irrelevantindigo

ii's Multicolored Dragon Bingo

ii’s user posted image Multicolored Dragon Bingo! user posted image

Sign-ups are: Closed. user posted image

This game is just like any old other bingo except we use dragons. And don't have a board; instead, we just count whether or not you have the dragon(s). We're just that awesome.

Signing up to Play

To sign up, all you have to do is post and let me know that you're in/you're playing/whatever wording you want. State your trophy level, for ease of grouping. Also, if you have a platinum trophy, please also let me know how many dragons you have. For the purposes of our little game, there are two levels for platinum trophies; anything over 2000 dragons is considered diamond level. Finally, you must post your scroll name (no link required).

Rules

1. Only players who are signed up may post bingos. Sign-ups will remain open for 48+ hours, depending on the number of players, and will close before the second round begins. You may sign up until sign-ups are closed.

2. There is a 25 dragon minimum to play.

3. As long as a bingo is listed as active, it may be claimed; each will be available for at least 4 hours. Once it is listed as expired, however, it is no longer viable.

4. Dead eggs/hatchlings/dragons do not count as part of the game, unless stated otherwise.

5. Only adult dragons and frozen hatchlings count for bingos, unless stated otherwise.

6. If you move up a trophy level during the game, you don't change your in-game trophy group (if you hit 200 dragons in the middle of the game, you'd still be classified a Bronze).

7. If you do not have a dragon that fits the description merely wait until I announce the next dragon.

8. Editing is allowed to an extent; posts that were edited over 10 minutes after the original time of posting will not be viable for claiming bingos. If in doubt, delete and repost. If I have posted after the post you wish to edit, please just post again, so I can see what you were going to add.

9. May seem silly to list, but hosts may not play the game while they are hosting.

Gameplay

At varying times in the day, a bingo will be announced, in the form of a certain condition (examples: a cb metallic, an even gen tinsel etc.). If one of your dragons fits the bingo's condition, you can claim the bingo. You can only claim each bingo once. Every bingo you claim earns you the number of points assigned to it. If you get up to a certain number of points (or higher), you win the game. When the first person reaches the required number of points (or higher) everyone will get an extra 48 hours to get their bingos in before the game ends. The winner will be determined by overall points. In the case of a tie, the host can either: consider the first person who posted a winner, or have a tiebreaker round.

Bingos will come up at varying times and will remain active for a few hours to a few days at a time; multiple people can claim the same bingo (unless stated otherwise) as long as they all meet the necessary condition(s). There may be multiple bingos up for grabs at one time, so do your best not to miss such opportunities!

For an explanation of trophies, how many dragons you have to have for each, and what trophy you have, see this help page: http://dragcave.net/help/egglimits

Different Types of Bingos:

Regular Bingos

These will just be labeled as bingos and will be posted by the host in the thread. Anyone playing can claim them. They are up for grabs until the host has posted saying they are expired.

Challenge Bingos

These bingos will be labeled as "challenge bingos" and will be posted alongside regular bingos. The conditions required to meet such challenge bingos are more difficult or have more specific requirements than regular bingos (for example, an eighth gen even gen, a fourth gen stairstep, a dragon with more than one spriter's alt in it, a dragon bred on Nov 1st of any year, etc.). Only one person can claim a challenge bingo. The first person to post a dragon that fits the requirements gets the point for that challenge bingo.

Secret Bingos

Secret bingos are bingos that are hidden somewhere and will usually be labeled with "secret" and "bingo", or "secret" and the breed name. These bingos can be found in my posts within this thread, my profile, and my scroll. Secret bingos can be put in play at any time and may or may not be announced. They can also only be claimed by one person. The first person to post who has a dragon that fits the requirements will get the secret bingo. These bingos are usually pretty easy, usually easier than or as easy as a regular bingo.

Secret Red Dorsal has already been claimed but I am keeping his name.

Flash Bingos

Flash bingos have at time limit. For example, I might post a bingo at 4:00pm and say that it ends at 8:00pm; only people who post a dragon that fits the requirements before eight will get credit. Flash bingos are posted at various times of the day to give different people the opportunity to claim them.

Cascade Bingos

Cascade bingos generally have three choices of the same type of dragon. Each successive choice is harder and earns more points. For example "a" earns one point while "c" earns three points. You claim only one of them.

