flockof-doves

yo i know about art

that's impossible! do you want to start a band?

ehe i kinda had to do that oops if anyone knows what that's referencing then come be my friend

i draw things, remember? and i use strikethrough a lot, too much actually oops

and, boy, do, i, love,, my,, commas,,,

and i keep referencing stuff that literally nobody knows about (ASOTM? Drunk History Of FOB? yeah didnt think so...) so yeah that's a thing

i draw a lot of fanart oops, and a lot of it are emos that nobody knows/probably cares about lololol

mikey & gerard way, frank iero, pete wentz, ray toro (pls), brendon urie, yeah...

also a lot of it is for fanfiction (my own) so a lot of serial killer/crazy/fallen angel!mikey way, vampire!gerard way, etc... will probably show up even though they probably aren't in real life xDDD

and if that made sense to anyone i applaud myself.

i'll upload some later, once i do eventually stop being so lazy and take picture and censorkip.gif because it's traditional art!! woo!! i know that it's ungodly but hey i don't like drawing on a tablet/similar thing

and most of my art is just doodles on my school papers oops

check out my dA dudes - my dA

requests?

the day i get a request will be when hell freezes over. i'm willing to do requests, but i'm telling you, i am most likely going to screw it up in some way shape or form, i cannot work without a photo reference, i only do humans and occasionally animals when a gun is put to my head and really, there are much better artists on here that will do a much better job than i ever could.

but anyways, if i do receive a request, i need a good, detailed description and preferably a picture for reference.

what i do ask from all you is, please do not steal any of these. i've worked hard on each and every one i upload, doesn't matter how old it is (because some of these are old) or if it's a quick doodle on the edge of my math papers or a full portrait in my art book. i'd be majorly disappointed in you if you stole any of my work, or really anyone's work at all.

right, got that out of the way, here are my best ones so far imo...

old but keeping for later!!

http://oi63.tinypic.com/zxjlso.jpg yeah ik the left horn on the dragon's side is a little wonky-looking, but hey at least it looks decent. an older one, by the way, easily 1-2 years old.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/140wxsm.jpg this is what i like to call 'accidental fanart', where i don't mean to draw somebody but i end up doing it. so this is accidental fanart of mikey way, i was kind of using him as a reference but eh. whatcha gonna do. actually, this is an idea of a fanfiction i had, where this dude is a ghost and died in this school (not gonna mention the incident bc spoilers k) and he cannot pass over, and just haunts the school now. Until this other dude comes, and helps him over. and honestly i thought it was gr8

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2hxyog6.jpg oh man... i drew this for the 10th anniversary of the Black Parade, and i'm so proud of myself. i love the way i drew mikey (please i love itttt), i love the way i did the shading on gerard's jacket, i just love the picture in general. although, as you can kind of see, i gave up on bob's right eye (on his side) because i just couldn't get it right. although ray looks a lil weird.. yeah... kinda gave up on him as well (i'm so disappointed @ me) overall, i love this.

will upload more as i go thru my sketchbooks!!

Edited by petewentztheemogod

Pencil and Paper

older stuff~

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

newer stuff~

user posted image

user posted image

Digital Art (the few times i actually sit down and do it)

user posted image

user posted image

savey save, savey save, savey save, one last savey save???

savey saves forever tongue.gif anywho could you draw a autumn seasonal dragon, I don't care how good it is just like seasonals happy.gif

savey saves forever tongue.gif anywho could you draw a autumn seasonal dragon, I don't care how good it is just like seasonals happy.gif

i'll try!! p busy atm with christmas and all, but i'll try and get on it as soon as i can!!

welp i may or may not have forgotten about this place lmao

i'll get your guys's requests started after i upload some new artowrk i've accumulated ha

HOly crap am i bad at this

i forgot about this place and now i feel rlly bad for not getting to your requests sooner ;_;

they're coming i promise!

here's what i should have done a long time ago...

update this place.

here's some stuff i recently did which with the traditional art my scanner makes looks AWFUL...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

i promise it looks so much better in real life

been watching this for a while, just realised i never commented!! hi friend, nice to meet you-- i hope you're doing well <3

i love your pencil work !! the shading is really nice and i'm jealous of how you can draw guys haha

Edited by xvi

Hey, Pete! Guess who it is. smile.gif

Anyway, I realized I never commented. But the shading you've done is amazing. biggrin.gif

been watching this for a while, just realised i never commented!! hi friend, nice to meet you-- i hope you're doing well <3

i love your pencil work !! the shading is really nice and i'm jealous of how you can draw guys haha

haha thank you biggrin.gif

i guess the tradeoff is i cannot draw girls at all xd.png

Hey, Pete! Guess who it is. smile.gif

Anyway, I realized I never commented. But the shading you've done is amazing. biggrin.gif

thanks! x3 but honestly i have the most forgetful mind so idk who you are and that bothers me a lot help

EDIT: wait... are you... mintedstar/fur? or am i like extremely off

thanks! x3 but honestly i have the most forgetful mind so idk who you are and that bothers me a lot help

EDIT: wait... are you... mintedstar/fur? or am i like extremely off

Nope, you guessed right! I'm Minty. From The Paradox House and all those fan fictions. tongue.gif

I got into Dragon Cave because of the forums, so I've been seeing your name here ever since we were both on that "The Dragon Den Nursery" thing made by Nevercanth.

And I also recognized your art from your avatar picture over there and the picture you posted on TPH.

Nope, you guessed right! I'm Minty. From The Paradox House and all those fan fictions. tongue.gif

I got into Dragon Cave because of the forums, so I've been seeing your name here ever since we were both on that "The Dragon Den Nursery" thing made by Nevercanth.

And I also recognized your art from your avatar picture over there and the picture you posted on TPH.

OH MY GOD HEY

oh rip that thread,,, i wonder if we can bring it back sometime that'd be weird

and i promise i'll get back on tph sometime soon, just kinda avoiding the forums in general for some reason *shrugs*

Super sorry for late reply.

I've been meaning to do something like bring back that topic as well. It was really fun.

Yah, I get that. smile.gif I feel that way some times.

Super sorry for late reply.

I've been meaning to do something like bring back that topic as well. It was really fun.

Yah, I get that. smile.gif I feel that way some times.

i'm guessing we'll have to ask canth, but i mean maybe it won't get a lot of traffic as dragcave was kinda just one of those fads for a bit that has stuck around kinda but for the majority has just kinda faded out

thanks x3 i'm sad that the event thread didn't go well, with all that effort put into the posts, but yeah the timezones and school is a problem with the event thread, and actually tph in general if i'm honest