Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

I know there is a breakfast and lunch topic but I didn't see one for dinner. So what did you have for dinner?

Tonight I had steak, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob.

Tonight my girlfriend and I tried venison! biggrin.gif We overcooked it a little but it was still good. It tasted a bit like steak, but it wasn't chewy like well done steak is. We also had kale chips and seasoned rice with it! Yum~

It is in the forum games section

> Dragon Cave Forum -> General Discussion -> Forum Games

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> What's for Dinner?, what are you having for dinner??

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

Rachel72 Posted: Mar 26 2013, 06:33 PM

Tonight my girlfriend and I tried venison! biggrin.gif We overcooked it a little but it was still good. It tasted a bit like steak, but it wasn't chewy like well done steak is. We also had kale chips and seasoned rice with it! Yum~

Haven't had venison in forever it is some really good stuff if you ever get the chance you should try the jerky and salami smile.gif

I had beef and pork ribs with shrimp and pasta salad

Edited by Pestilence420

I'm not sure if it was dinner or lunch (3 pm), but I had a spicy crab riceball and a spicy tuna riceball.

cheese pizza and coke

Half a bagel, asparagus, a few spoonfuls of oatmeal, spinach salad, corn, fish. Basically, we had really weird food, so my mom just put everything by itself.