Tricky Bingos

Tricky bingos have a set of instructions that you need to follow to work out which dragon is the bingo. These bingos are generally worth 2 points.

Co-op Bingos

These require two or more people to team up and claim the bingo together! They are usually worth 2 or 3 points depending on if 2 or 3 people team up. The points go to everyone on the team.

Competitive Bingos

These bingos give a generalized set of conditions, and the person who had the measurably best match (for example, highest or lowest gen) for the bingo at the end of its activity gets the points. If there is a tie, all tying winners get the points.

Riddle Bingos

In these bingos, a set of clues is posted together that hint at a particular dragon. Each person who posts the correct dragon gets a point.

Ponderous Puzzle Bingos

These are similar to riddle bingos, but the clues are posted one at a time rather than all at once. There will be at least 4 clues. If you get it from the first clue, it's worth 4 points, if you get it on the second clue, it's worth 3 and if you get it on the 3rd clue it's worth 2, and on the last clue it's worth 1. You may guess once per clue but, to prevent copying, you won't find out if you've been right or wrong until the end. Your highest-scoring correct guess will earn you the points, so it behooves you to guess differently each round.

Rules to Claiming a Bingo

1. You must announce "Bingo" for each bingo you are claiming. If you do not say "Bingo" for a bingo then it does not count. If you forget to announce a bingo properly, I will remind you and you can fix it so it will count.

2. You may use view, lineage, or progeny links for adult dragons. However, if applicable, growing things must have lineage links.

3. Dragons must come from your own scroll only. You can't use dragons from others' scrolls.

4. Your scroll name must be displayed on your dragons' page for this game, so that I can verify you are using a dragon from your own scroll. It would also help to have your scroll link in your signature (especially if your scroll name and forum name are different). Your scroll does not have to be visible, just your scroll name.

5. Dragons that were bred or grabbed the day the bingo was announced or later cannot be used for the bingo. This is to ensure you didn't just breed/grab a dragon to fulfill the bingo.

Winning the Game

Congrats! If you win, you will receive a PM from the OP of the thread. The prize for winning is that great feeling of winning, the opportunity to host the next game, as well as picking two dragons from the host's scroll that you would like them to breed for you (and you have to take whatever is bred). If they refuse you can choose a different pair. Note, however, that some dragons may be bonded to specific mates and others may have waiting lists. Some hosts may allow you to choose from rares, some may not.

You may decline the breeding offer, as well as hosting the next game. If you don't want to host the next game, you can post in the thread letting people know it's up for grabs.

Some Terminology

CB = Cave Born. A dragon with no parents. Example: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1pc1j

False CB = A dragon whose entire lineage has been wiped out, by death of the parents. Example: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GaRH

PB = Pure Bred. A dragon with only dragons of the same breed in its lineage. Example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ehKyI

EG = Even Gen. A lineage where all the dragons have two parents of the same generation so it makes a nice triangle shape. Example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ay01S

Checker = A type of even-gen where all the females are one breed and all the males are a different breed. Example: https://dragcave.net/lineage/PEdUS

Stair/stairstep: A continuing lineage where one gender, excluding the first gender is always cb, creating a stairstep looking shape: https://dragcave.net/lineage/RFR7D

If you have more questions, see the Lineage Terminology thread.

If you have any questions or concerns, please ask them here or PM the host.

