Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The 1STOP - Banner Shop, Not taking requests until list is empty
Pryanka
Posted: Mar 26 2017, 08:30 PM

Level 8

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,753

QUOTE (kittyrules2003 @ Feb 10 2017, 03:38 PM)
Yeah! That was honestly what I was hoping as I love those badges smile.gif

PS: I had a snow day too ^^

How about something like this? It might be too minimalist, but anything else I tried didn't look good on such a small scale. I'm going to keep experimenting but in the meantime, I think this is a pretty clean and simple badge that can be used.

user posted image

@SinionKabe -
I appreciate the CB Gaia offer, and if I still need one when I get to your request, I will let you know. I'm hoping I can catch one myself and fulfill an IOU sooner rather than later. I'm not adding the request to my list until it's been cleaned (people have been waiting for several weeks at this point), but I'll put yours as the first request once the list is open again. We can talk details once I start brainstorming the actual design. If you want it based on your website...you basically want the color palette to be black and dark greys?
Sinion Kabe
Posted: Mar 27 2017, 08:08 AM

ℎ∈ ↁ☈△g☮₦⇧sT

Member No.: 213,475

QUOTE (Pryanka @ Mar 27 2017, 01:30 AM)
@SinionKabe -
I appreciate the CB Gaia offer, and if I still need one when I get to your request, I will let you know. I'm hoping I can catch one myself and fulfill an IOU sooner rather than later. I'm not adding the request to my list until it's been cleaned (people have been waiting for several weeks at this point), but I'll put yours as the first request once the list is open again. We can talk details once I start brainstorming the actual design. If you want it based on your website...you basically want the color palette to be black and dark greys?

Thanks for replying smile.gif

I managed to grab this CB Gaia Xeno Egg for you so that you can pay off your IOU....

http://dragcave.net/teleport/62513ebbcafd5...316a323e08a2e29
(just offer a dummy and I will accept)

Thank you for putting me on the list first for when your current list is cleared. Much appreciated.
Yeah, I was thinking about basing the coloration to reflect my website but it would be great to brainstorm with you nearer to the time smile.gif

I know you are busy with life and other requests so I will be patient and wait for you to contact me by PM or on this thread.

Thanks a bunch biggrin.gif
Sinion Kabe
Posted: Mar 27 2017, 12:27 PM

ℎ∈ ↁ☈△g☮₦⇧sT

Hey Pryanka. I got your PM, thanks. But, for some odd reason, I cannot reply to you. I receive the following message when I click send:
This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger

This personal message has not been sent

You are not on my blocked list and I have even added you to my Buddies List but I still can't seem to reply to your message :/

I did not remember what happened until you mentioned it on PM so no bonus points for me laugh.gif Glad it is water under the bridge now and you were kind enough to still accept my request so thank you. I also send you my apologies.

No problem about the CB Gaia. I was just happy that I could get it quickly for you :-)
Pryanka
Posted: Mar 27 2017, 12:52 PM

Level 8

Not sure, because you're not on any block/buddy list for me either buuuuut if my PM went through to you, I'll just PM you again when I'm ready to work on your request, and we can take it from there.
Sinion Kabe
Posted: Mar 27 2017, 05:38 PM

ℎ∈ ↁ☈△g☮₦⇧sT

That's real strange. Ok cool, no worries. If you can't PM me (for whatever reason) I'll keep an eye on this thread and I can give you my email, if need be. Thanks smile.gif
kittyrules2003
Posted: Mar 27 2017, 07:04 PM

Level 4

Member No.: 227,296

QUOTE (Pryanka @ Mar 26 2017, 08:30 PM)
How about something like this? It might be too minimalist, but anything else I tried didn't look good on such a small scale. I'm going to keep experimenting but in the meantime, I think this is a pretty clean and simple badge that can be used.

user posted image

@SinionKabe -

Yeah! I don't mind it not being small; I can always change the breeding, gifting badge to a similar size.

Edit: I really look how it fits between the fire gem rotator and lunar herald rotator lol, I may keep it like that haha.

This post has been edited by kittyrules2003 on Mar 27 2017, 07:07 PM
SaphireKat
Posted: Apr 8 2017, 04:04 PM

Level 4

Member No.: 226,055

Could I have a shiny banner for my new raffle thread? It's called The Gemstone Hoard, and the overall theme of the raffle is a dragon's treasure hoard.
https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=178761

So maybe a gemstone background?
Thanks!
Pryanka
Posted: Apr 10 2017, 08:42 AM

Level 8

QUOTE (SaphireKat @ Apr 8 2017, 04:04 PM)
Could I have a shiny banner for my new raffle thread? It's called The Gemstone Hoard, and the overall theme of the raffle is a dragon's treasure hoard.
https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=178761

So maybe a gemstone background?
Thanks!

Hi Sapphire, my requests are currently closed.
My life has gotten inordinately busy (I'm a first year attorney...so everybody gets to make me do things for them lol) and i haven't really had time to Photoshop.

Until I can clear my pending requests, I don't plan to take new ones because I have no idea when I'll get things done.
SaphireKat
Posted: Apr 10 2017, 08:48 AM

Level 4

Member No.: 226,055

Oh okay, that's all good smile.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9] 
Add Reply
New Poll