TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

Gamefreak has announced a release of the sequel of Pokemon Black and White due to release in Japan in June. Though it is not sure that the games are to be released world wide, I would like to see your opinion.

I do think that they will be released worldwide. They are still part of the main Pokemon franchise, not a spin-off, so I'm sure many people (children and adults alike) would be fairly upset if it weren't to be sent outside of Japan.

I also think that they will be direct sequels to the first Black/White. The ending of the the first games left a LOT of room for more to be added to the story. Maybe we'll find out what has happened to N.

Btw, those new Kyurem forms.. O-O Hojeez.

The Kyurem forms look kinda cool... But I do wanna see what happened to N.

However, I think Gamefreak should focus on remaking the games than making new Pokemon plots...

What's wrong with new Pokemon plots? I mean, I think this is WAY better than just a normal Grey version. :D It's what I wanted but more! Now I just need to figure out which version I want to get.

But are you talking about Silver to SoulSilver stuff? I'm sure they are still going to do that. Ruby and Sapphire remakes ftw.

I mean like making new Pokemon forms. I dun want any derpy Pokemon anymore. xd.png

I want remakes of Pokemon. I said that they should also make remakes of FR and LG, but a remake of a remake is kinda dumb.

The new pokemon (creatures, not the games overall) started going downhill somewhere around d/p/p. I sold my DS after those. It was a blow right to the childhood. I wish I hadn't now. But I still have my old lime green GBC and a copy of Red. Those were the days </3

Oh, new Pokemon? But there was always derpy Pokemon. :P Lol.

I wouldn't want more Kanto-only games.. I don't like Kanto all that much. :/ Especially if I can't get Pokemon from any of the other regions. Some of my very favorite Pokemon are from outside of Kanto, so if I can't have access to them, I'm not all that happy. I guess that would be a non-issue with the Global Trading System, but still. ;w;

The Kanto Pokemon are also some of my least favorites, overall. I mean, I know it's what started the whole thing, but I just find them to be rather drab. Not all of them, of course. But yeah.

---

And with that, I guess I'll say that I actually started with Johto when it comes to the games. Watched the anime from the very beginning, but my first Pokemon game was Gold. So maybe that has something to do with my thoughts of the Kanto games. ^__^;; Not being able to breed when FR/LF came out left a sore spot.

Black and White are pretty much my favorites so far. It went by way too fast for me, but I thought it was EXTREMELY enjoyable. Diamond and Pearl are my least favorite games. They are WAAAAYYYYYYYYYY below the Kanto games. I did NOT have fun with Diamond and Pearl. Didn't like the Pokemon either. Well, I liked some, but most I did not like. It wasn't that they were bland, they just were.. ehck.

Edited by MellaBella

I think it should be realesed Worldwide. Theres a mystery dungeon game called, "Pokemon Mystery DUngeon,(goes to Serebii) Blazing,Stormy,And light adventure squad. Realised in Japan March 2009. ITS NOT REALISE DHERE YET! Its for wii.

Black Kyruem- Looks like Zekrom

White Kyurem- Looks like Reshiram.

Im guessing these are bosses u have to catch in Black and White 2?

Edited by girlfairy76

Black Kyruem- Looks like Zekrom

White Kyurem- Looks like Reshiram.

Im guessing these are bosses u have to catch in Black and White 2?

Yes, those are the new forms and will be the main Legendary(ies?) of Black/White 2.

They are supposed to look like part Reshiram and Zekrom for a reason. I think the legend goes that all three were once one Pokemon, but because of some conflict they split? I'm not exactly sure how it goes, but it's something like that.

I thought that it was Reshiram and Zekrom with part Kyurem...

Well, Masuda stated that they were the new Kyurem forms. So teeeechnically it's Kyurem with Reshiram and and Zekrom parts. Technically. :V

That image is huge btw, lol.

In Black 2 and White 2? There MIGHT be. There will probably be only new forms, but I wouldn't outright so there will be no new Pokemon. If they did add new Pokemon, I bet they would only be new pre-evo and evolutions of current Pokemon.

Completely new Pokemon are usually reserved for new regions. Seeing as these are sequels that are supposed to replace a 3rd version (ie. Emerald, Platinum, "Grey"), new Pokemon aren't a priority. Expanding the storyline and plot is higher up on the importance scale, which I think is an A+. They added TONS of new Pokemon with Black/White, I think we can wait another year or two for a new region. c:

Edited by MellaBella

o: Ooooh, this is different. Sequels? And damn, I just spent my money buying a version of white. xd.png Now I have to complete the sets...again!

The new forms of Kyurem look interesting. I'm really excited to see what they do with this, if it's a whole new game with new adventures and stuff.....COUNT ME IIINNN

I'm looking at other people's hopes and theories, and I thought you all would like to see some of the pictures. XD Some are silly, some are not.