Former Bingo Hosts

1.Walker (Yay, creator of the game!) / 2. Evilbunny405 / 3. Parakeet13 / 4.Angelstarstar / 5. Lilyice / 6. Khallayne / 7. Volcove / 8. DarkLorienne / 9. Scratcher_cat / 10. ScnBrain_2008 / 11. Lagie / 12. Parakeet13 / 13. Walker / 14. Lilyice / 15. XDLugia / 16. Tatrina / 17. Volcove / 18. Lagie / 19. Kanaye / 20. Tatrina / 21. Kanaye / 22. Sarahfish89 / 23. NixAyum / 24. Kanaye / 25. Black_Phantom / 26. RMMC / 27. Volcove / 28. XDLugia / 29. RMMC / 30. Volcove / 31. Lagie / 32. Satyr76 / 33. Sophiera / 34. VampircOmen / 35. Timpieh / 36. Trinity. / 37. Palior / 38. XDLugia / 39. Casprrr / 40. Volcove / 41. XDLugia / 42. Saikachan / 43. Casprrr / 44. Blackdragon71 / 45. Evangeline5432 / 46. Devious_Bookworm / 47. Pteprocks / 48. Raistlin24 / 49. Arula / 50. Jerusha / 51. SockPuppet Strangler / 52. HappyMom / 53. Ice_SW / 54. Rascal1414 / 55. Rainbowsmile / 56. Water_angel / 57. Alabamasax / 58. Water_angel / 59. XDLugia / 60. happyseagull / 61. Thegreenrobby / 62. TLOSpyrogirl / 63. Pteprocks / 64. HappyMom / 65. Michellechan2211 / 66. simkim / 67. Mysfytt / 68. Casprrr / 69. Evangeline5432 / 70. HappyMom / 71. Walker / 72. Classycal / 73. purplehaze / 74. Classycal / 75. HappyMom / 76. Raistlin24 / 77. Angelicdragonpuppy / 78. HeroLink42 / 79. Angelicdragonpuppy / 80. Raistlin24 / 81. Pteprocks / 82. Casprrr / 83. Mysfytt / 84. yuumei / 85. Pteprocks / 86. purplehaze / 87. Pteprocks / 88. Angelicdragonpuppy / 89. Raistlin24 / 90. Isuzu / 91. purplehaze / 92. Lolchen / 93. simkim / 94. purplehaze / 95. XDLugia / 96. ldwoodcock / 97. Pteprocks / 98. simkim / 99. purplehaze / 100. simkim / 101. Pteprocks / 102. Aquenee / 103. purplehaze / 104. Dragongirl02 / 105. SockPuppet Strangler / 106. Aquenee / 107. Lantean_Pegasus / 108. purplehaze / 109. Dimar / 110. Angelicdragonpuppy / 111. Classycal / 112. Dragongirl02 / 113. HawktalonOfRiverClan / 114. GhostMouse / 115. Rarek / 116. purplehaze / 117. HawktalonOfRiverClan / 118. dragongrrrl / 119. Cuteseal2 / 120. MessengerDragon / 121. Tiga / 122. Alectrona / 123. Pteprocks / 124. purplehaze / 125. ForNarniaMC / 126. JolteonTails / 127. AppleMango / 128. IchibiGaara / 129. Dragongirl02 / 130. Poohbear03 / 131. JolteonTails / 132. purplehaze / 133. Alectrona / 134. Ylla / 135. Vrack / 136. JolteonTails / 137. Saikachan / 138. Dusky_Flareon / 139. purplehaze / 140. SockPuppet Strangler / 141. JolteonTails. / 142. Fuzzbucket / 143. Ruby Eyes /

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Players user posted image

No Trophy -- 15 points needed to win

Bronze Trophy -- 25 points needed to win

chatbugdweeb ?

Silver Trophy -- 35 points needed to win

Rainbowlight—ゝ F2 | R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | P1.3(2pts.) | F3 | F5 | R7 | Co1.2(6pts.) | F6 | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | =21

TheLlama—ゝ F2 | R3 | R4 | Ca 1.4(4pts.) | T1 (3pts.) | F3 | F5 | R5 | R7 | Rid1 | P2.1 (4pts.) | Co1.2(6pts.) | F6 | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P3.4 | T1 |=36

Gold Trophy -- 40 points needed to win

Platinum Trophy -- 42 points needed to win

JolteonTails—ゝ F1 | F2 | R1 | R3 | Ca1.2(2pts) | P1.3(2pts.) | F3 | F4 | R5 | R7 | Rid1 | P2.3 (2pts.) | Co1.2(6pts.) | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) =29

sh20000sh—ゝ S1 | R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | Ca1.1 | P1.4 | T1 (3pts.) | F3 | R7 | Rid1 | P2.4 | Co1.2(6pts.) | R9 | R10 | R11 | Ca1.2(2pts) =25

