Nikkithepikachu

Whats Your Favorite Band?

Whats Your Favorite Band Out Of The Following?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of that list, Three Days Grace. Breaking Benjamin were a close second though, and if it was 10 years ago then Panic! at the Disco. tongue.gif

But actually? Walk the Moon biggrin.gif

How were you able to include Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco and My Chemical Romance in the list but forget about Twenty One Pilots? And, as ypiyipbrrring already said, Melanie Martinez isn't a band. She's just as much a band as Justin Bieber or Alex Goot is a band.

It's really hard for me to pick one favorite, although from the list P!atD is the only one I'd even consider to put on nr. 1. They do have to share the spot with Against the Current, AURORA, Passenger, the Lumineers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Twenty One Pilots, Dotan, Imagine Dragons and Adam Young (Owl City/Sky Sailing/Port Blue) though. Although from those, AURORA, Passenger, Dotan and Adam Young aren't bands, but since Melanie Martinez counts, they do as well.

Out of the list I'd say Alt-J.

But my real favorite is this indie pop band called Reptar. Saw them in concert last fall and it was fantastic!