RavenWolf1010

Goodneighbor OOC

Here's the Goodneighbor OOC to address questions and recaps.

Recaps

It's currently raining/ storming.

Thirteen has arrived in Goodneighbor.

Updated on 11/9 @ 9:55 PM (PST) or 12:55 AM (EST)

Fotein, Duren, Corr Sterling, and Malice are in the cafe

Cyan, Honey, and Theo are in the art store

Namina and spectre dude are at Hancock's house along with Skinner and Hancock

Dameon is dead/reforming. Gabriel is outside the cafe where he died.

Zaren is walking towards the cafe and got bummped into by Zoey

Jovanus and Idra are waiting somewhere???

Eleusis and Winter are watching Thirteen and Phinx

Thirteen and Phinx is outside in the street, along with Raven

Edited by RavenWolf1010

That explanation makes sense to me. biggrin.gif

So I guess we now start deleting our posts in the other thread?

Yep! Feel free to start adding your characters. Once the majority has them in, we will probably start. My next few days are kind of busy with practice and events, so my replies might be sparing.

Not really, no. I mean if they are pretty old (40+) and the majority are younger, they might have a hard time keeping up. If they are younger (>18), they might be left out of the fight by older chars a lot to keep them safe.

Edit: I have a lot of spare time right now and won't the next few days so I'm going to go ahead and start now so you guys can get on without me later.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Hey people, if you want some sort of "evil villain" to fight back against as part of your plot, I'd be happy to pop in with one.

That would be super great! I don't know if others were thinking about doing it as well, but we could always have more than one. smile.gif

Do you have any ideas on what the villain(s) should be like? How is the general plot going to move along, and what part will the villain(s) play in it?

Is this open to applications? I would love to join this with a few characters of mine.

Edited by CharonDusk

I suppose you could call this...

(sunglasses)

A neighborgood.

----

Anyway, I may or may not join. Let me see how it goes. :3c

Username: shadow2345

Name: Shadow

Appearance: Human

Species/Powers/Ect.: Shape Shifter

Personality: Shadow has always been a light hearted type of guy. He welcomes everyone with open arms, he loves to give hugs, he loves to make people smile and he often uses his powers to do just that. But this isn't all that he is. He goes out of his way to help people be happy because he knows what it's like to hurt. He tries to befriend everyone because he knows what it's like to be all alone. He wants to make people smile because he knows how precious each smile is. Shadow is a person who uses his pain to help others. He doesn't stand for bullies, he doesn't stand for people being needlessly hurt. Some call him pure in that sense, but no. He isn't pure. He'd kill in a heart beat if he thought it would keep his friends safe. He'd hunt someone down to the ends of the world if he thought it would make the world better.

History: Shadow was born to a family of shifters in a land far away. From an early age his parents knew he would be powerful. He was already shifting forms at a younger age than his peers and his forms were nearly perfect. After a few years when he was still young something happened. He can't remember what and people don't talk about it. Asking about it brought instant suspision onto people since only shifters would care to ask. He had to leave his home, his country. He didn't know what happened, but he knew he was alone. All his family, his friends, dead. He had night mares about if for years on end. Now, Shadow was 19, his powers were at their peak. He could shift seamlessly for dozens of forms and he used this when he needed to attack. Fighting a shifter was hard, especially one like shadow where he gained the abilities of the things he shifted into. Even though the powers he gained were weaker than the original, it still let him fool guards into thinking he was someone he wasn't. And now, shadow was following rumors of a place where he just might find a new home at last.

Other:

Username: shadow2345

Name: Imshael Alour

Appearance: Here

Species/Powers/Ect.: Imshael has two powers really. He's a teleporter and he has an ability to enhance his body to give him better speed, strength, etc.

Personality: Imshael Alour had always been an oddball. He was the first one to laugh and the last one to stop playing a game. Everyone thought he was weird, but in a good way. That was until he was seen as just crazy, a lunatic, a psycho. Now he hides it somewhat better, but still, the gleam in his eyes never leaves.

History: Imshael Alour had many friends when he was a kid. As said, people thought he was weird but they thought it was cute. Then, one day they found him playing with a knife. He was just tossin it up and down, giggling to himself. People were horrified though. Why? Well, it didn't help that he was nearly covered in blood. It turned out that two kids had attacked him. One of them drew a knife on him, but it got stuck in Imashael's forearm, deep in the bone. While laughing Imshael took the knife and proceeded to cut the kids. When the bodies were found, each had no less than a hundred cuts. Imshael was sent to a home shortly after. A few years in there and his gift awakened and he teleported out. He's been lazily exploring ever since, occasionally leaving a few corpses behind.