Diamond 'Trophy' (2000+) -- 45 points needed to win

dirtytabs—ゝ F2 | S8 | R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | Ca1.1 | P1.2(3pts) | T1 (3pts.) | F3 | F4 | F5 | R5 | R7 | Rid1 | P2.3 (2pts.) | Com2(3pts.) | Co1.2(6pts.) | F6 | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P4.2(3pts.) | P3.3(2pts.) | T1 |=45

dragongirl02—ゝ F1 | F2 | R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | Ca1.1 | P1.1(4pts.) | T1 (3pts.) | F3 | F4 | R5 | R7 | Rid1 | P2.3 (2pts.) | Co1.2(6pts.) | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P3.3(2pts.) | P4.4 | =38

fuzzbucket—ゝ F1 | R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | Ca1.1 | P1.2(3pts) | T1 (3pts.) | F3 | F4 | R5 | R7 | Rid1 | P2.3 (2pts.) | Co1.2(6pts.) | F6 | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P4.2(3pts.) | P3.3(2pts.) | T1 | =43

Lagie—ゝ R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | Ca1.1 | P1.3(2pts.) | F3 | F4 | S13 | R5 | R7 | P2.1 (4pts.) | Com2 | Co1.2(6pts.) | F6 | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P4.2(3pts.) | P3.3(2pts.) | T1 |=38

Little-Star—ゝ R2 | R3 | Ca1.1 | P1.4 | F6 | R9 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P4.2(3pts.) | P3.3(2pts.) | T1 |=18

purplehaze—ゝ R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | Ca1.2(2pts.) | P1.3(2pts.) | Com1 (3pts.) | F3 | F4 | R5 | R7 | Rid1 | Com2 | Co1.2(6pts.) | Ch3 | F6 | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P3.3(2pts.) | T1 | Ch5 | Ch6 | P2.1(4pts) | P4.1(4pts) |=45

rihannalexis—ゝ S11 | R1 | R3 | R4 | C1.3 (3pts.) | P1.2(3pts.) | T.1 (3pts.) | F4 | Co1.2(6pts.) | P2.2(3pts.) | F6 | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P3.3(2pts.) | P4.4 | T1 |=36

Ruby Eyes—ゝ S7 | S9 | S10 | R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | Ca1.4 (4pts.) | P1.3(2pts.) | T1 (3pts.) | Com1 (3pts.) | F5 | R5 | R7 | R8 | Rid1 | P2.2 (3pts.) | Com2(2pts.) | Co1.2(6pts.) | S14 | F6 | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P3.2(3pts.) | P4.2(3pts.) | T1 |=52

SockPuppet Strangler—ゝ S3 | S4 | F2 | S5 | S6 | R1 | R2 | R3 | R4 | Ca1.1 | P1.3(2pts.) | T1 (3pts.) | F3 | F4 | F5 | S12 | R5 | R7 | R8 | Rid1 | P2.1 (4pts.) | Co1.2(6pts.) | Ch1 | Ch2 | =34

Tigerkralle—ゝ S2 | R1 | R3 | R4 | P1.3(2pts.) | T1 (3pts.) | R5 | R7 | Rid1 | Co1.1(3pts.) | R9 | R10 | R11 | R12 | Ca1.4(4pts.) | P3.3(2pts.) | P4.3(2pts.) | T1 | =28

I count up the points for a bingo upon its expiration.

If there is an error in the point count, please don't hesitate to say so!

user posted imageCurrent Bingos user posted image

No more rounds!

user posted imageExpired Bingos user posted image

Round 3

Expires on 6/22/17 at 11pm cave time.

Regular

R9. A dragon who appears to have antennae

R10. A CB tan ridgewing

R11. Your first dragon

R12. A dragon that if bred with a lumina, makes it change color

Challenge

Only one person may claim each of these, so be quick!

Ch5. A 2nd gen silver shimmer scale

Ch6. A 4th gen, even gen dragon whose lineage is 100% inbred (It only has 2 great grandparents.)

Both claimed by purplehaze!

Cascade

Ca.2 Seasons!

Ca1.1 A lineage with summer dragons in it (1pt.)

Ca1.2 A lineage with summer and fall dragons in it (2pts.)

Ca1.3 A lineage with summer, fall, and winter dragons in it (3pts.)

Ca.1.4 A lineage with summer, fall, winter, and spring dragons in it (4pts.)

Tricky (2pts.)

My scroll is sorted by breed. I don’t consider gold wyverns “metals”.

(1)Find the two CB metals I own, (2)Find two letters in their code that they have in common. (3)There are four dragon breeds who share their egg description. (4)In one of these four breeds, there is a dragon whose second name (the name that’s not a breed prefix) starts with one of these letters and ends with the other. (5)PM me link to a dragon of the same breed.

