Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Warped: Multifandom Academy (Sign up), Multifandom rp
petewentztheemogod
Posted: Mar 11 2017, 10:06 PM

Level 3

Group: Members
Member No.: 228,308

(omg on the wiki for the green day stand thing i see references to other punk bands and i'm just wub.gif )

This post has been edited by petewentztheemogod on Mar 11 2017, 10:07 PM
SogYothoth
Posted: Mar 11 2017, 10:35 PM

Level 2

Member No.: 223,436

JoJo is a singularity of musical references.
petewentztheemogod
Posted: Mar 12 2017, 02:25 AM

Level 3

(welp looks like i have a new show to get into)
TehUltimateMage
Posted: Mar 12 2017, 02:49 AM

Level 8

Group: RP Approvers
Member No.: 61,706

The one that always gets me the most is Essidisi = AC/DC
SogYothoth
Posted: Mar 12 2017, 06:21 PM

Level 2

Flaccid Pancake is pretty amazing as well.
Mikasa361
Posted: Mar 14 2017, 03:01 PM

Level 2

Member No.: 226,933

SogYothoth and petewentztheemogod- Have you guys checked out the Discord yet? It's easier to talk about the RP on there and update y'all on what's happening. smile.gif It's in the RP info if you need it
SogYothoth
Posted: Mar 16 2017, 09:56 PM

Level 2

Oh, some stuff I forgot to mention. Marco's Hall of Fame may end up becoming an ACT Stand, depending on how the character development goes and if the game lasts long enough.

(An ACT Stand is a Stand that evolves into different forms, called ACTs, as the user progresses. They're found in those who don't start out strong like Jotaro or Josuke did, but gain their mental strength over time like Johnny and Koichi.)

I already have appearances and powers for Hall of Fame ACT 2 and Hall of Fame ACT 3 worked out, if you want me to post them.

Echoes and Tusk for examples.

This post has been edited by SogYothoth on Mar 16 2017, 09:58 PM
TehUltimateMage
Posted: Mar 16 2017, 10:19 PM

Level 8

Group: RP Approvers
Member No.: 61,706

Oh man I was wondering if Hall of Fame was gonna have ACTs, since Marco was described as not having a really strong personality. Looking forward to it!
Esko_the_Wolf
Posted: Mar 17 2017, 05:48 PM

2016 was so bad because 666+666+666+6+6+6 = 2016

Member No.: 215,732

user posted image
Name: Xhirra Tikan
Fandom: Star Wars (Episode VII)
Veteran or novice?: Veteran
Hero or Neutral: She may act heroic sometimes, but usually she tends towards neutral.
Appearance: Xhirra is very tall, standing at a final height of 5'11. She has thick, slighty-wavy black hair that falls an inch or two past her shoulderblades. A pair of battered glasses sits on her nose, and behind them are a pair of green-hazel eyes that often switch between a pissed glare and an amused glint. She has a sturdy build, big hands and big feet, and her limbs are very long.
Personality: Ever since her arrival on the planet, Xhirra has grown and matured as an individual. Not saying she's necessarily mature. She's still a snarky soul with a bad bite, but she learned to be a bit more open to other people, and has even developed a desire to hang out with people. Xhirra is the cool kid, pretty laid back and chill, and she had learned to make friends more easily; she's pretty decent at it. She makes strong connections more than she would like to admit, and she's not as strong and macho as she tries to make herself out to be. She walks with more confidence than the child she was when she was thrown into this mess. She's got a sharp aim and a hand with the blasters, and she's not afraid to shoot. She can be skeptical, but she's not all that bad when you get to know her; definitely better than before.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable): -Kinda sorta close to Han Solo but also not??
-Fleeting interactions with Rey and Luke Skywalker.
History:
Xhirra Tikan was bred and raised Corellian, the industrial planet known for training some of the best pilots in the galaxy. She had a talent for piloting, and it looked like she would have a grand career in that field.
Then, when she was around ten years old, the First Order sacked areas of Corellia, looking for Force-sensitives to get rid of. She was one of the few Force-sensitives who got out alive, and she escaped on an old Police Gunship. Then, she began the life of a smuggler, living outside the law. That is, until three years later and a certain machine coughed her up onto Mul’tilennaya. Left with only her trusty blasters and a small knowledge of her Force powers, Xhirra had to survive on a struggling planet and fend off attacking villains and their armies. She likes to brag about throwing rocks at Darth Aeris's head, but that was only a small highlight in her adventures on the planet. When the academy was complete four years prior, she became a student at 14 years of age.
Sexuality: Homosexual. She had to admit it at some point.
Weapon/Special Power: She wields dual pistols, and she has Force capabilities.