Other:

Username: Felixr2

Name: Fotein Psychi

Appearance: A 1,86 meters tall, pale woman with natural golden highlights in her long, brown, waving hair. She has capturing hazel eyes set in a beautiful, round face. Her long, delicate white dress has detailed patterns of various flowers on the chest area and sleeves. On her neck is a golden necklace with a set of smooth, shiny white stones ordened to depict a lotus.

Species/Powers/Ect.: She can brighten souls, making a person less eager to act in selfish ways. The stronger the willpower of the brightened person, the shorter and less notable the effect is. She can also use more extreme measurements and burn one's soul away, most likely killing them, but she will only go that far when she loses control over herself. Doing this will also make her lose most of her energy and she'll turn back to her normal self. She can also brighten her own soul, releasing a faint glow and a bit of extra warmth from her body.

Personality: She is very loving and will never seek to do harm to anyone. Her ideology is a world where everybody can live together in peace and she believes that that's something that can be achieved. Her strong faith in this belief is what she considers her most important possession. If someone manages to make her lose this faith - momentarily - she will get infuriated and lose control over herself, most likely getting rid of the burst of energy by burning the unfortunate soul that pushed her over the line of sanity. She is fully aware that this can happen to her and frightened by it, although she will only think about it when someone is actively disagreeing with her beliefs. She will then immediately continue to warn people.

History: She was born in a quite normal family in a religious town. In her teens she went to serve in the town's church, where she found out about the corrupt business going on there. This was the first time she lost control. Some of her classmates saw her loudly screaming with a furious glare in her eyes while the pastor, screaming in agony, crumbled down towards the floor. The story spread and in less than a day time she went from loved to feared and she had to run away from home. The town where she settled had a church that was a lot nicer than the one in her hometown. Here she got the clothes she's still wearing today. For many years it all seemed nice and well, but when she was 30, the town got assaulted. When a man killed the really kind pastor in front of her eyes, she lost control again. Once again, she ran. Time and time again, she ran to another town, stayed for a while, lost control, and ran again. Her other powers she found by accident in the process. In all this time, she never lost faith in her belief that it could all become right, that it could all become peaceful, that she'd never have to make victims again...

Other: This is just my first character. I may add more.

Edited by Felixr2

Alrighty. Sheets!

Username: shadow_claw

Name: Namina Waltz

Age: appears mid to late twenties, is presumably much older.

Appearance: Namina is very tall for a woman, reaching easilly at six-and-a-half feet. Her hair is also unusually long. Smooth and shiny, Mina's black hair is always braided and tossed over one shoulder. Her skin is a dark olive, and her eyes are a deep emerald. Her thick, pouty lips and sloped nose give her an unusual-but by no means unattractive-complexion. Her clothes vary, but usually it's some combination of jeans, sneakers, and a tee shirt. Most striking on her face are two diamond-shaped marks. Below each eye and angled towards her nose, they almost look like another set of eyes. Almost.

Species/Powers/Ect.: Namina is a shape-shifter, and is well gifted in her species. She can adopt any form she has seen, and temporarily takes their abilities as well. The more powerful the being, however, the more taxing it is for her to remain in that form. If she steals the soul of a living creature (killing them is the easiest way to do this), she can take on that form without any negative effects.

Personality: Namina is a callous, sarcastic woman with a grudge against the world. She couldn't care less about who you are and what you're like, unless she can use it aginst you. Truly, she seems to be someone the world chewed up and spit out. Look in her eyes and you see something feral; you see a wild animal with a human figure.

History: Mina refuses to speak of her past. At least, she hates talking about the details. Those who hang around her learn a few things:

- she hates her father

- she has sibling (presumably dead)

- she's had her hands in crime and smuggling for a very, very long time.

Other: Mina is a smuggler and thief, commonly dealing in magical goods. People and monsters alike have passed through her hands in the past. If you want it, she'll get it for you...for a price. She also carries weapons on he: a red-tinted blade(which can take the form of various bladed weapons), and two handguns.

Edited by shadow_claw

Alrighty. Sheets!

Username: shadow_claw

Name: Namina Waltz

Age: appears mid to late twenties, is presumably much older.