Ponderous Puzzles

P3.1 I am blue

P3.2 I am solitary

P3.3 Not including undeads, there are only 5 of my type of dragon

P3.4 I have bioluminescence

P4.1 I was sprited by Marrionetta!

P4.2 I have lovely blue eyes

P4.3 I live in lagoons

P4.4 I have my own badge, aren’t I special?

Secret Bingo

S14. Secret Undead Bingo (Claimed by Ruby Eyes)

Round 2

Regular

R5. A lineage with only blue and orange dragons. (The colors of a dragon's flame/fire can count as its color as well.)

R6. A frozen soulstone hatchling

R7. Your favorite xenowyrm

R8. A non-inbred lineage with 2 or more sinomorph dragons in it

Challenge

Only one person may claim each of these, so be quick!

Ch1. A 2nd gen, purebred bright breasted wyvern Claimed by Sockpuppet Strangler!

Ch2. A lineage with both a red dorsal and a red ridgewing in it Claimed by Sockpuppet Strangler!

Ch3. A lineage with 3 valentine dragons from 3 consecutive years in it (eg. 2013, 2014, 2015) Claimed by purplehaze!

Ch4. A 4th gen dragon with all the colors of striped dragon in its lineage.

Co-op

Co1. Rare Trios and Sextets—

Co1.1 In groups of three and only three, each person must present one of the three trio dragons. (3pts.)

Co1.2 Alternatively, in groups of six and only six, each person must present one of each zyumorph. A group could also do this with xenowyrms instead. (6pts.)

Competitive

Give me purity!

Com2. Longest even gen purebred lineage. The catch is, no color or breed variations.

Dimorphism (eg. swallowtail dragons) is okay.

Different colors of lindwyrm, gemshard, firegem, alts/spriter alts and other color variants is not okay.

1st place (3pts) 2nd place (2pts) 3rd place (1pt.)

Riddle

Rid1. Rough like the earth,

Blue tips like tassels,

Basking in the sunlight,

Weaving magnificent glass castles.

Ponderous Puzzle

P2.1 I was an in-cave spriter’s first release (4pts.)

P2.2 I have no arms, only legs (3pts.)

P2.3 I used to be sorted as Twister until disaster struck (2pts.)

P2.4 My egg has stripes on it (1pt.)

Secret Bingo

S13. Secret Pillow Bingo (Claimed by Lagie)

Secret Bingo

S12. Secret Tan Ridgewing Bingo (Claimed by Sockpuppet Strangler)

Flash Bingo!

F5. Your favorite lineage from your scroll. Be sure to post the lineage link!

Flash Bingo!

F4. A dragon with feathers

Flash Bingo!

F3. A wintery dragon— it’s too hot outside

Round 1

Regular

R1. A dragon with no stats or a leetle tree

R2. The offspring of accidental inbreeding (Please post lineage link.)

R3. A dragon that makes you think of summertime smile.gif

R4. A purebred dragon who looks nothing like its parents! (A xenowyrm who is a different breed than its parents, black/vine alts, or a vampire.)

Cascade

Ca1. It’s pyralspite time— Please only claim one and post the lineage link.

Ca1.1 A lineage with at least 1 color of pyralspite in it (1pt.)

Ca1.2 A lineage with 2 colors of pyralspite in it (2pts.)

Ca1.3 A lineage with all 3 colors of pyralspite in it (3pts.)

Ca1.4 A purebred lineage with 2 colors of pyralspite in it (4pts.)

Ca1.5 A purebred lineage with all 3 colors of pyralspite in it (5pts.)

Tricky (3pts.)

T1. (1) Find the breed of dragon where all the members’ names are song lyrics. (2)Google any of these song lyrics and find the name of the band. (3)The first word in the band’s name is also found in the name of a dragon on my scroll. (4)Post a dragon of the same breed.

Hint for (1): On my scroll are only ~195 dragons. Most of these dragons are named with a 2-4 word name. Not all my dragons are named this way though. Some of my dragons have names that are quite long, some with exactly 32 characters.

Please PM me your guesses.

Competitive

Com1. Lineage with the most GoNs. No inbred lineages.

Winner takes all (3pts.)

Ponderous Puzzle

P1.1 I am yellowish (4pts.)

P1.2 I am soft (3pts.)

P1.3 It looks like I'm smiling (2pts.)

