Pages: (40) « First ... 38 39 [40]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Nalom, Kidnapping, chaos and magic, oh my!
monoply12345
Posted: May 9 2017, 03:52 PM

Level 1

Group: Members
Member No.: 81,000

Shane's search was nearly complete; he had been silently following his former colleagues, waiting impatiently for the right moment to attack. He's already had to silence a few bandits that managed to catch him... his victims' remains being ripped in many aspects from the cannibalism. Shane had waited long enough, his time to emerge from his hiding spot had come. It wouldn't be too hard to spot him coming... but Shane wasn't going for stealth here. Only a faceoff.
voltage
Posted: May 9 2017, 08:35 PM

Level 1

Member No.: 104,925

Phill shook his head "i am sure they would have wanted to pierce me as well and i would much rather prefer not pierced i don't think it would look good on me." The clothes are kind of cute but i dont think i would like to show off so much of my body.@ phill walked in giving a nod in thanks to dauoa before being greeted by a large man who seemed to be partially reptile having scales and skin. Phill shrugged at dauoa before walking in "i will look for new clothes then, we can go back there and they can pierce you some more." The man smiled at their bickering and took phill to a chair to get his hair cut.

After about ten minutes phill walked over to dauoa smiling. His messy, unkempt, long hair was now trimmed up and brushed to cover his left eye and not just be sticking up everywhere. His ears and tail's fur was clean and brushed down giving them a slight gleam in the light. His clothes seemed dirty compared to his clothes and he held up a brush so that he could fix his hair as well. "I am not sure what to say, you were right i need new clothes and i think that your friends there may be able to help. As far as what skinner says its anyone's guess but if you like it that is all that matters."

Acornia
Posted: May 12 2017, 08:50 AM

Level 0

Member No.: 227,748

Dauġa looked Phill up and down, it was true that his clothes didn't match his hair. But clothes were a easy fix. “Yea, well Skinner's opinion matters to me. You know. Like he's a important person in my life right now and I don't want to make him mad” turning dauġa walked to the door to head back to the shop they were at earlier. “So are you wanting clothes like the ones they put me in.” Dauġa smiled at that prospect. It wasn't like Phill would look bad but he had always dressed... Conservatively.

Passing a small shop dauġa stopped. A small piece of jewelry in the window had caught his attention. It was plain, just brown leather and a small sun pendant on it. A few blue and green bead decorated the leather but that was it. Glancing back at Phill he went inside to look around.

“Hello how may I help you today.” A small child asked on a stool up front. He would have laughed he thought it was so cute. Shaking his head he walked around. Occasionally he would pick something up, look it over and put it back. “Just looking, although my friend here could uses some clothes” dauġa pointed to Phill as the little girls face lit up.

She hopped off her stool and went to him,pulling him back into a clothing part of the shop. “I'll be here when you're done.” he called after them. Mostly it was for dauġa.

Turning back to the front of the shop dauġa had a itch. It was a inkling to take the necklace​ that had had him coming in here in the first place. Taking a step towards it he felt the orb pulse with every step he took closer to it. Finally when he was at hands reach of it he picked it up slowly. Turning it over in his hand it hummed, the very air did.

Looking around the shop Phill and the girl still were not back. Silently dauġa tucked it into his pocket and left the story, Phill could find him later.
padfoot
Posted: May 12 2017, 04:39 PM

Level 4

Member No.: 62,832

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skinner
Skinner left the two boys to get cleaned up. Skinner briefly thought of doing the same but then it hit him. He didn't care how he looked. He would still like a shower. He tracked down a relatively nice Inn located above a small pub. He paid the extremely friendly barkeep for their room. The man had given him a discount for bringing a party and even offered them separate rooms for the same cost. Skinner graciously obliged, it was rare to have privacy on trips like this, Skinner wasn't about to say no to it when it was offered for free.

Skinner left his name and the keys to Daoua and Phil's room with the front desk so they knew where to look. He walked up the flight of stairs in the back and unlocked his room. It was small with only the bare essential furniture. Skinner locked the door behind him and dropped his bag on the mattress. Skinner disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door. Shortly after, the sound of the shower could be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~David

David furrowed his brow at Eskia's disbelief in their plan. He shot her a look that said, "Don't censorkip.gif this up" and she quieted down in her own nonchalant way. David smiled at the thought of maybe pulling this off. It was a bummer they were going to double-cross this group of thieves. They were starting to grow on him in the short time he had been there. Maybe they reminded him of his old crew he used to run with. Perhaps David was feeling the first inklings of homesickness?

He came back from getting food with Skybane and was surprised to see Eskia still chatting with Alduin. The rest of the group had dispersed to get ready for the raid. In fact, the camp seemed to be buzzing with activity. Word travels fast. Skybane handed off the plate to Eskia then glared at David. David shot him a look back. What the hell was he eyeing him for? Was he on to them? There is no way, David was so careful. He glanced at Eskia. Maybe she let something slip.

This post has been edited by padfoot on May 13 2017, 10:05 PM
voltage
Posted: May 13 2017, 12:31 AM

Level 1

Member No.: 104,925

Phill blushed as he saw dauoa looking up and down his body. "I can't be sure what he would like but i think he could like them they do look nice on you. I think i can try and get some like you have and maybe that way if skinner doesnt like it it won't be just you. I don't think he will care though but may as well try." Phill followed dauoa as he made a turn into a shopthat had something that must of caught his eyes.

Phill was quickly taken by the girl into the clothing department and bombarded with questions and clothes that were really tight or revealing to match daoua as best as the girl could. Phill was soon putting clothes in his bag but the girl insisted that he wore a pair of her clothes to advertise for her before she allowed him to leave. He had given a loud sigh but went into a small room to change before paying though highly discounted.

Phill walked out of the shop and followed the scent of dauoa to the source. He slowly follows it straight to him. The young kitsune was wearing a shirt that showed his slightly tanned flat stomach and was sleeveless. It was a purely purple shirt, matched with a pair of jean shorts that seemed a little tight on the kitsune but had holes cut for his tails to show as well and they had been brushed again. He was getting a lot of looks due to the revealing outfit and he was sure that the devil girl had made everything so revealing so her clothes would be seen as he had given her most control over what he picked out in exchange for the discount. His ears were back as he held a black and purple hoody in his arms while looking away from dauoa.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (40) « First ... 38 39 [40] 
Add Reply
New Poll