the Trio, metals, tinsels, alts, and the must be bred combos on it.

If you would like to join the project, please join us on L&L and get started today!

Hi all round 3 of the scavenger hunt for the site has started.

Edited by dragongirl02

Loving all the new members that are joining up! Come and join us! >.> We have waffles! ooo and brownies!

We are currently 9th on the Jaemeia Top Sites Listings!

And again I must say, Free BSA's to the members that join the BSA project!

Edited by Tsarlena

A hearty welcome to our newest committee member, Evangeline! Woot woot!

The Z project has been receiving a lot of donations - stop in and pick up a Z egg or two. smile.gif

If you're curious to know more about Z Project (Libby mentioned it in the previous post) ... check out our DC Forums discussion thread: Z Project or just follow the big blue Z in my signature!

Edited by Coyote

Rumors in the chat box suggest another Scavenger Hunt is in the works! Come on and check it out, and perhaps get a donation in to help with the fun.

Due to the recent enforcement of the ban on IOU trading on the official forum, we now feature The IOU Speakeasy, a safe underground place to offer and accept IOU trades. We're creating a whitelist by request of people who want to be known for accepting and offering IOUs.

From our Tinsel Thread, to our BSA and Holiday Requests; there are many a project within our forum to help any who are lacking dragons, and as Libby stated above we are an IOU-friendly community.

-H

Edited by Havoc

We're welcoming a bunch of new members and prepping our BSA MONTH. Members can register to be given pretty new BSA eggs to fill those holes in your scroll! Also check out our hatchery; it's manually updated at least twice a day and is the perfect place to show off your little ones (and we never let an egg die!).

@Havoc: Didn't think to check here for new release discussion! Another one coming up in about week - ARE YOU READY?

In fansite news, the forum upgrade seems to be working splendidly, and we've gathered multiple new members in the past few weeks. Welcome to all of you. smile.gif

*Is there something you'd like to see at L&L? Shoot one of the Committee members (which includes me) a PM!*

Our new hatchery code allows our members to add their eggs to their signature box in a nice and simple way! AS it is only version 1.0.5, there will be more functions to come!