Silverlight138

Silverlight's Garbage (I mean, ART) Dump

Helloooo, lawls I've been super inactive in the forums and dragoncave in general, as of late, BUT I ISH BACK.

Anyways, I offer free art mainly on the Wattpad multimedia club, but those requests usually tire me out because I OCD over making them perfect... well, sort of, as far as my crappy skills allow me to. Therefore, I'm open to requests here as well, but I will be working on them anyhow and haphazardly :>

#am just a n00b artist looking to practice.

Throw at me whatever shieeet to draw, and I shall try my hand at not f****g it up - ah ha hhahaha... I don't have forms or anything of that sort, and it doesn't really matter to me. Just provide me with whatever description you deem necessary or appropriate. Please, please do not expect anything spectacular from me. Occasionally, I get blessed with luck from the nine muses and churn out something decent even when I don't try hard to, but otherwise, stuff usually turns out garbage. /shrug/

General info for those of you who prefer requesting with some sort of guideline in mind:

- I won't be drawing furries, nsfw, and the like, because it'll be awkward when I'm working on it halfway and my mom enters the room.

- I really prefer drawing humans.

- oh, that's it.

Some of my past completed requests:

I'm sorry if I murdered your eyes, I suck at HTML coding. If you know how to resize the images, help would be appreciated ROFL.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Some other shieet I drew in my spare time:

user posted imageuser posted image

More examples here: http://at0mict0aster.deviantart.com/ (In retrospect I should have just inserted this link right from the start, but after all that copy-pasting of image links, I'm going to leave them there.)

Edited by Silverlight138

Recent works, in order:

user posted image

user posted image (Click and drag to a new tab to enlarge)

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Silverlight138

i hardly think your art is garbage, i really admire your anatomy !! all of your humans have such interesting, dynamic poses-- as someone who struggles a lot with that, that's super cool to see! ; o ;

your art is really nice, friend. <3 i don't have anything to request rn bc i'm not creative and i have no ocs but i'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sure! ; o ;

I really dig that first piece you posted-- the lighting is really good!!

Also your current signature gives me life omg. Can we hang it as a banner over the original works and dragon requests section?

Thank you so much you two!! EYYYY @xvi I saw your thread!! Duuuude you are pretty damned good yourself, the detail on your clothes are amazing. IMO I think you just gotta work on cleaning up the line art and then you're good to go, since I get the feeling you already have a pretty good idea on how shading works.

@irrelvantindigo OMFG don't even get me started, my siggy is that way precisely because of some nasty experiences I had in that part of the forum -.- Never stepping in there ever again *sigh*.

Wow, your coloring is really good! I especially like the first and last one, they have a sort of feeling I can't describe but one that I love. The last one would look right at home as a game loading screen along with those cool antlered wolves~

Wow, your coloring is really good! I especially like the first and last one, they have a sort of feeling I can't describe but one that I love. The last one would look right at home as a game loading screen along with those cool antlered wolves~

Thank you <3 I died drawing her hand though, it was so bad I just left it.

BTW @ALL YOU ARTSY FOLKS.

I came across this software called Design Dolls earlier this afternoon, installed it, and was like holy shieeet this should be shared with da worldddd. Or maybe everyone's already using it and I'm just slow... Anyhowwww, its a great software to use for creating 3D models! For people (like me) currently learning anatomy and stuffs, its a robust platform for model-referencing. So yeahh, just to share with you guys ~

BTW @ALL YOU ARTSY FOLKS.

I came across this software called Design Dolls earlier this afternoon, installed it, and was like holy shieeet this should be shared with da worldddd. Or maybe everyone's already using it and I'm just slow... Anyhowwww, its a great software to use for creating 3D models! For people (like me) currently learning anatomy and stuffs, its a robust platform for model-referencing. So yeahh, just to share with you guys ~

omg i'm sh o o k designdolls looks real good

thanks for sharing it, friend !! <3 i'm definitely gonna check this out aha : ' D

Wow. O.O This art is amazing.

Thank you!! I still need at least 3 years of practice though! Am nowhere near being able to produce something good enough for commissions.

http://img14.deviantart.net/5135/i/2017/10...ter-db68tpc.jpg

Just finished this, its a book cover for my fantasy novel :> AGAIN I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE DISCONCERTING SIZE. oh forget it, I'm just going to dump the image link without the coding.

