Ah yes, summertime! More time on hand. Anyways...

The last few months I've been dying to RP. School had forced me to abandon one of my favorite ones I had started but that's life.

I was thinking of maybe revival? I want to get back to using my usual characters and maybe some new ones. Or a Marvel RP would be cool. I need help with ideas but at this point I'm about ready for anything.

I think I have come to dislike exclusive 1x1s. Or at least that is not what I'm looking for. Maybe more 1x3 or so. I'm looking for fast paced people who can keep up. tongue.gif My favorite type of RP is the more open world aspect in which more people, the better.

For reference my usual chars are:

Raven

- Escaped experiment

- Wolf Shifter

Gabriel

- Archangel who is earthbound

*pops up.* yo! I'd do a small group, unless it has active rpers, then I wouldn't mind. Careful with large groups, I've had the same rp killed twice by inactive people who joined. I got wolf characters I'd love to use! smile.gif

I would definitely be interested.

Open world is my jam.

I can definitely post at least once a day, though I'm usually on multiple times a day.

Edited by Ravencrime

Welcome back Ravenwolf. Know of you need another in your RP, I'll be happy to jump in too. Give us theme and we can get to it!

Plot ideas, I can reuse something like my bear paw peak, where a community of shifters (wolf shifters) live on protective land and is like a sanctuary for shifters. Then something happens, like a human who was attacked by normal wolves but blames it on shifters tries to find the town and hunt them?

Welcome guys!

I kind of dig Aroara's RP idea. If you guys had something else you could mention it too. tongue.gif

Edited by RavenWolf1010