Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Say anything about K.H.

Edited by jumonjiforum

i thought the story was good but i didn't care for all the disneyness. i did like the whole "all the FF characters team up" idea though. cameo central!!

i thought the story was good but i didn't care for all the disneyness. i did like the whole "all the FF characters team up" idea though. cameo central!!

Yeah, when I bought Kingdom Hearts I didn't realise I would have had to play with Winnie the Pooh. A Final Fantasy mix up game would be quite neat, even if it was fanservice. I like the story line - and, to my shame, organisation XIII - but I don't like playing through the Disney worlds. (Atlantica... -shudder-)

I thought the unifying theme was pretty nicely done. I know i would spring for keychain replicas of the keychains that change the keyblades form.

yeah parts were a bit cheesy at times but other then atlantica missions i generally found both ps2 and the gba game to be pretty compeling and drew you in nicely. And to say nothing of the secret ending sequence at the end of KH1, had me drooling for a long time.

also in terms of enemies the heartless and nobodies are instant icons.

I only played KH2 so I say it's quite good not the best some parts are a bit cheesy

but it's still good

I still enjoy Ratchet and Clank better than that though ohmy.gif

I like them solely for the fact that they keep me entertained when I'm bored. Otherwise, it's sorta "eh." I'm not a big gamer anyways.

I enjoyed KH2 more than the first,

Also, i would rather play as Roxas than Sora in the 2nd one...

I am not too "used" to a all-happy-no-worry guy like sora...

But they made cloud and squall look badass wink.gif

Btw, i would look forward to a sequel

there are new games coming out - footage has been leaked of both DS and PSP kingdom hearts games to be released. The PSP one is a prequel to the first game, the DS one takes place at the time of roxas and organization 13.

I can't believe Square Enix let Cloud and stuff in Kingdom Hearts, but they wouldn't allow Geno to be in Brawl. dry.gif Having a character in Brawl would've been much better for their business...

lol. im still amazed Snake got into brawl!

I love all the KH games so far...I'm totally looking forward to Birth By Sleep!!! Which is the prequel to the other games.  biggrin.gif

duuuuuuuuude 12-02-08 kh RE-CoM is comin to america its 3d kh Com

Edited by jumonjiforum

i soooooooooo want sora to be in super smash bros brawl xd.png

Edited by jumonjiforum

i soooooooooo want sora to be in super smash bros brawl xd.png

i want disney to open a new park in florida called kingdom hearts and have it be a geared to teens and young adults with rollercoasters and such.

Would work well too, each land themed to a different world and if set up right allow them to close a section and completely redo it if that movie falls out of favor for a new movie.

Imagine walking into traverse town as the main entrance hub and seeing neoshadows and sora and cloud and sepheroth walking around

I can't believe Square Enix let Cloud and stuff in Kingdom Hearts, but they wouldn't allow Geno to be in Brawl. dry.gif Having a character in Brawl would've been much better for their business...

looks like I'm not the only one who notice....

I bought Kingdom Hearts because of Disney, and that's when I was introduced to Cloud and the other FF characters. Everyone has his or her own opinions. I enjoyed KH1 and KH2. When I wanted to buy Chain of Memories for PS2, the store instead gave me KH2, which I already owned. I can sell the extra copy. wink.gif Overall, this game was good.

I was never a Pooh fan, but KH changed my heart, mind, and soul. Five years ago, I did not want to be in the photo. But last year, my mom took a photo of me with the 'silly old bear'. Now I have become a fan of Pooh, and I even went for the Pooh ride. Everytime I see Mickey, I often say, "The King!" Or Queen Minnie! laugh.gif KH got me hooked.

I bought KH in July 2005, and finished the game in time for KH2! I bought KH2 in Feb 06, and I had to go through many errors before I could understand how to beat the game. Why? It was in Japanese. laugh.gif It was fun. The English version, well, I breezed through it long before the other English fans.

I bought a DS to be able to play that game...and also to prepare for the new game that will eventually come out that focuses on Roxas and the Organization. wink.gif

I've only played KH 2 but it was really good, except Atlantia(you dont need to do that stage to finish the game) it was really well done, sometimes I sided with the Orginazation 13 than Sora, I would prefer to play as Roxas though, I kept redoing the game to see if they was a way to get a "Roxas mode" lol but all I got out of it was a different scene on how you get to Ansems computer and Namine being taken away.