shric debar

the screenshot thread.

If you have a weird/incorrect image showing up (hatchling shows as an egg, there's a badge replacing your dragons, etc.) this is a result of a stuck catch. Either manually clear your cache or do a hard refresh (command+shift+R for Mac or control+F5 for a PC). We love seeing these pictures - sometimes they're just too funny - but if you're wondering how to fix it, this is how.

seeing as how the screenshot thread seems to have vanished again i thought i should re-make it.

i'll start with this one

user posted image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Maybe it could not decide it's gender until a little after it grew it's wings xd.png

I kind of wish I froze it to be a freak hatchling. tongue.gif

user posted image

This is real. It made me laugh. if you don't get it, look at the URL.

Edited by oceandragonz

Did you notice, that the eggs and hatchlings are really semi transparent i.e. the "color" of the eggs and hatchling depends on the background color?!

left: screen shot of "Daily Dragon Fix" (dark background)

middle: screen shot of "Egg Drop Soup" (white background)

right: both together on white background! Huge difference!

user posted image

In the cave (or on the scroll) where the background is light brown thes look different again.

Did you notice, that the eggs and hatchlings are really semi transparent i.e. the "color" of the eggs and hatchling depends on the background color?!

left: screen shot of "Daily Dragon Fix" (dark background)

middle: screen shot of "Egg Drop Soup" (white background)

right: both together on white background! Huge difference!

user posted image

In the cave (or on the scroll) where the background is light brown thes look different again.

I pointed this out in the news thread but no one seemed to care enough to notice. Also I think the eggs become more transparent as they hatch.

I'm finally done:

user posted image

The names of the Spitfires form a part of the German musical "Tanz der Vampire" ("Dance of the Vampires")

In English it means

"God is dead

After him is no longer sought

We're cursed to life forever

We're yearning for the sun

But we fear the light

We only believe in lies

Despise waiver

What we don't hate

We do not love"

(That's a word by word translation I made myself and therefor not very good)

Edited by Gluria

@Wookieinmashoo: Yes, I think so too! Actually I think it's pretty interesting since it's the first egg/hatchling with this feature! I'm curious to see how the adult one behaves.

I didn't go through the whole topic in the news section, otherwise I would have quoted you. smile.gif

Edited by kunigund

@Wookieinmashoo: Yes, I think so too! Actually I think it's pretty interesting since it's the first egg/hatchling with this feature! I'm curious to see how the adult one behaves.

I didn't go through the whole topic in the news section, otherwise I would have quoted you. smile.gif

Didn't the Swallowtails have transparent wings as hatchlings?

Granted, first fully translucent sprites, and first fading egg sequence. :3 I love 'em.

@Gluria: I think I love you for doing that. TdV is my one true passion and thus I feel the need to tell you that your scroll is now pure awesomeness.

Thanks drabrugon and Vicce smile.gif

I love the musical too and just had to do this.

I would have done it with Vampires, but that would have taken too long biggrin.gif

user posted image

Eggs Around the World, Daily Dragon Fix, plain white. I love these ghosts.

This is so damn epic!

These dragons have really many features!

Btw, does anyone know what happened to these eggs with the fogged sprites saying they were dead?

user posted image

Mwuhahah! Me and my Leetle Rat Minions shall rule the world! >XD