TerraAnne

Click hoarders

To be honest I only searched through two pages to make sure this wasn't already a thread in here. At least not an active one. Also, while this discussion is of DC the game it is not a specific thing so much as a general question to people about it which is why I put this in general. EDIT: This has been moved by someone I wish I knew who and had been told. I simply didn't think it fit in Site Discussion, but my mind works a little backwards at times so thanks for moving it.

So we all have seen the link to TJ's scroll that also shows dragon records of those with the most kinds, views, clicks and so on. What I want to know is from our active forum population what would be the one dragon on your scroll with the most clicks on it? I do not mind you linking the dragon for people to see in your answer, as I would enjoy seeing them. ^°^ I am most interested in the number of clicks though. I've been on dragon cave for a little while and seen a few of my dragons get way more clicks than others for whatever reason even though they were all being taken care of similarly.

Back in 09 my highest number of clicks on a single dragon was like.. 12 on a black alt if I remember right. This one blue fire gem girl blew past all my previous personal records and currently has the most clicks at 51 before posting here. (took this link out myself cause I can't find the lineage link on my dragon???)

Before her I have a Thuwed copper male with 26 clicks, and after that one was my 2015 halloween who had 20.

Edited by TerraAnne

None of mine come anywhere near your 51 clicks! Wow. Did you have it somewhere besides the usual fansites?

My most clicks is probably this pink I froze recently, at 14 clicks. He probably got them by being tossed back to the AP repeatedly before I rescued him, poor child.

~View link changed to lineage link.~

Edited by purpledragonclaw

90 clicks - no idea where he got them from, I think I got him as an already gendered (but obviously miscoloured for the lineage) hatchling: https://dragcave.net/view/kqMDz

Interestingly, my dragons with most UVs and most views are two other ones.

None of mine come anywhere near your 51 clicks! Wow. Did you have it somewhere besides the usual fansites?

My most clicks is probably this pink I froze recently, at 14 clicks. He probably got them by being tossed back to the AP repeatedly before I rescued him, poor child.

Ruby Eyes wow 90 clicks is insane! Beautiful Nebula by the way. I'm also jealous of the Dorkface. I haven't gotten one of them yet, though I'm getting more and more Thuweds.

Poor little pink. I had a few like that a long time ago. I rarely get anything from the AP anymore.

My girl was just in eggs around the world, the neglected ER, Egg drop soup, valley sherwood, and Daily dragon fix. I know at least twenty clicks came from the daily dragon fix site. In order to have your eggs hosted there you need to click at least 20 of other peoples eggs too.

To be honest I do most of these sites with all my hatchies though. So I'm surprised she got so many. Maybe DC and the click sites have been a little more active since the new release? I mean I've never seen 150 people in one biome alone before.

I just beat my highest the other day, actually. It was 45, but now it's 51. I think that I could easily get a higher number, but I don't have many Bolts and I like to save them for dragons that really need Stunning.

Even without it my dragons can get 10+ most of the time, if I remember to add them in DDF.

This girl is my most-clicked with 30. I got her before I even got my bronze trophy, and I have no idea how she got so many more than I usually do. It's certainly not anywhere near Ruby Eyes' 90, though!

This guy has the most views and UVs on my scroll; I'm pretty sure I got him from a trade, so I guess his previous owner wanted him to colour as soon as possible for trading.

I just beat my highest the other day, actually. It was 45, but now it's 51. I think that I could easily get a higher number, but I don't have many Bolts and I like to save them for dragons that really need Stunning.

Even without it my dragons can get 10+ most of the time, if I remember to add them in DDF.

I didn't think of using bolts that way. I only use them if for instance I'm holding a hatchie for a trade for as long as I can before it turns into an adult. I usually just let mine age normally on a single site. For whatever reason this release the views and UV were slower? or less than when I normally put my eggs in EAW?

EDIT: I actually haven't thinked to look at who's got the most views and unique views of my dragons. Perhaps I shall look through em.

Edited by TerraAnne

I don't understand that statement. Doesn't stunning prevent your growing things from gaining any clicks or views for 2 days?

I don't understand that statement. Doesn't stunning prevent your growing things from gaining any clicks or views for 2 days?

They don't gain views, but they do gain clicks.

The 45 was actually an accident, because I Stunned one of my Solstice so that I could try to find a trade, and before I knew she already had over 30 clicks. P: The Silver was also for a trade, but I also intentionally tried to get more clicks on him for fun, because I was frustrated with my trade luck.

Edited by 11th

xd.png lol until I can find out how to link a dragon without breaking a rule somehow I'll just have to write/type you the name of my dragons that have the highest Uv and regular views on my scroll. I dun like getting into trouble without knowing it. ;-;

Anywho my highest unique views is 1,410 on a hellfire wyvern female named Linketra Ma'Atla for whatever reason. The most regular views in my scroll is a gold shimmer named Talon of the Fallen with 10,390 views. o.O

I love how my highest clicker is one of the messiest dragons in my scroll:

Kat Taffy Has 66 clicks

Micajah has 97, but she's from the era when adults could still get clicks. There are old old dragons with hundreds of clicks, most acquired after they grew up!

