LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

So its almost a cardinal rule in DC for when you first join the site to snatch four eggs from the AP and wait for them to hatch. So what where your "First Four"?

Mine were:

Skywing, Guardian, Bright Pink, and Water...

Edited by LEGOeggo

I don't really remember, but it was the very common ones, but they died cuz I couldn't get enough views and I didn't know about those hatching sites til after they died.

I actually only grabbed one. A Stone ^^ I also grabbed a Dino but I saw an adult and thought they were ugly so I abandoned it.

White, Orange, Vine, and Guardian.

A white, bright pink, mint and pebble(earth).

I think. My memory ain't that good. xd.png

Vine, Black, Purple, and Grey. And I'm still rather fond of them. ^^ My vine was actually nabbed from the AP.

a pink, a vine and two winters

i think mine were white, pink, purple, and stone maybe?

A pink (-Pembe-), a storm (-Tempest-), an Earth (-Avani-), and a white (-Melek-). smile.gif

I actually had a mint instead of my white, but I figured out what they would turn into and abandoned it because I didn't want one. I checked on it, though, and it grew up. I found Melek on the AP. smile.gif

Edited by princessleopard

mine were mint, common black, stone and a white but only the black and stone died, only the mint was a caveborn. Edited by Nightwatcher

Guardian (Twilight RainfalL)- Cave born though

Black hatchling (Bella's Fire)- A hatchling, but it died because I had no idea how to get clicks.

Purple (Celeste's Baby)- Cave born also

Mint (Littlest dragon)- and I'm not really sure

Edited by 25937550

White (Shiro Saki), Magi (Helio Aurora), Guardian (Fayted), and Skywing (Reign Crystal).

All are still living on my scroll.

Gold (Shimmerscale), Chicken (Shiningbeak), Paper (Papierus), and Split (Hydromeda).

Yup, really rare eggs. I consider them sort of like the four elders of the clan, and they're best friends, as they remember the days when all the sprites were COMPLETELY different. x3