Purpzie

Sino Summons

I unfortunately haven't gotten one yet, but tomorrow once all of my hatchlings have matured I'll be able to acquire a Sinomorph. Hoping it's a male!

EDIT: Finally got one, and yes, he's male!

What Sinos have you summoned?

Edited by Purpzie

I will be able to summon in 10h. I hope it will be male tho.

Mine decided to go male, when I was really hoping for a female for scroll-story-related purposes. Hopefully, when my next set grows up by Monday, I can try again and get a female.

But I am really expecting these to be a one-time-only deal, which I will be annoyed at.

I summoned a male Sino earlier this morning using my black male Zyu ^-^

I hope it isn't only one per scroll but who knows ._.

Edited by Sea Pancake

I don't have all six just yet. My red will grow up today and I have to wait two days before my yellow does

I don't have all six just yet. My red will grow up today and I have to wait two days before my yellow does

Two days?! Dang... I wish you the best of luck that the resulting Sino genders the way you want.

Summoned a female just now, which I'm happy with.

I had a couple extra Zyumorph that weren't used in the summoning and as soon as my Sinomorph spawned they lost their BSA option to summon. Makes me wonder if Sino's have a limit of one? Or you need a fresh full set of Zyu's for the BSA to appear?

edit: Bred her to a Gold and got a Black Zyu egg.

Edited by Terces

Hid my extra hatchies so that only one full set will be complete in a few hours, so I can try summoning before getting adults of a new set. Hope we get more than one x_x

Here she is. I was hoping for a male, though. rolleyes.gif But I should have another complete set some time tomorrow; we shall see what happens then. smile.gif Not sure whether I'll name her because she came with a pretty good name-type code already.

I have a red that is stubbornly refusing to grow up, so I can't attempt summoning yet. I really hope this isn't a one-time thing.

I got a female last night during all the hullaballoo. I'm already hyped on seeing how these guys work! (I also did this which is really interesting to me.)

Edited by maaters

I summoned a pair of male and female Sinos. I'm not sure if I was just lucky or if the gender of the Zyumorph I clicked mattered? I used a female the first time and then a male.

I'm in love with the pretty new sprite wub.gif

I used a female alpine zyu to summon, and got a female sinomorph.

(BTW, I bred the sinomorph with a "cave" cb silver, and got a yellow zyu.)

My Zyus summoned a female who didn't want to breed even with fertility. Quite the diva, keeping me in suspense as to what type her first egg will be... rolleyes.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

My hatchlings finally grew up, and I summoned a male Sinomorph.

I summoned a pair of male and female Sinos. I'm not sure if I was just lucky or if the gender of the Zyumorph I clicked mattered? I used a female the first time and then a male.

I'm in love with the pretty new sprite wub.gif

It is HUGELY good news to know we can Summon more than once! I wonder if there's an upper limit?

YAY glad we can get more than one o.o~~~

We just need like a complete set of zyus per one sino I see. O.o~ What a pain! But it will be easier when we get into regular breeding with them thankfully!

And what's with all the black eggs being born to Sinos and GONs? Interesting that a CB silver and sino result in a yellow. O.o I wonder if there is a pattern to it??

Wat do?

I have one mature set that can try to summon right now, and the last 4 of a second set will mature in >18 hours. I'm hoping for a M/F set of Sinos, and am wondering if the chances are better if I do it try one after the other, as The Dragoness did.

Got a female Sinomorph summoned with male Blue.

Also breed her with a GoN ~ user posted image

Now someone needs a set of frozen hatchies to see if we can summon a hatchy :L

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

I usually freeze new release hatchies quite quickly, but I refrained with these guys when I saw how fast they were going. It'll probably be a while before I reach my usual goal of 16 adults +3 frozen hatchies for these things! tongue.gif