Appearance: Namina is very tall for a woman, reaching easilly at six-and-a-half feet. Her hair is also unusually long. Smooth and shiny, Mina's black hair is always braided and tossed over one shoulder. Her skin is a dark olive, and her eyes are a deep emerald. Her thick, pouty lips and sloped nose give her an unusual-but by no means unattractive-complexion. Her clothes vary, but usually it's some combination of jeans, sneakers, and a tee shirt. Most striking on her face are two diamond-shaped marks. Below each eye and angled towards her nose, they almost look like another set of eyes. Almost.

Species/Powers/Ect.: Namina is a shape-shifter, and is well gifted in her species. She can adopt any form she has seen, and temporarily takes their abilities as well. The more powerful the being, however, the more taxing it is for her to remain in that form. If she steals the soul of a living creature (killing them is the easiest way to do this), she can take on that form without any negative effects.

Personality: Namina is a callous, sarcastic woman with a grudge against the world. She couldn't care less about who you are and what you're like, unless she can use it aginst you. Truly, she seems to be someone the world chewed up and spit out. Look in her eyes and you see something feral; you see a wild animal with a human figure.

History: Mina refuses to speak of her past. At least, she hates talking about the details. Those who hang around her learn a few things:

- she hates her father

- she has sibling (presumably dead)

- she's had her hands in crime and smuggling for a very, very long time.

Other: Mina is a smuggler and thief, commonly dealing in magical goods. People and monsters alike have passed through her hands in the past. If you want it, she'll get it for you...for a price. She also carries weapons on he: a red-tinted blade(which can take the form of various bladed weapons), and two handguns.

Rofl, two shifter posts in one day xd.png

Shifters seem to be popular...

Well, I'll just be hanging out here, seeing what happens. When or if the plot gets more concrete, I'll draft up a character.

This looks interesting, can I join in on this please? (Help! I'm slowly dying in RPs!)

Shifters seem to be popular...

Well, I'll just be hanging out here, seeing what happens. When or if the plot gets more concrete, I'll draft up a character.

Eh, Shadow is an iconic character for me. Used to use him before you even had this whole screening process to make literate RP's ><

Hey, I'm also interested in creating a villain for this rp (with an accompanying henchman), is that alright?

Rofl. This RP is popular for villains.

First time I'm not the villain xd.png Well, I have a chaotic character but he's not evil, just crazy xd.png

Well the nature of most of the powers and the reasons for fleeing to the city are mostly negative, so darker characters are to be expected.

I think this RP needs a more... innovative, I guess, villain. Something has to set them apart from those who just have bad pasts.

Mina's more of an anti-hero than a villian, but she's definitely not a good guy.

I think her more of a loner than a Team Player, for either side. She's going to cause trouble for everybody :>

Username: Dalek Raptor (Okay, fine, it's Raptor of Dragons)

Name: Zoey Smith

Appearance: Zoey stand about five foot five with short brown hair and emerald eyes. She has three distinctive parallel scars on her face, one narrowly missing her left eye. She wears a camouflaged outfit completely with camouflaged boots.

Species/Powers/Ect.: Zoey has the power to turn into a Velociraptor. In this form, her claws are black and the feathers that it seemed that she once had are burnt off. The scar marks shift across her muzzle. Across her body she has an orange line (much like the raptors of Jurassic World). She can also make great weapons in this form as she finds it easier then her clumsy human form.

Personality: Zoey has a carefree attitude that she doesn't really care for anyone. The only time she'll care for someone is if they're her client and wants there money. She has almost like a rebellious attitude to authority and will try to get away with as much as she can.

History: Zoey doesn't really talk much about her past unless she's working in her forge and chatters away into that topic. What she will tell people is that her dad was a blacksmith and she used to do very risky antics that often times she did it just for a thrill, often times ending up in handcuffs.

Other:

Username: Dalek Raptor (must I? Raptor of Dragons)

Name: Theo Shade

Appearance: Theo is sort of a tall and lanky guy standing at six feet seven with pale skin, scruffy looking black hair, and sapphire eyes. He usually wears a black T-shirt with an equally black vest over it, his parents however are blue jeans, with blank sandals. He wears black leather gloves over his hands.

Species/Powers/Ect.: Theo has the power to turn invisible and can hold it until he wills himself to be visible again. When doing this, he slows down a bit and can't really hurt anyone when invisible.

Personality: Theo hardly utters a word, when he does, it's usually because he can't dodge a question or someone trying to talk to him. He will help people sometimes if he really feels the need to do so, but otherwise he'll mind his own business

History: Theo hardly utters a word about his past. One would have to tear down his walls to truly know him. Sometimes this could be done if you can get to figure out what he likes to do, eat, etc.

Other:

Hope these two are acceptable