Snow Plow

FlowerGame Adoptables

Here are mine...I'll click yours if you post here.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

What's the difference between the two types of dandeions? how do you get tehm?

Edited by Snow Plow

I would guess they're fine, but I guess we'll find out!

I'm also curious about these little buggers. I just started yesterday (mine are in my sig) and they're being rather inconsistent. They had three drops for about two minutes, then went back to two, and watering hasn't seemed to help since the first time, even on different days. My sun has been getting consistently brighter, but I don't know why for, or how long they should take to grow up :< It also seems, unfortunately, most of the information on the game is in dutch, which I can't speak :/

Yeah...I know...I wish I spoke dutch now DX.

I'll click your seeds...the sun helps them grow...I have no idea about the changing water levels...

You could always try a translator. happy.gif

http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#nl|en|

And I came across this info in the forums. Hopefully it'll help.

"Depending on how much sun and water your plants get they will need between 3 and 10 days to sprout and to grow. They need at least 1 waterdrop to sprout and 2 waterdrops to grow, the more they have the faster they will grow."

"Your flower will need at least 20-30 views per days to grow up, but it will take weeks at such a low rate. 200-300 views per day is just fine. Clicks are just optional, if you keep watering every day your flower might even do well without any clicks at all."

"First drop equals 1 click, second drop equals 3 clicks, third drop equals 30 clicks, fourth drop equals 300 clicks and the fifth drop is not meant to be reached. "

All that came from here:

http://board.roboterduell.de/index.php?pag...d&threadID=3397

Thank you, gamekatt!

I'm stupid...I hadn't thought of that

Edited by Snow Plow

The rules for sprouting / growing aren't that hard any more:

Seeds will grow to germs within 4-15 days, depending on how much sun and water a plant gets. To grow within 4 days there should be no clouds covering the sun und the plant should have 3 drops or more. A seed will not grow at all if the sun is completly covered by clouds or if it has no water at all.

Germs will grow to full size within 4-7 days, using the same rules. A germ will not grow at all, if the sun is coverd by more than a single cloud or the plant has less then 2 drops of water.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

There are currently 13 unique species obtainable, not counting color variations. The bug with water/sun not counting properly has been fixed and a trading option has been added. More species and features a beeing worked on.

Gah, I'm stuck with all these because of the recent bug >.>

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Personally, I don't like at all that the mature flowers can die if you stop viewing the garden for a while. If I knew it from the beginning, I don't think I would have start playing.

Gah, I'm stuck with all these because of the recent bug >.>

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Personally, I don't like at all that the mature flowers can die if you stop viewing the garden for a while. If I knew it from the beginning, I don't think I would have start playing.

Turns out they can come abck to life...mine did O.o

Yes, there is a chance to revive them. But it's lot easier to simply abandon (implant) them so they won't die when you are absent. There was an anouncment that abandoned plants can be digged out again soon.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Ext3h

@IceBluemoon The new game is allways solveable. Have a look in the flowergame forums if you need a hint.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

There are 3 new seeds in february as well as a 4th which can be obtained during valentins special today.

a game about raising plant adoptables sounds cute

Got myself some plants a pumpkin ,cornflower, and a Poinsettia

Edited by chickenhound

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I've recently fallen in love with this game. Makes me want to go out and plant something.