Micajah has 97, but she's from the era when adults could still get clicks. There are old old dragons with hundreds of clicks, most acquired after they grew up!

Adults don't get clicks??

Also that gold and dat silver -pets-

How did you guys get so many clicks?!? I feel like back when myspace was a thing it would have been easier cause so many people would view and just interact with stuff on your myspace page. Nowadays though other than click sites I don't see how many are gotten.

I love mints. I should get more of them.

My highest is this one with 42 clicks. Just a CB green, and I'd been active on DC for more than a year when I got him, so I have no idea how he got so many.

The dragon with the highest other stats for me is a different green, this fellow with more than 29,000 views (2800 uvs). Only 25 clicks though. He's actually got a bit of a story, some of which is in his description.

I caught him in the AP as a hatchling and he already had those stats. I thought for sure he would die (he was already sick) but I kept him fogged as an experiment; I wanted to see what would happen. The sickness never went away, but two or three days later, once his time was low enough, I went to unfog and of course he grew up instantly. But at the time I felt it was an even chance whether I'd get an adult dragon or a tombstone. I've never seen stats that high on anything but prizes and TJ's dragons, which are protected from death by sickness. I have no idea how the previous owner did it, or why.

My hellhorse surprisingly has just one more click than my gold.

The highest view goes to my water dragon.

The highest uv goes to... Also my water dragon. Wow.

Aside from the obvious cheaty dragon with 289, apparently my highest is this vampire with 30! Aside from him my highest are 24, 24, and 21. Most of my dragons have 6-8 or less clicks though.

My highest amount of clicks is 352.

Many of my older dragons (in '08 and '09) have around 150 - 350 clicks. If I sort my scroll my date, it's actually really interesting to watch the number of clicks lower as time passes, from several hundred to around a hundred to about twenty to just ten or less. When I first joined, the attitude towards clicks was very different than it is nowadays. Back then, we were all very worried about getting enough clicks. I remember a big group of us on gaiaonline who would spend lots of time each day clicking on other dragons. I remember a group of us who would lecture others on the thread for simply posting their dragons and not giving clicks back. After a while, we started to understand how the stats worked better, and the group of us upset at those who didn't spend as much time clicking around as we did realized that we didn't actually need 200+ clicks to raise a dragon and began vocalizing that. Somewhere along the way, this attitude took over and warped, so we went from "it's rude not to give clicks!" to "you DON'T need clicks". There was a good chunk of time where the attitude even went towards "clicks are absolutely useless". I think the attitude we have now is better, where people know that you don't need clicks but that they do serve a purpose if you get them.

Sometimes I do miss the days of getting several hundred clicks. But other days I'm glad I can just throw up a fansite to reload while I browse elsewhere. =p

Adults don't get clicks??

Not anymore. As tiktokism said, that's from when they got clicks, which was quite a few years ago. Turns out that took up unnecessary space, so TJ disabled their ability to still gather stats.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Neat thread. My first thought of dragons on my scroll was an AP catch with a very impressive set of stats. But really it's the unique views that is most impressive on that dragon. 2739 uv 100 clicks I've Been Everywhere

Most clicks is 140 with a very stubborn gold, my AP miracle who refused to grow up. Mysterius Auri Had him in Yarold's fan site to get all those.

Edited by Dracaena

My highest is this one with 42 clicks. Just a CB green, and I'd been active on DC for more than a year when I got him, so I have no idea how he got so many.

The dragon with the highest other stats for me is a different green, this fellow with more than 29,000 views (2800 uvs). Only 25 clicks though. He's actually got a bit of a story, some of which is in his description.

I caught him in the AP as a hatchling and he already had those stats. I thought for sure he would die (he was already sick) but I kept him fogged as an experiment; I wanted to see what would happen. The sickness never went away, but two or three days later, once his time was low enough, I went to unfog and of course he grew up instantly. But at the time I felt it was an even chance whether I'd get an adult dragon or a tombstone. I've never seen stats that high on anything but prizes and TJ's dragons, which are protected from death by sickness. I have no idea how the previous owner did it, or why.

Woah that line of grave stones. o.O I've never seen a lineage like that Meirelle.

Most of the click sites I use go by views too, which is why I tend to have my dragons average around four or five clicks. That's why I was baffled with that blue crystal girl.

Rainbowlight I'm kinda surprised. I would figure a gold would have the most clicks out of all of them.

Amberfly I've never heard of that happening before. Something similar yes, but in that case it came up as a tombstone as soon as it unfogged. Never heard of one surviving it though. ohmy.gif

I was about to ask how a cheaty dragon on Shortaxel's scroll got THAT many clicks, but then I read Sock's post. WOWZA. I almost regret focusing on high school and college instead of poofing from DC for a long while. My older dragons might have had some higher stats.

My highest I think is my CB Arsani with 345. I'm ashamed that I couldn't beat that on my prize. laugh.gif