Gryffi

Mysgardia

user posted image

Mysgardia is a free browser-based adoptable game, centered around hatching and growing mysterious eggs.

• Take eggs from the Egg Nest and Shelter to grow into powerful creatures
  • Explore the World and visit the Market to find even rarer creatures
  • Hunt for special albino creatures of every species!
  • Use items to enhance and transform your pets
  • Breed, trade, and sell your creatures to other members!
  • Visit the Forum and Chatbox to socialize and make friends
  • Participate in site-wide events, quests, and raffles!
user posted image
Edited by Gryffi

Current News: April 1, 2019

Happy April! While many otherfaraway lands may be pulling pranks today, the Mysgardian News only speaks the truth. (At least for this year? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) 
Anyways, here's this month's creature release!

The pattern on this small colorful egg seems to move slightly whenever you look at it.

These colorful little buddies can be found at the Fishing Hole. Good luck!

Thanks to Fae for creating them!

View the Announcement

Edited by Gryffi

user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image Edited by Jedi40

Hey darlings! Posting here in case anyone hasn't see this yet: We're looking for some feedback so we can improve Mysgardia and make it an even better place to play! Come let us know your honest feelings on the site!

Mysgardia's new permanent forum is finally live! Come check it out here!

Would love to but I can't log onto the new forum.

We just made some art updates :3 Most creatures have just had some minor anatomy or shading updates but other creatures have had a total makeover, go check it out!

Before and After

user posted imageuser posted image --> user posted imageuser posted image

We just made some art updates :3 Most creatures have just had some minor anatomy or shading updates but other creatures have had a total makeover, go check it out!

Before and After

Love the redos a lot.

I really dislike the new Fawnin

it just looks like a lamb now, nothing special, whereas the old Fawnin looked like this creepy eerie thing I would not want to run into alone

the only thing I don't like about the new Wendigos is how circular their eyes now look, also are they meant to have that straight line coming off their heads

does the new Luxsol's head look flat to anyone else or is it just me

it just looks like a lamb now, nothing special, whereas the old Fawnin looked like this creepy eerie thing I would not want to run into alone

the only thing I don't like about the new Wendigos is how circular their eyes now look, also are they meant to have that straight line coming off their heads

I happen to like their new look as the big eyes looked out of place on their faces. What line coming off them? Nope must be you as they look fine to me

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image

user posted image that line I circled at the top, looks like its coming of its nose

I figured as much with the Luxsol's head

user posted image that line I circled at the top, looks like its coming of its nose

I figured as much with the Luxsol's head

It is the top part of it's nose like on a horse. it forms the top part of it's nostril.

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

They look like lambs because that's what their original concept was. Together with the Igneo they were supposed to represent a 'lion and the lamb' thing, so that's what I remade them as.