Twyro

Songs that make you happy

If a similar topic is already open, my apologies to the thread moderator. If not, let's let it rip! Which songs make you happy and why? What is that song that can bring you up no matter how blue you feel? Share it here and let's spread some joy! laugh.gifwub.gif

One of my favourites is definitely "On top of the world" by Imagine Dragons. The clapping and whistling sound so perky and positive, plus the lyrics are so optimistic and make you feel how hard work always pays off eventually. biggrin.gif

"Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen, "Goody Two-Shoes" by Adam Ant, and "Rock and Roll All Night" by KISS always make me smile.

And "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" by the Georgia Satellites always makes me giggle.

The

of Shake it Off by the Hillywood Show because it has a catchy upbeat tune and all of my favorite characters and a TON of love and effort put into it. I even find that I've started liking the original Shake it Off because of it, so whenever it comes on I start singing the wrong lyrics and then get really confused.

and also

by Pharrell Williams. I'm personally not at all familiar with his other works but this is another really upbeat song and I really enjoy Pharrel's voice in it. Another song with a ton of effort put into the making of it. I believe there are (24?) different versions comprised of different shoots for each hour of the day. That's some dedication.

A song that always makes me happy?

Quite possibly

, the Hopeless Masquerade version.

The elegance of the song just makes me happy.

and also

by Pharrell Williams.

Yeah, I forgot about that one! I didn't meet anyone who was indifferent to this song. laugh.gif

I'm Like a Lawyer.... by Fall Out Boy

Still Into You by Paramore

Countdown by Beyonce

Out Tonight from the Rent movie soundtrack

Out of all the songs currently on my phone, these four always improve my mood.

I've always found that Happy Song rather Boring

Here's some of my go to Happy Songs from my Death Playlist

Hot by Smash mouth, I'm a big AcceleRacers Fan

Change the World, the first Inuyasha opening theme

Digimon Rap

Unstable by Chaotica

This is War by 30 seconds to Mars

Wheel of Time by Blind Guardian, its based on the books

Sacred Worlds by Blind Guardian

Sleipnir by Manowar

This Day we Fight by MegaDeth

B.Y.O.B by System of a Down

Bounce by System of a Down

Walk by Pantera

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Nemo by Nightwish

Ride on Shooting Star by The Pillows

all of Junjou Romantica's Theme Songs

I just realized that "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson makes me really happy. Maybe because of the funky rhythm. tongue.gif

Last Friday Night - Katy Perry

I have more songs on my playlist, but these are just the ones I could remember off the top of my head that always put/keep me in a good mood. happy.gif

My go-to feel-good song is always "I'm a Rover" as sung by Great Big Sea. It's so fun and upbeat (plus it has some sentimental/nostalgic value for me).

I also love "Perdu" By Plexus Solaire (really silly/fun).

Normal Chicks by Bowling For Soup

And Fresh by Artist Vs Poet

Like. They just made me wiggle and giggle. ^.^

I love this topic biggrin.gif Some of my happy songs are

Taylor Swift - Shake it off (the rythm and lyrics of this song has me bouncing up and down in pure goofiness laugh.gif)

Bruno Mars - Marry You (goofy and fun lyrics, always puts a smile on my face)

Imagine Dragons - On Top Of THe World (totally agreeing with OP in this case)

Lelia Broussard - Cannon Ball (I don't know what it is but this song just allways gets me happy)

And anything by Kygo makes me feel like I've taken a happy pill biggrin.gif

I recently got re-addicted to the song "Audacity of huge" by Simian Mobile Disco. Something about that song just makes me happy and perky. smile.gif

And also "King" by Years And Years. Listen to this one, people. wink.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I don't know if this classifies as happy, but its a song that just has a positive power and it just....it's one of those songs that makes you believe that everything is right with the world.

~*~
~*~

I saw the "Sad Songs" Thread, but I couldn't find one for happier songs. So here it is.

Feel free to share your favorite songs that can always put you in a good mood, songs that make your eyes teary with happiness.

I'll share one of my personal favorites, a song that always manages to get me too see the bright side in things, a song that makes me feel like I can be strong, and happy, when I am at my worst. And possibly my all time favorite song:

"Sa Kuldseks Jää" or "Stay Golden" by Kerli.

I love this song because of its message,

Its sung in my first language, Estonian, but the message is pretty simple.

Its about staying "golden", and being your best throughout whatever hardships come your way, and how you can grow stronger from these things, and how everything will get better.

I love it so much <3

Anyway, feel free to share songs that make you happy, or have that sort of meaning to you smile.gif

Sit Down - James

If You Ask Me - Jerry Williams

I'm old and forgetful, I could well be back with more!

"Sa Kuldseks Jää" or "Stay Golden" by Kerli.

I love this song because of its message,

Its sung in my first language, Estonian, but the message is pretty simple.

Its about staying "golden", and being your best throughout whatever hardships come your way, and how you can grow stronger from these things, and how everything will get better.

I love it so much <3

It makes me think of being on a beach or running around with someone I love, but there's a lot of reasons certain songs make me happy, sometimes they just do.

Edited by Silverwinter