P1.4 I have many many holes in me (1pt.)

Secret Bingo

S11. Secret Horse Bingo (Claimed by rihannalexis)

Secret Bingo

S10. Secret Red Dorsal Bingo (Claimed by Ruby Eyes)

Secret Bingo

S9. Secret Celestial Bingo (Claimed by Ruby Eyes)

Secret Bingo

S8. Secret CB Gold Bingo (Claimed by dirtytabs)

Secret Bingo

S7. Secret Purple Bingo (Claimed by Ruby Eyes)

Secret Bingo

S6. Secret Nebula Bingo (Claimed by Sockpuppet Strangler)

Secret Bingo

S5. Secret Trihorn Bingo (Claimed by Sockpuppet Strangler)

Flash Bingo!

F2. A purple dragon that is not a member of the “purple dragon” breed

Secret Bingo

S4. Secret Geode Bingo (Claimed by Sockpuppet Strangler)

Secret Bingo

S3. Secret Gaia Bingo (Claimed by Sockpuppet Strangler)

Secret Bingo

S2. Secret Anagallis Bingo (Claimed by Tigerkralle)

Flash Bingo!

F1. A dragon whose egg has scales on it

Secret Bingo

S1. Secret Paper Bingo (Claimed by sh2000sh)

user posted imageExpired Co-op Bingo Teams user posted image

Co1.2

SockPuppet Strangler https://dragcave.net/view/zM2pF

purplehaze https://dragcave.net/view/d29eB

dragongirl02 https://dragcave.net/view/x20Jz

Rainbowlight https://dragcave.net/view/8G69E

TheLlama https://dragcave.net/view/lN5UK

dirtytabs https://dragcave.net/view/oWFjH

Co1.2

fuzzbucket https://dragcave.net/view/tXd0C

rihannalexis https://dragcave.net/lineage/T8TmH

JolteonTails https://dragcave.net/view/OmTh3

Ruby Eyes https://dragcave.net/view/n/Pyranja

sh20000sh https://dragcave.net/view/WlQS5

Lagie https://dragcave.net/view/220Nz

No Team

Little-Star, Tigerkralle (Received points for Co1.1)

Platinum Diamond (because I apparently had a derp moment) here as well. Edited by rihannalexis

I thought you'd call it spicy salad laugh.gif

I thought you'd call it spicy salad laugh.gif

Are my technicolor nebulas not spicy enough for you? :c

tbh I considered it but I have enough spice in my life as it is lol.

I'm in for Diamond if this isn't another fast-paced game. xD I'm very slow going these days, lol.

Is it too early to claim secret bingo?

If it isn't; secret paper bingo

Good eye, good eye. I was wondering if anyone would notice so early on.

Holy crap. xd.png I didn't think we had to pay attention yet. Nice catch !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I'm in with a diamond trophy even if I'm not sure I should get in this round :S

Diamond, please!

Congrats on the win, ii! smile.gif

*leaves brownies for everyone, and some pizza, too*

user posted image

Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and dashing nonbinary folk.

I'm glad you all could make it for tonight's main event.

user posted imageRound 1

Will run for 48 hours. Sign-ups will also close at the end of this round.

Regular

R1. A dragon with no stats or a leetle tree

R2. The offspring of accidental inbreeding (Please post lineage link.)

R3. A dragon that makes you think of summertime smile.gif

R4. A purebred dragon who looks nothing like its parents! (eg. A xenowyrm who is a different breed than its parents, black/vine alts, or even a vampire.

Edit2: As far as I know, these have turned out to be the only acceptable PB offspring for this bingo. I made them examples on a whim, but after looking at DC's sprites, they seem to be the only cases of progeny looking "nothing" like their parents. )

Cascade

Ca1. It’s pyralspite time— Please only claim one and post the lineage link.

Ca1.1 A lineage with at least 1 color of pyralspite in it (1pt.)

Ca1.2 A lineage with 2 colors of pyralspite in it (2pts.)

Ca1.3 A lineage with all 3 colors of pyralspite in it (3pts.)

Ca1.4 A purebred lineage with 2 colors of pyralspite in it (4pts.)

Ca1.5 A purebred lineage with all 3 colors of pyralspite in it (5pts.)

Tricky (3pts.)