Eyyyy, the golden wooshy wooshes at the background were not done by me, I just used picmonkey to add those effects. The silhouettes were hand-drawn by me though (:

Edited by Silverlight138

I downloaded Design Dolls yesterday, but I'm afraid to use it because my computer gets really laggy when doing things that involve 3D like every single game I want to play ever. Seems like it would help a lot though, so I might try it one day when I have the time to sit around and wait for my computer. Thanks for the tip!

If you're not too busy, would you mind drawing this crow-thing? I know you said you prefer drawing humans, but I don't really have many human characters active at the moment. Uh... maybe you could draw Aine (apologies for big link) if you wanted to? But I don't have any color references for her yet unless you want to comb through the RP she's in for text descriptions (TEGS:R, linked in my sig).

Your cover also has me intrigued, may I inquire what your novel is about?

I downloaded Design Dolls yesterday, but I'm afraid to use it because my computer gets really laggy when doing things that involve 3D like every single game I want to play ever. Seems like it would help a lot though, so I might try it one day when I have the time to sit around and wait for my computer. Thanks for the tip!

If you're not too busy, would you mind drawing this crow-thing? I know you said you prefer drawing humans, but I don't really have many human characters active at the moment. Uh... maybe you could draw Aine (apologies for big link) if you wanted to? But I don't have any color references for her yet unless you want to comb through the RP she's in for text descriptions (TEGS:R, linked in my sig).

Your cover also has me intrigued, may I inquire what your novel is about?

HEYY OMG apologies for teh super late reply! I'm still having exams at the moment, hence the random disappearance. Noted about your request! I'll try something :3

And also regarding the novel, hahaha its nothing much :> Just some good ol' fantasy medieval shizz that's still in the planning stages. Haven't really had much time to do anything recently because of exams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Managed to finish this during what little time I had.

user posted image

Edited by Silverlight138

Oh wow! Who are they, or was that a request?

It was a request! xd.png Person asked for 2 characters, but I was like ehhh, I'll just combine the two drawings into 1 piece of work.

Heyyy. If you aren't very busy, I have a shape-shifter that I'd love to see in your style.

Here's this:

Pajarito

About 1 year old, looks 17 in human form.

Female

Description and Background: As a pigeon she has white feathers with black tips on each feather. As a human she wears clothing made from black feathers well as a white t-shirt and shorts. She has a crest of feathers on her head and feathers on her shoulders that seem to be able to move independently. Her hair is pure white and her eyes are clear, cold black. She looks to be around 17. She's cold and uninterested when in human form and considers herself above everyone. But she does have the ability to care. If you can get past her icy demeanor she can be funny and an interesting person to know. She prefers to stay in pigeon form.

Refs: http://imgur.com/7KWxHfs.png and http://imgur.com/OJjjSIM.png

Heyyy. If you aren't very busy, I have a shape-shifter that I'd love to see in your style.

Here's this:

Pajarito

About 1 year old, looks 17 in human form.

Female

Description and Background: As a pigeon she has white feathers with black tips on each feather. As a human she wears clothing made from black feathers well as a white t-shirt and shorts. She has a crest of feathers on her head and feathers on her shoulders that seem to be able to move independently. Her hair is pure white and her eyes are clear, cold black. She looks to be around 17. She's cold and uninterested when in human form and considers herself above everyone. But she does have the ability to care. If you can get past her icy demeanor she can be funny and an interesting person to know. She prefers to stay in pigeon form.

Refs: http://imgur.com/7KWxHfs.png and http://imgur.com/OJjjSIM.png

Sounds fun, sure! My exams end 5th May, so I'll have time to work on requests afterwards smile.gif

Just a real quick update before I go back to mugging :> This was in my WIP for the longest time imaginable, so I took some time off my studying to finish it up.

user posted image

Edited by Silverlight138

Yay exams are officially over! Will be working on requests soooon. Meanwhile, have a magic birb :>

user posted image

Edited by Silverlight138

*claps* Oh, nice pictures. smile.gif

Thank youuu happy.gif

@Silverphoenixx Preliminary sketch? Gawd I don't know what I'm doing.

user posted image

EDIT: Some progress. Still figuring out how to add in the white part on the far wing.

user posted image

Edited by Silverlight138

It looks good! I like seeing how people draw the same thing differently based on their own styles~

Apologies for the somewhat unclear old art, I need to update it soon so that people don't have to squint at the black on black. You're doing well despite that though!