Paradisiske

fantasy life

so i did a search for it and didnt see it. fantasy life is a ds game and its really fun.

to those of you who have it and have the dlc i have a question. i reached creator rank for hunter and i have no idea how to trigger the special request fern is supposed to give me

This game is so much fun! I forget where I put it tho sad.gif I need to find it to play it once again

Honestly, it's one of my favourite games. I really love the style and the combat. Great customisation, and humour too. The dlc is great also.

@CellyBean, I just triggered the hunter God quest. It seems you just need to have completed the dlc storyline and then talk to Fern during the daytime. I'd advise taking her in your party too as she's pretty strong!

Honestly, it's one of my favourite games. I really love the style and the combat. Great customisation, and humour too. The dlc is great also.

@CellyBean, I just triggered the hunter God quest. It seems you just need to have completed the dlc storyline and then talk to Fern during the daytime. I'd advise taking her in your party too as she's pretty strong!

im pretty sure i completed the dlc storyline though? i saved grace from the little dog statue celestia was brought back for a bit and we learned why dogu was going evil and then celestia sealed his memories again

I think to beat the DLC you have to beat the ancient tower. I'm playing it through right now. I spent about 10 hours at the beginning opening all the different Lives all at once. I'm playing through without buying anything I can farm somewhere or any armor. So far the only thing I've had to buy something for was one of Pam's quests since she wanted a regular potion and all mine were coming out Superior. She wouldn't take the upgrade. 9/12 Lives are at Demi creator but I haven't gotten them all the way up yet. I'm also over 150 hours in. 

Edit: I undershot. I'm at 176 hours. I think it might be time to change games.

Edited by Eluin Gentry