sunshine_ley

Sunnyshine's Art Requests

user posted image

welcome to my art thread

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image You may request up to three pictures at one time, but they might not be drawn in succession.

user posted image I will not draw insulting, prejudice, or otherwise vulgar themes.

user posted image Please give credit where due. If requesting a Dragcave dragon, try to be aware of the permissions associated, and if I'm allowed to draw them at all.

user posted image Critiques are welcome, as long as they're constructive. Remember that I am limited by my current skill level and materials; my arts are the product of a flawed creature.

user posted image All will be .png, but .jpg and .gif file options are available; sizing or cropping on request. I'm also willing to slice it up and make a strip of buttons (like some peoples signatures) if you need.

user posted image No specifications or references required to request; just know that it might not turn out how you want it if you don't guide me.

user posted image examples user posted image

untitled_by_sunshineley-dao3ucl.png untitled_by_sunshineley-db3p3ne.png untitled_by_sunshineley-db3p3nk.png untitled_by_sunshineley-db3p3ng.png untitled_by_sunshineley-dbjdz8v.png

untitled_by_sunshineley-dbxxzfv.png untitled_by_sunshineley-dbiwy7w.png untitled_by_sunshineley-dbiwy82.png untitled_by_sunshineley-db3p3nz.png untitled_by_sunshineley-db3p3nv.png

more available; just ask.

user posted image

Edited by sunshine_ley

Thank you so much, Socks c: I really appreciate it. I'm going to have to make a note in the rules about not posting big images, hah, I do not like page stretch.

Edit: Okay c: all up and running and ready for reqs; WOO! ...now to wait cx

Edited by sunshine_ley

Guess I should just start posting stuff? |D Right, well, here's what I drew today...

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Uhhh, yeah...

These are for Funkifan because he's my best bud. Hope he kind of likes them. I shall resize for forum use if he wants.

Haha, I like your style! The second face gave me the giggles. xd.png

A request... Could I have... An Arcanine breathing fire? That's my favorite Pokemon! ^v^

Oh cx that's my derpy style; it comes out when I'm very bored, but not feeling creative enough to draw realism. It actually takes a bit of practice. You want your picture to be in the same style, I presume? I'll see what I can do c:

....oh my god, I practically CHOKED on my food just now. That is more beautiful than I ever could have imagined xd.png

Thanks so much, I think I'll make it my phone background, if that's okay with you! <3

Oh XD gosh, wow; you're okay right? Baha, apparently my derpy-style revisit went well, hmm. I am perfectly fine with you using it, and I drew a plaid-ish background if you like (not sure how phone bg looks with just white); is blue http://sta.sh/0104ggr8408i like your avatar's hair, hoho

I'm very glad you like it c:

Edited by sunshine_ley

Heh, checker's even better! Now I have a derp Arcanine to cuddle eeevery time I use my phone. Thanks again!~ xd.png

Mm? Oh, hi c: love your icon, yeah (...wait ...did it just ...change? o3o). I never left the forum, but just ditched my art thread cx I got tired of all my rules, and never got around to doing an overhaul. My format is purple now, instead of blue XD so hopefully that'll keep me interested and checking in even when nobody reqs.

Need a chair? A bean bag? A pie to sit in? Can I get you anything? *Hands you a fizzy drink with an umbrella in the top* c:

Edited by sunshine_ley

Well, that proves how much I pay attention Ux the sentiment is still the same, though.

I use a rotator for my avatar, so yeah, it cycles through a little gallery of icons. (the website I used is called signavatar just, uh, in case you wanted to know)

nah, it's fine, Ill just sit right here on the floor

user posted image

it's so comfortable I promise

Whoops, I keep forgetting to post these |D

from_celebration_to_disaster_by_sunshine

this_is___uhh__majestic__or_something_by

I need to draw more, but I just don't know what cx

Edited by sunshine_ley
img

I don't know... I don't really have any ideas right now. Guess I'll just observe this till I can think of something :3

Your art is super cute <3 If you're out of things to doodle, try doodling the dragon in my siggie/avatar? In whatever style you like, really. If you don't want to thats fine too; I'll be stalking this thread either way

Edited for typos; stupid phone.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Hey |D sorry for the silence; I've been busy with irl holiday prep stuff. I'll get on it as soon as I can, but could I request a better ref? Sorry, but the ones in you sig/ava are really small, dark, and otherwise hard for me to see their actual anatomy cx

Edited by sunshine_ley

sapphiredragon73 said:
Here is a link to a reference page I sketched up real quick. Take your time, honestly I don't mind haha

Maybe it's not what you expect cx but, sorry about the wait, and I hope you like ;D

feel_like_a_sir_dragon_by_sunshineley_d9

Edited by sunshine_ley
img