T1. (1) Find the breed of dragon where all the members’ names are song lyrics. (2)Google any of these song lyrics and find the name of the band. (3)The first word in the band’s name is also found in the name of a dragon on my scroll. (4)Post a dragon of the same breed.

Hint for (1): On my scroll are only ~195 dragons. Most of these dragons are named with a 2-4 word name. Not all my dragons are named this way though. Some of my dragons have names that are quite long, some with exactly 32 characters.

Competitive

Com1. Lineage with the most GoNs. Edit: No inbred lineages.

Winner takes all (3pts.)

Ponderous Puzzle

P1.1 I am yellowish (4pts.)

P1.2 I am soft (3pts.)

Competitive

Com1. Lineage with the most GoNs.

Winner takes all (3pts.)

Just to clarify real quick: most number of times a GoN appears or most number of different GoNs? (IE, If I have an inbred lineage with GoNs, is that eligible for this bingo?)

Mx. Parrot, I am in love with thee.

user posted imageRound 1

Will run for 48 hours. Sign-ups will also close at the end of this round.[/center]

Regular

R1. A dragon with no stats or a leetle tree BINGO My lucky sinomorph

R2. The offspring of accidental inbreeding (Please post lineage link.) BINGO

R3. A dragon that makes you think of summertime smile.gif BINGO This guy loves mountains

R4. A purebred dragon who looks nothing like its parents! (eg. A xenowyrm who is a different breed than its parents, black/vine alts, or even a vampire.) BINGO! His nickname is close to death.

Cascade

Ca1. It’s pyralsprite time— Please only claim one and post the lineage link.

Ca1.1 A lineage with at least 1 color of pyralsprite in it (1pt.)

Ca1.2 A lineage with 2 colors of pyralsprite in it (2pts.)

Ca1.3 A lineage with all 3 colors of pyralsprite in it (3pts.)

Ca1.4 A purebred lineage with 2 colors of pyralsprite in it (4pts.)

Ca1.5 A purebred lineage with all 3 colors of pyralsprite in it (5pts.)

Tricky (3pts.)

T1. (1) Find the breed of dragon where all the members’ names are song lyrics. (2)Google any these song lyrics and find the name of the band. (3)The first word in the band’s name is also found in the name of a dragon on my scroll. (4)Post a dragon of the same breed.

Competitive

Com1. Lineage with the most GoNs.

Winner takes all (3pts.)

Ponderous Puzzle

P1.1 I am yellowish (4pts.) Bingo?

Crazy tinsel

Edited by Rainbowlight

Just to clarify real quick: most number of times a GoN appears or most number of different GoNs? (IE, If I have an inbred lineage with GoNs, is that eligible for this bingo?)

Mx. Parrot, I am in love with thee.

Thanks, that's a good point. I'll clarify: No inbred lineages.

Regular

R1. A dragon with no stats or a leetle tree Bingo! ~ https://dragcave.net/view/1KZ0

R2. The offspring of accidental inbreeding Bingo!? ~ https://dragcave.net/lineage/ODOj (My inbreeding? or someone else's? It's a ways back in the lineage.)

R3. A dragon that makes you think of summertime Bingo! ~ https://dragcave.net/lineage/eYUN (not just its breed, its name also refers to a lovely spot to be in the summer, at a friend's ranch)

R4. A purebred dragon who looks nothing like its parents! Bingo! ~ https://dragcave.net/lineage/lO7rv

Cascade

Ca1. It’s pyralsprite time— Please only claim one and post the lineage link.

Ca1.1 A lineage with at least 1 color of pyralsprite in it (1pt.) Bingo! ~ https://dragcave.net/lineage/rPEeS

Ca1.2 A lineage with 2 colors of pyralsprite in it (2pts.)

Ca1.3 A lineage with all 3 colors of pyralsprite in it (3pts.)

Ca1.4 A purebred lineage with 2 colors of pyralsprite in it (4pts.)

Ca1.5 A purebred lineage with all 3 colors of pyralsprite in it (5pts.)

Competitive

Com1. Lineage with the most GoNs. Edit: No inbred lineages.

Winner takes all (3pts.) Bingo!? ~

https://dragcave.net/lineage/WRg67 (though 2 isn't that many... tongue.gif )

Ponderous Puzzle

P1.1 I am yellowish (4pts.) Bingo!? ~ https://dragcave.net/view/jehRq