----

Say whaaaat, I definitely doubt this would ever happen but lol

Mistralton City has an airport. I wonder if we can utilize it like the Magnet Train to travel to different regions.

Excited to see if more is discovered about N, the shadow triad, and of course, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem.

Also, my Pokemon better follow me around. ಠ_ಠ

Guys they made two versions because they're actual sequels. Otherwise it wouldn't make (as much) sense.

Pokemon Black 2 features Zekrom!Kyurem, and the original Black had N taking Zekrom. Pokemon White 2 features Reshiram!Kyurem, and the original White had N taking Reshiram.

That and they want more money.

Yeah I go on Reddit. :V Don't you judge me. Pfft.

Edited by MellaBella

It will be released in the US at least.

The official pokemon website has a little teaser preview just showing the Kyurems for it which confirms the intent for a US release.

I doubt there will be any new pokemon other than forms though. It's a sequel and not a new game.

He is not a Pokemon Ranger. He was just a part of Team Plasma. He did not own Pokemon because he thought it was cruel to do so and he believed that all people should release their Pokemon. He has different Pokemon because he would take wild Pokemon and use them, and then would release them.

N has different ideals than Pokemon Rangers. They are similar in their methods, somewhat, but they are not the same. Unless, you know, N decided to be a Pokemon Ranger in these sequels.. which would be interesting to see, I admit. I would love for him to be an ally. <333

I'm really hoping for the following pokemon thing too. I know they didn't put it in these games because they were still being developed or close to finishing development during the release of HG/SS or something like that. >>; But holy GODS do I want Tepig to follow me. EVERYWHERE.

And the Airport thing would be ridiculously amazing. ._. Though I honestly don't think they're able to fit five regions into one game...

I'm really hoping for the following pokemon thing too. I know they didn't put it in these games because they were still being developed or close to finishing development during the release of HG/SS or something like that. >>; But holy GODS do I want Tepig to follow me. EVERYWHERE.

And the Airport thing would be ridiculously amazing. ._. Though I honestly don't think they're able to fit five regions into one game...

OMG I know right. D: To have my Oshawott follow me around.. homg. My dreeaaams.

And I also wish we could see our actually Pokemon whenever we surf or fly or something. ;w; Like if it's a large Pokemon you sit on it and if it's small you grab onto it and it drags you along. That would be adorable and awesome. But I doubt it will ever happen.

Yes, I loved the pokemon following.

I doubt it will have multiple regions. Why call it Black and White still if it wasn't just Unova.

*doubtful thinker*

No he is. I watched a youtube vid and it said he was. ohmy.gif Andi still think he is. I has a crazy friendf that likes all deh bad guys O-O I hate N's hair. I mean he has a REAL name doesnt he? N isnt a name >_> the rthing i would sooo luv-

For my Chandelure to follow me!

THAT IS ONE OF MY DREAMS! I SOOO want Chandelure to follow me (I named it Darkfire) I i also think we should get Eevee as a choice for one of our starters biggrin.gif

Edited by girlfairy76

What Youtube vid? :/ Was it from the anime or something? If it was, the games, the anime, and the manga are all considered different.

And yes, N has a real name. But I hate it so I never use it.

Ya know i think N hasnt really let go of Zekrom. hes a pokemon Ranger ya know.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=n+pokemon+b...=1t:429,r:0,s:0       

Yup tht guy is a pokemon ranger. how else is he changing his pokemom all the time?

Although it's possible, there is a real explanation. Check out what he has. It nearly always matches the wild ones in the current area. They're his friends, but he doesn't take them away from their home like normal trainers do.

Nice WMGs (Wild Mass Guesses) I want to share, since Grey er- B/W 2 has a chance to confirm/joss them:

N is a child of an Alakazam.

This is based off of a few things Masuda has said about N on his Twitter feed. Specifically, the fact that it is rumored that N was born from pokemon, parents unknown. Another fact that was released was that he has mental capabilities exceeding that of normal humans. Alakazam have an average IQ of 5000.

At least the "N was born from Pokemon" part. Maybe?

Kyurem will be the box mascot for Grey/Transparent.

Given that Reshiram and Zekrom were the box mascots for Black and White, respectively, plus the previous generations, you fill in the rest of the details.

Confirmed! It was inevitable.

Reshiram and Zekrom were originally part of Kyurem.

This is the reason why it looks weird and is weaker than the others; something split its power into separate beings.

This one almost looks jossed...

Cilan, Chili, and Cress are the Dark Trinity

Notice how Cilan, Chili, and Cress were mysteriously absent during the events at N's Castle.

# THE PLOT THICKENS!◊. Look closely, the masks worn by the Shadow Triad in Pokémon Special have the same facial patterns of the elemental monkeys used by Cilan, Cress, and Chilli!

They're not even trying to hide it.

The first three gym leaders turning out to be villains... please, please let it be so! This would be the best twist ever, and yet another brilliant callback to G1! (Giovanni, anyone?)

Edited by AlternateMew