user posted image
Name: Rey
Fandom: Star Wars (Episode VII)
Veteran or novice?: Veteran
Subject: Force Studies and Jedi Training (Teacher's Assistant)
Appearance: Above
Personality: Rey can be described as stubborn and headstrong, with a fierce loyalty to her friends. She can also be a tad impulsive as well, but none the less she is skilled. She is very imaginative, and she had often let her imagination take her to paradises while living on Jakku. She has a heart full of generosity and will not hesitate to help others in need. Rey's anything but a damsel-in-distress, instead being rather tough and capable of rescuing herself.
Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A
History:
Not too much is known about her past before her life as a scavenger on the desert-junkyard planet of Jakku. She was abandoned by her family and had believed that they would eventually come back for her. In the meantime, she scavenged for metal parts in ship skeletons in exchange for food.
On Jakku, she met former stormtrooper Finn, and the droid she encountered the day before had accused the young man of stealing its master's jacket. She attacked him with her quarterstaff, but then learned that BB-8's master was dead (to Finn's knowledge, anyway). Oopsie-daisy! Anyways, the area was attacked by stormtroopers, and the trio escaped on a garbage ship- thought it turned out to be the Millennium Falcon, piloted by the legendary Han Solo years prior. That's where all the hell started.
Soon, she was thrown into this world, and things took a turn for the unpredictable. She met all sorts of people and saw a wide mixture of things, a lot of them she wished she could unsee. She had never become a student when the academy was established- she was too old already. However, Luke trained her in the ways of the Force anyway, and now she helps him out in teaching.
Sexuality: It's not clear.
Weapon/Special Power: She has two; her trusty quarterstaff (seen here) and a blue-bladed lightsaber that once belonged to Anakin, then Luke Skywalker; for a short amount of time, anyway.

user posted image
Name: Otabek Altin
Fandom: Yuri!!! on Ice
Veteran or novice?: Novice
Hero or Neutral: Hero...probably.
Appearance: See above. He stands at 5'6".
Personality:
Otabek is generally stoic and doesn't generally show his emotions on his face. While he himself is shy and quiet, his skating is eloquent and expressive. He tends to be more introverted, preferring to spend time alone rather than with other skaters. On rare occasions, Otabek's kindness reveals itself, such as him rescuing Yuri from the Yuri Angels, as well as clapping when Phichit congratulated Yuuri and Viktor on what Phichit assumed to be their marriage, and during Yuri's free skate at the Grand Prix Final.

History: Otabek was born and raised in Almaty, Kazakhstan. He is the eldest out of five total children, in a relatively wealthy family; how else could they support a professional athlete? When he was younger, he attempted to take ballet, but he was not very good at it. However, that is when he first met Yuri Plisetsky, who inspired him. After quitting ballet, he took up skating. That he was quite talented at. He signed up to the Academy to not only look after Zabina and make sure she didn't do anything stupid, but to take a break from competitive skating and potentially even further his education a bit.
Sexuality: Somewhere around bisexual.
Weapon/Special Power: He has a talent in skating, and so his body is in good physical shape. He can learn how to fight.

IV, V, VI
Name: Luke Skywalker
Fandom: Star Wars (Original Trilogy)
Veteran?: Yes.
Subject: Force Studies and Jedi Training, Piloting.
Appearance: See above.
Personality: Personality:
Luke, over the years, has matured into a patient and calm-mannered man, unlike the hotheaded boy he had once been. He definitely sees the good in everyone, so much that he wouldn't give up convincing Darth Vader back into the light- and succeeded, since the ex-Sith had died as Anakin Skywalker again. Luke is determined and stubborn, as well as a caring person. He rarely looses hope in something, and he tends to try and be on the optimistic side.
History: Luke is the first-born twin son of fallen Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padme Amidala, older brother of Leia Organa. After his father had broken his mother's heart, she lost the will to live and died, and the twins needed to be separate to maximize safety. Senator Bail Organa adopted Leia, while Obi-Wan Kenobi hid Luke with Anakin's step-brother, Owen Lars, and his family on the desert planet of Tatooine. He spent the first nineteen years of his life working at the moisture farm, with an undying urge to adventure. After his uncle purchased two droids, he was chucked right into the middle of an intergalactic war that led to him discovering his true Jedi purpose.
When he was dropped onto the planet, he was tasked with keeping himself and other heroes/neutrals alive. When it came time to confront Aeris, the Sith Lord had revealed himself to be...Luke Skywalker? Turns out Aeris was him, from some alternate dimension whatnot. For the people's safety and his own, Luke had no choice but to take Aeris's heart. There was no good left in that man, and it still haunts Luke to this very day.
Sexuality: He's bisexual in mine and Mika's headcanons. Mostly hers.
Weapon/Special Power: A green-bladed lightsaber that he crafted himself. He has very wide and strong Force capabilities.
petewentztheemogod
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 10:34 AM

Level 3

(rip drama i may or may not have forgotten)

(hmm the discord chat yeah on my crappy school computer (which is the computer i'll likely only ever have for now) it's blocked so i can't whoops)
skwerl56767
Posted: Mar 20 2017, 02:39 PM

Level 8

Member No.: 216,233

An entire application is blocked on your computer? xd.png (Also shocked; I'm so used to being the only person who has no other device but a computer...)
Oh wait, you probably mean the site itself. I forgot that the application isn't mandatory. Well, if you have a phone there's a mobile application for Discord that you can use. If not, does the computer stay at school/is frequently monitored/you aren't allowed to install unapproved software/etc.? If it's something you can take home and work on, and the teachers don't care what you install on it as long as it's not bad (like it impedes your study time), then one of us could send you the setup for client-side Discord. It shouldn't be done if your teachers aren't okay with it though.
petewentztheemogod
Posted: Mar 21 2017, 11:25 PM

Level 3

(EVERYTHING IS BLOCKED ON HERE RIP)

(im actually surprised this site hasn't been blocked yet lol)

(i... may or may not have forgotten that my phone and apps on there exist whoops,,, i'll try that)

(i'm dumb lol)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
Add Reply
New Poll